Siemens Industry Employee Reviews

Working Environment
Consulting Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKFebruary 20, 2017
The employees are all very easy to work with as everyone maintains a professional demeanor.

The product is a top seller in the market from basic versions to complex, custom applications.

There is always a challenging aspect to the job forcing you to develop your skills and knowledge.
Open Door Policy
Application Engineer & Technical Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Spring House, PAFebruary 9, 2017
Siemens has established itself as an open organization. I feel I can discuss any topic with my management team, as well as others within different divisions.
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 8, 2017
Siemens is a great company. Awesome place to start your carrier. A lot of training. Company really cares about giving a vriaty of training and developing their talent.
Very generous place to work.
Finance Administrator & Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYJanuary 24, 2017
Overall teamwork. Everyone seem to get along and try to help one another.
The company participated in many fund-raiser activities and try to make sure to include everyone in the community.
Big company
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 24, 2017
Siemens is a very big global company. They seem to worry more about stockholders than employees. The pay is not great but they are very flexible with vacation days and flex time. They give more vacation days than most companies.
Would not recommend them to anyone that I cared about
Quality Specialist / Calibration Manager (Former Employee) –  Norwood, OHJanuary 23, 2017
At first they seem alright in many ways. But the longer that you are there you begin to be taken advantage of. The management there is horrendous. They will damage your life for you and your family.
Great Company
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Mount Prospect, ILJanuary 19, 2017
Siemens is one of the largest companies in the world with a great culture and great training programs. Large office with a lot of people working together as a team.
No one had time to play games .
Millwright/Welder (Former Employee) –  Jasper, SCJanuary 16, 2017
Go into break and have safety meeting . And get your work orders for the day . Found management to be very helpful when you had a job to perform you had never done before always glad to help .
All workers where easy to get along and work with . Hardest part of job was heavy lifts not manual lifts was setting up heavy rigging . Most enjoyable part of job was being able to do job at your own pace .
Pros
Super on job cooked a home cooked meal almost every day .
Cons
Had regular breaks and beteen breaks if needed
Good People
Sr Marketing Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Florham Park, NJDecember 25, 2016
Excellent people to work with, potential to go as far as you want, may move too slowly for some, but management does have plan and they get it done. Good for long term career planning.
Great company
ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXDecember 11, 2016
Your day is full of challenges and a fast pace environment. Siemens is a company that cares for its employees. Siemens offers great benefits, learning opportunities and is a diverse company.
Pros
Great benefits and fun activities for employees
Several experienced people
Design Supervisor/ Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 30, 2016
There were several people there that were fantastic to work with. The experience was great. Cant say the management had the same view but it did get better
good company and very enjoyable to work with.
QA Inspector (Current Employee) –  West Chicago, ILNovember 12, 2016
I love working with siemens They have given me a lot of great opportunities to learn a lot. Co-workers are very friendly diversified enjoyable to work with.
Already wrote about this...
Power Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 25, 2016
Already wrote about this...
See my other review because nothing has changed.
Apparently this review doesn't meet their quality guidelines, but I am not going to go back to copy-paste.
I enjoyed my time there
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 21, 2016
I was able to expand my engineering "toolbox" while working at Siemens, moving from Manufacturing, to Design Engineering, and lastly to Quality. There are some real "salt of the earth" type people at Siemens, who were a joy to work with.
Fantastic people and good leadership
Logistics and Manufacturing Manager (Current Employee) –  Pomona, CASeptember 19, 2016
Great company to work for. Benefits are top notch and Siemens offers plenty of room for advancement. As long as you are willing to work hard, you will be supported.
Good work environment
Electronics Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, OHSeptember 7, 2016
Great company to work for.
Take good care of employees.
Have innovative products.
Benefits are sufficient
Siemens is a large German company breaking into the US market.
Pros
Good Work
Cons
Lack of work volume at my facility
Siemens is a great paying job with good benefits.
Motor Assembler (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 4, 2016
A typical day at work consisted of assembly of all types of horizontal motors. Interpreting blueprints, drawing and specifications. Meeting all Personal Protective Equipment requirements.
Challenging work environment
Procurement Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 18, 2016
Complete autonomy on the job and the ability to move within different industries. Satisfaction of achieving very aggressive business targets.
Positive work environment.
Asset Management/Performance Contracting (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NY and Phoenix, AZAugust 18, 2016
I worked in upstate NY for 15 of my 17 years with Siemens. Our success was consistent every year and recognized globally. The employees in our Buffalo, NY location were like family. as time passes so do these values. Overal,l a very good place to enjoy your career.
Pros
Great benneifits.
Cons
Salaries were not very competitive.
Siemens Industry Review
DRAFTING ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Blytheville, ARAugust 17, 2016
A typical day at Siemens consisted of Updating drawings (Blue-Prints) as changes occurred to the equipment. Also, to keep new projects for steel mill production completed and implemented on a timely fashion. All new designs were approved by Nucor Steel and management. I learned a great deal about how to use current drafting and design procedures to complete projects and documentation. Learned new ACAD commands in order to become a more efficient and effective drafting engineer. The management was sometimes did not give the adequate guidance and leadership but they did have good organization. My co-workers were hard workers and I learned on site about equipment inspection and proper instillation procedures. The hardest part of the job was making design changes after the drawing designs were already decided. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the improved equipment work effectively to produce higher quality steel.
Pros
Salary and a Positive learning curve
Cons
Location of job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens Industry. Our community is ready to answer.