Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics

Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Employer Reviews

I don't know enough about the company
Chemistry Technician (Former Employee), Newark, DEJune 10, 2014
Pros: everyone likes working there.
Cons: i wasn't there long enough to learn my job.
I was training for the whole month I was there. Every day, I was learning how to make either a new reagent or something else.

I learned that people really enjoy working there. I never saw anyone who was in a bad mood while I worked there. Everyone is happy, I guess.

Co-workers were cool. Nobody flinched in helping me learn the job.

The hardest part – more... of the job is getting to the point where you actually work on your own. I'm always assisting somebody, and not taking any leadership to complete my own projects. The truth of the matter is that it sometimes takes multiple people to make 50 gallon or larger reagents. But for small analyses, I was always helping some else complete their assignments.

Making the bulk reagents in the huge reactors was a really cool experience. – less
Employed as a contractor
Industrial Postdoc (Current Employee), Elkhart, INMay 27, 2014
Employed as a contractor for Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics. My immediate supervisor and coworkers were great to work with, but the company procedures made clear distinctions between contractors and employees in a way that got very annoying after time.
Potential to be a fun work atmosphere
Reagent Manufacturing Technician II (Current Employee), Walpole, MAMay 14, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: two bosses, different styles that clash
The supervisors play favorites creating an impossible comfortably atmosphere to work in.
goo
Customer Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Flanders, NJMay 13, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: turnover ratio
Fast Paced enviroment wit a good work atmosphere
Management was ok
Learned how to the medical scheduling side of the business
Awful experience
production specialist (Former Employee), Walpole, MAApril 14, 2014
Pros: a paycheck every two weeks
Cons: short breaks, no recognition, bad management, drama
Trying not to say much but the management is not good, the job is not challenging, and you are very easily replaceable. I had to quit because I couldn't take being treated the way I was.
Great Company
Sr. Trainer (Cardiac, Reimbursement & POC Lab) (Current Employee), Tarrytown, NYApril 5, 2014
Great Company With multiple changes in management and staffing.
Great place to work. wonderful coworkers
Staff Scientist, Hematology (Current Employee), Tarrytown, NYMarch 13, 2014
Trouble shooting verifying and validating new instruments. Lot of new things to learn. Manager is great, acts as a mentor too. Could not have asked for a better place to work.
Great company
Executive Assistant to Human Resources Director (Former Employee), Flanders, NJMarch 1, 2014
Great company to work for. They not only have awesome technology, but all processes are oriented to make the company a great place to work in. I enjoyed the time I spent there and learned a lot.
Good place to work with pleasant culture
Technician III Temporary Contractor (Former Employee), East Walpole, MAFebruary 26, 2014
Good place to work with pleasant culture and people. Learned more about FDA requirements.
Good people to work with
Senior BioChemist (Current Employee), Tarrytown, NYFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: good benefits
Excellent place to work. I learned a lot on quality and team work.
na
System Analyst III (Former Employee), Charleston, WVFebruary 18, 2014
Micro managers, always waiting to the last minute to decide to perform upgrades. To much time wasted in meetings.
Great Place to Work for
Junior SAP Basis Analyst (Former Employee), GeorgiaFebruary 3, 2014
You might not be able to advance but the life/ work balance and flexibility were great
Good Company management
Service and Customer Support Engineer (Former Employee), Jeddah , Saudi ArabiaJanuary 1, 2014
Pros: good development
Cons: hard work
Good company with a good management style . but the problem is the hard work and work life balance without a clear development career plans
Innovative and creative workplace
Education Specialist (Current Employee), Flanders, NJDecember 31, 2013
Work with highly productive driven co-workers. Challenging work environment that stimulate growth.
Excellent company, good management, great benefits
Customer Care Coordinator (Current Employee), Flanders, NJNovember 18, 2013
Pros: travel opportunities, flexible hours
Cons: working holidays
A typical day at work involves taking inbound calls from customers and field engineers, dispatching engineers to repair Siemens instruments, assisting engineers to organize their schedules, helping organize the on-call schedules. Customer calls are documented and routed to various departments for resolution.

My manager is approachable and 100% reliable. – more... She answers her phone and emails at all hours, and works hard to resolve issues and concerns I might bring to her attention. She is respectful of our time outside of work.

The hardest part of the job is occasionally working with upset or angry customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is the daily interactions with engineers, and being able to provide good service to customers and engineers to make their day run more smoothly. The workplace environment is professional but warm and friendly at the same time. – less
Not enough staff to do the job
Engineer (Former Employee), Tarrytown, NYNovember 17, 2013
Pros: reputable company
Cons: no work-life balance
Management does not acknowledge that it is slowly killing the employees with workload and hours required to get the job done.
Decent place to work
Mechanical Design Engineer (Contract) (Former Employee), Tarrytown, NYOctober 25, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: not in the decision making
It could have been a fantastic place to work but I was not in the thick of it. I was a contractor.
Medical devise company that proves to be #1
Biomedical Technician (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 25, 2013
Pros: worker friendly environment, good team work
Cons: under paid, no room for growth
 Responsible for the assembly, installation and testing of refurbished medical Dimension Instruments while performing functions associated with all manufacturing and maintenance.
 Test instrument modules, using standard test equipment, and analyze results to evaluate performance and determine need for adjustment.
 Read schematic drawing or Engineering – more... instructions when troubleshooting problems that occur during the testing process of the instrument.
 Identify and resolve instrument malfunctions, working with field service representatives as necessary to produce replacement parts.
 Maintain and record all documentation after instruments are assembled and has passed all test
 Work with the team in troubleshooting production processes and machine operations to determine parameters for improving efficiency in a production environment. – less
Good place to work and fit around your schedule
Senior Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee), Brookfield, CTOctober 17, 2013
Pros: flexible time off, good vacations, not too stressful, most people easy to get along with.
Cons: very stringent with paperwork but that was due to the nature of the job. fda audits.
Relatively good place to work and fit your life schedule around. Not too stressfull and most people are hard working and caring.
good job security, although compensation isn't in line with other large companies
Manufacturing Tech 4- Specialty- In-vitro (Current Employee), Newark, DEJuly 10, 2013
cell culture, work with other groups in manufacturing. Manage cell lines and bioreactors

1 2 3