Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics

Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Employer Reviews

A great company to grow as a professional.
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Puerto RicoFebruary 16, 2015
This a company with great technology and a diversity of products, market driven. It have an excellent human resources, but too dynamic...always is changing.
people were polite
EM Assembler2 (Former Employee), Brookfield, CTFebruary 2, 2015
Clean and quiet place to work. People were treated politly. The prospects for advancement were practicaly non existant and pay increases were far below the rate our expenses increased.
Great Company
Sr. Education Specialist (Current Employee), Newark, DeDecember 3, 2014
I enjoy working here. The management in my department is all about advancement and that is why I am now positioned to continue my career.
Would recommend this company to anyone
production worker
Production Worker (Current Employee), Glasgow ,DeDecember 2, 2014
I am a contracted temp for 2 years now and this company uses you and then lets you go wen they feel its necessary .Its all about who you know not what you can do and if you dont family here dont even bother and the management is as bad as the workers believeing anything they say . they favor first shift but second shift does 3x the work and they have to come in early and leave late to finish up jobs when first shift leaves 10 mins early every day because they have stuff to do .
Siemens Healthcare
Customer Care Coordinator (Former Employee), deerfield Il 60056November 19, 2014
Siemens is a great company. Its culture and compensation is outstanding.I worked there for ten years and loved it unfortunately; my position moved out of state.
Lots of great opportunities
Senior Technical Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Walpole, MANovember 6, 2014
Working at Siemens provided great opportunities to grow throughout the organization. Great people to work with, people are customer and patient focused and strive to ensure high quality in the products.
Great Coworkers
Senior Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), Austin, TexasNovember 5, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: never any time at home
I spent many weeks at 60 and 70 hours. I traveled from Dallas to San Antonio and Houston to assist other Engineers with difficult system issues. I asked for help to cut back my hours but never got any assistance. I had to leave after two years due to poor work life balance.
Siemens is productive, great staff who are willing to help
Administrative Assistant, Technical Operations (Current Employee), Walpole, MAOctober 22, 2014
Pros: location, management
Cons: temporary position
Siemens is a wonderful company to work for. Each day is a learning experience. Co-workers are friendly, helpful and work well in a team setting.
Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Deerfield, ILOctober 6, 2014
Pros: benefits
There are many areas of the company that you have opportunity to learn and grow working with professional colleagues that take pride in their work and encourage training and growth,
Future at Siemens Healthcare will be better
Senior Verification & Validation Engineer (Former Employee), Norwood, MASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: interesting technology
Cons: mistrust caused by backstabbers
Siemens corporate remains one of my favorite organizations.
However my group in Norwood office had individuals with personal agenda and lots of politics. Often, suggestion made had a standard response “this is the way we do things here”.

Because of mistrust cause by backstabbing, there was lack of communication amongst my peers. For the reasons mentioned, this was not a progressive work environment or conducive to creativity, I am sorry to say.
Good Coworkers
Biochemist 2 in Scale Up Facility (Former Employee), Tarrytown, NYSeptember 15, 2014
Coworkers were helpful. They were smart and we worked well together.
Professional company to work for
Purchasing Administrator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 5, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: they do not participate in all holidays
Company cares about its employees. Benefits and compensation are excellent. Nice place to work.
productive and fun diversity workplace
Assembler technician (Current Employee), Brookfield, CTAugust 21, 2014
Good company to work for...
It is always productive and fun a day at work.
There are constant trainings and so much that you can learn.
Group work is a plus, under a great efficiency management.
The co-workers are fun sympathetic and cooperatives.
The hardest part of the job is to know that the company is moving away to another state.
The most enjoyable part of the job is to know that by producing you are contributing to make the change for a better world.
It has it's ups and downs
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Brookfield, CTJuly 29, 2014
It was contract work so they don't have to pay for benefits. Employees there sabotage each other.
But for the most part it was a good job.
Productive and stable workplace
Domestic Associate (Current Employee), Plainfield, INJuly 13, 2014
Pros: they provide lunch sometimes
Cons: the cold, some of the management team
It is a busy company. Very strict on talking, no cell phones, errors, etc. Management is very professional and flexible with personal issues/ problems. Co-workers are productive, sociable, and helpful. The hardest part of the job is working in a cold environment 8 hours a day. The most enjoyable part is working with co-workers.
rough going
manufacturing specialist (Former Employee), walpole maJune 24, 2014
Pros: respect for personel issues
Cons: unfair management
no recognition, no privacy, stern regimented. not comfortable.
I don't know enough about the company
Chemistry Technician (Former Employee), Newark, DEJune 10, 2014
Pros: everyone likes working there.
Cons: i wasn't there long enough to learn my job.
I was training for the whole month I was there. Every day, I was learning how to make either a new reagent or something else.

I learned that people really enjoy working there. I never saw anyone who was in a bad mood while I worked there. Everyone is happy, I guess.

Co-workers were cool. Nobody flinched in helping me learn the job.

The hardest part of the job is getting to the point where you actually work on your own. I'm always assisting somebody, and not taking any leadership to complete my own projects. The truth of the matter is that it sometimes takes multiple people to make 50 gallon or larger reagents. But for small analyses, I was always helping some else complete their assignments.

Making the bulk reagents in the huge reactors was a really cool experience.
Employed as a contractor
Industrial Postdoc (Current Employee), Elkhart, INMay 27, 2014
Employed as a contractor for Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics. My immediate supervisor and coworkers were great to work with, but the company procedures made clear distinctions between contractors and employees in a way that got very annoying after time.
Potential to be a fun work atmosphere
Reagent Manufacturing Technician II (Current Employee), Walpole, MAMay 14, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: two bosses, different styles that clash
The supervisors play favorites creating an impossible comfortably atmosphere to work in.
goo
Customer Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Flanders, NJMay 13, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: turnover ratio
Fast Paced enviroment wit a good work atmosphere
Management was ok
Learned how to the medical scheduling side of the business

1 2 3 4