Siemens Healthcare

Siemens Healthcare Employee Reviews

The most enjoyable part of the job
Project Manager - Service Team Lead (Current Employee), Malvern, PAJune 4, 2015
Siemens is great in providing flexibility for its employees. Their work from home policy has been vital in maintain a healthy work life balance.
Low Growth Potential
Reagent Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee), Walpole, MAMay 26, 2015
Pros: Great benefits
Cons: Poor salary, poor growth potential, poor culture
The culture of the specific department I work for is, for lack of better term, high school-esque. There is a great deal of favoritism. The pay grade scale is so rigid that the potential for growth on merit is very minimal. It is basically a position in which you do your time and you will grow.
Depressing culture of job cuts and downsizing
Employee (Former Employee), Malvern, PAMay 8, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: No job security whatsoever
Too many key people let go due to Reductions in Force targeting highly compensated older employees. More job cuts just announced. This is what happens when CFO becomes CEO.. Sales already suffering from constant reorg.
Challenging work with opportunity for working in different enviornments
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), Bay AreaApril 28, 2015
Pros: Challenging enviorment
Cons: Long days
The days were long (sometimes 20 hours or more), but work was interesting. I learned how to work independently and manage my time effectively. Heavy multi-tasking and time management were a must.
vvnasq hksdo9iw
ETL / Informatica Developer (Current Employee), new york,nyApril 24, 2015
Internal Title: Business Analyst - Residential Lending
Status: Full Time Hire
Positions: 01
Location: Fremont, CA
Interview Mode: Skype/In-person
Company with great history
Angiography Systems Technician (Former Employee), Hoffman Estates, ILApril 14, 2015
Pros: Name Recognition
Cons: Management, Hours, Benefits, Breaks/Lunches
Siemens is an industry leader that has been in business for over 150 years.

My typical day at on the job consisted of building angiography server systems for use with Siemens branded CT equipment. I was able to utilize a few of the skills I obtained in my degree program.

The shift was very difficult, as it involved an early morning start time and lots of overtime was also required. The co-workers were great, however management was very disconnected and did not seem to understand the staffing needs of the department.
Sr Electrical Engineer, Systems Engineer, Technical Manager
Sr Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNMarch 30, 2015
Support manufacturing of medical devices including PET gantry, electronics, radioactive phantom sources. Developed safer handling methods of radioactive sources.
Rewarding place to work
Manufacturing Technician Level 3 (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNMarch 23, 2015
Nice place to work. Learned many new skills. Worked for a great manager. Positive work environment. Really challenged me in my professional development.
Siemens
Account Executive / Government Account (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 5, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Management
Siemens leads in some modalities, however I the smaller footprints they struggle. The constant pressure is still the same. My market was limited to government accounts.
Just a really awesome company to work for
Software Installation Specialist (Former Employee), Malvern, PAFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: too many to list
Cons: travel from my home in Delaware to Malvern, PA
awesome company to work for. I highly recommend it if you get the chance cause you won't regret it. Everyone is no matter what role their in is like family.
productive
System Test Engineer Intern (Current Employee), hoffman estatesFebruary 23, 2015
productive, and good place to work. coworkers are friendly.productive, and good place to work. coworkers are friendly.
Innovative workplace, receptive of new ideas
Staff Product Analyst (Former Employee), Malvern, PAFebruary 17, 2015
It had been a wonderful experience working with Siemens for last 10 years. The team I worked for fostered the culture of innovation, diverse ideas, and fast embracing latest changes in healthcare IT domain.
Good place to work.
Manufacturing Technician III (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNJanuary 16, 2015
Overall a good place to work. Mobility and job security are my only issues. Managers have been very easy to work with and for. I have enjoyed my time here. Pay scale is one of the best I have had and working hours are, somewhat, flexible. A very innovative company.
Education experience
Marketing Communications Intern (Current Employee), Hoffman Estates, ILNovember 13, 2014
A great place to learn professional skills and about the corporate lifestyle.
Siemens Workplace
Network Engineer (Current Employee), Livermore, CANovember 12, 2014
I love working for this company for many reasons. Environment is great.
Worked directly with clients in an interactive environment. Siemens management provided guidance and advancement.
Systems Analyst/ Clinical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Malvern, PANovember 11, 2014
Systems Analyst / Clinical Support professional, servicing the Healthcare industry. Proven strengths in implementing enterprise-wide systems and upgrades to support the medical profession, providing end user / physician training, and ensuring best practices and Meaningful Use of electronic medical records to meet government standards. Known for being a highly motivated, team player, who can collaborate actively, engaging various stakeholders both internally and externally across functional and industry groups.
Horrible expereince
Software Product Analyst (Current Employee), Malvern PAOctober 31, 2014
A sink or swim culture. Not great at mentoring or training, neither is the atmosphere welcoming.
not recommended
US CFO/Controller/Finance Director (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNOctober 23, 2014
Pros: steady work place
Cons: customer service is low
Worse place to work. no connections between corporate and the employees
Work life balance
Product Support Engineer (Current Employee), Hoffman Estates, ILOctober 21, 2014
Siemens as a big corporation has implemented a policy where doing everything you are supposed to do in your job is not good enough and will result in a 1 or 2 in your yearly review
Was a great place to work, not so much now
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Malvern, PaOctober 10, 2014
Pros: good environment
Cons: outsourcing jobs overseas
They are outsourcing jobs overseas. Not much company loyalty. Work/Life balance is non-existing

1 2 3