Siemens Healthcare

Siemens Healthcare Employer Reviews

Education experience
Marketing Communications Intern (Current Employee), Hoffman Estates, ILNovember 13, 2014
A great place to learn professional skills and about the corporate lifestyle.
Siemens Workplace
Network Engineer (Current Employee), Livermore, CANovember 12, 2014
I love working for this company for many reasons. Environment is great.
Worked directly with clients in an interactive environment. Siemens management provided guidance and advancement.
Systems Analyst/ Clinical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Malvern, PANovember 11, 2014
Systems Analyst / Clinical Support professional, servicing the Healthcare industry. Proven strengths in implementing enterprise-wide systems and upgrades to support the medical profession, providing end user / physician training, and ensuring best practices and Meaningful Use of electronic medical records to meet government standards. Known for being a highly motivated, team player, who can collaborate actively, engaging various stakeholders both internally and externally across functional and industry groups.
Horrible expereince
Software Product Analyst (Current Employee), Malvern PAOctober 31, 2014
A sink or swim culture. Not great at mentoring or training, neither is the atmosphere welcoming.
not recommended
US CFO/Controller/Finance Director (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNOctober 23, 2014
Pros: steady work place
Cons: customer service is low
Worse place to work. no connections between corporate and the employees
Work life balance
Product Support Engineer (Current Employee), Hoffman Estates, ILOctober 21, 2014
Siemens as a big corporation has implemented a policy where doing everything you are supposed to do in your job is not good enough and will result in a 1 or 2 in your yearly review
Was a great place to work, not so much now
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Malvern, PaOctober 10, 2014
Pros: good environment
Cons: outsourcing jobs overseas
They are outsourcing jobs overseas. Not much company loyalty. Work/Life balance is non-existing
Good company
Programmer/Analyst III (Former Employee), OHSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits and compensation.
Cons: you will work over 40 hours...
It took me over a year to get in and less then a year to be told that the position that I have has been removed.

Management would listen to only one side of a conflict.
Long time veteran
Senior Marketing Manager (Current Employee), malvern, paSeptember 9, 2014
Great Manager
Great Leaders
Great friends and a great life were made here over the last 20 years.
Learned a lot and met a lot of great people
Excellent Company, great benefits, great products, great co-workers, family atmosphere
Territory Sales Representative (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJAugust 28, 2014
Siemens is a great company to work for! I was diagnosed with cancer in 2002 and the support that me and my family got was unbelievable! I was told by the VP of Sales and CEO to sit back and get better as my health and my family were more important than a hearing aid sale. They promised to take care of me and actually paid me my salary and commission while I was fighting cancer. Let me tell you what a blessing that was to not have to worry about your job or finances. I fought cancer from 2002 to 2004 and they stood by me the whole way!
Siemens is a great company to work for
Clinical Consultant (Current Employee), Malvern, PAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: culture
I have enjoyed my time working at Siemens Healthcare the Customer Support Teams work hard to meet the needs of their customers. Great Team dynamics and a lot of experts in Healthcare and Healthcare processes.
Smart people - great products
Senior Manager, Proposal Services (Current Employee), Malvern, PAAugust 3, 2014
Great company and excellent products. Most managers are good and want to do the right thing by their employees.
Great company and great people.
Administrative Specialist I (Current Employee), Denver, COJuly 29, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: ending contract
I learned an incredible amount from Siemens such as SharePoint, Oblicore, InfoPortal, Remedy/GEMs. Crystal Reporting and the corporate structure.

Management is willing to listen and follow through with suggestions to improve workflow and processes. They want to help you develop your skills to advance your career.

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with a team to accomplish a goal or task. Everyone is professional and yet approachable and works well together.

The hardest part of the job is that it will end soon as the contract is up with the customer. I will be sad to see it end.
Everything is being moved offshore
Sr. Program Manager (Current Employee), Malvern, PAJuly 27, 2014
Siemens Medical Solutions was a stable organization until Siemens decided not to invest any more and start focusing more on their core business.

There something new you will learn everyday. Specially in the technical aspect.

The pay is below average. However, the paid time off is more then generous.
Customer Focused Driven by Excellence
Customer Care Coordinator (Current Employee), Cary, NCJune 18, 2014
Pros: diversity, 1 hour lunch, places to take walks around the grounds, and a quiet room
Cons: the only way in is through staffing firms and that can limit your opportunity to be hired permanent
I have loved my time at Siemens because it is a very diverse work environment, very professional, and the entire company is driven to excellence in their care and concern to the customer. They're also very loyal and good to their employees, great advancement opportunities from within if you are fortunate enough to be hired permanent,
Extern
System Analyst I (Current Employee), malvernJune 17, 2014
Pros: a good personal and work balance
Cons: hard to get a fulltime position
I feel as if they needed things to get done quickly so sometimes i ask how to do it instead of trying to learn it myself. There are times when they do give me the chance to read the documents and learn on my own. i feel like there is a balance where i am able to self learn and learn from others. This job help prepare me for the future. The management is a amazing, and the people i work with was really nice and help me out a lot.
very bad palce to work
Software product analyst (Current Employee), malvernJune 9, 2014
depends on manager to manager. it could be a flexible place if your manager is flexible else could be a hectic place to work
Lots of opportunity for social activities
Proofreader, Web Operations Management (WOM) team (Former Employee), Malvern, PAMay 30, 2014
Siemens has plenty of opportunities for social activities and fundraising events that benefit the community.
SQL Server DBA (Current Employee), Malvern, PAApril 22, 2014
I have strong knowledge on Database administration like backup, restore, recovery process, security administration, performance tuning, query optimization, database maintenance, configuration.

I love to learn everyday at workplace and I found the more challenge you get, the more you learn. It is very nice to have strong good relationship with coworkers. I have learned many things and still learning.
Competitive weekly performance charts of full time staff, and contractors are posted in broad company view. Territorial work environment.
Customer Care Coordinator (Contract) (Former Employee), Cary, NCMarch 3, 2014
Pros: employee discounts, non traditional pay scale for actual work description
Cons: no security, lack of management, no proactive feedback.
overall would have been anyone's dream job and that was the number one red flag not seen until it was too late.

1 2 3