Siemens Italia Employee Reviews

Big Corporation
Regional Sales Manager - New England (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MADecember 10, 2017
Siemens is a massive company and our division was relatively small in comparison to the entire entity. They are a very structured company focussed primarily on financial performance.
Nice place
Forklift Operator/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSDecember 7, 2017
I worked there for a few years over night and had to adjust to working over night. But I learned alot and gained alot of lasting friendships. I cherish what they instilled in me.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Roebuck, SCDecember 6, 2017
Siemens was a good job. The only thing was I never got hired on. So I never experienced none of the benefits or anything the job had to offer. I really like the job.
Insecure industry
Corporate Technologies Staff Engineer (Current Employee) –  CharlotteDecember 5, 2017
The industry is insecure throughout all of the companies in Power generation at this time. They are laying off and shutting down plants there is no funding for R&D available.
Production
Shipping Associate (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCDecember 3, 2017
I learned how to weight out pallets how to print tables out how to stack the breaker box on the pallets how to shi them out it was a slow paced job I liked it
Productive and Fun
Import Export Specialist (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJDecember 2, 2017
I loved my job and after working for them for 22 years, I do miss it deeply.I loved the people, the customers, and mostly the Environment I worked in.
Pros
Great Pay and Amazing Benifits
Cons
Some Management was BAD
upper managment could be better!
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Hutchinson, KSNovember 30, 2017
Fun place to work, lots of good people, management is unorganized and sometimes makes for stressful work environment nature of the beast I suppose. hope this helps someone.
It has a great work culture
Executive (EE) (Former Employee) –  Gurugram, Haryana, IndiaNovember 28, 2017
The work Culture at Siemens Ltd. is great. People are very supportive and cordial at the workplace and you get ample opportunities to learn. Everyone is always ready to help when you ask for it. However, I feel that the compensation is a bit lower than what you would expect from such a brand name.
Very easy going and challenging
Assembly Operator (Former Employee) –  Marion, KYNovember 28, 2017
i enjoyed working at Siemens Rail Automation because it was a new challenge everyday. never boring. supervisors were always qualified for their position.
Very chill
Associate (Former Employee) –  Buffalo Grove, ILNovember 28, 2017
The music is lovely that they play out loud and food is serve if you for her your own lunch. I ENJOY the pace it was pretty relaxing moving at my own pace and being able to take a break any time with out worried about asking for permission.
Pros
Quite
Cons
Too quite
Great Place wish they weren't shutting down
Material handler (Former Employee) –  West Chicago, ILNovember 27, 2017
I loved my job at Siemens we were all a team and was a great place to work and learn. I was really saddened when they laid my department off which they gave us a 2 month notice of so we could find different jobs elsewhere
Pros
honest, great pay, good benefits
Cons
that they are closing down and moving
Awesome
Commissioning Manager (Former Employee) –  TexasNovember 26, 2017
great place to work very green company this company will sustain for future generations major player in alternative energy wind energy is very very windy
Pros
pay
Cons
no time off to spend money
Good experience
Engineering Leadership Development Program Intern (Former Employee) –  New Kensington, PANovember 21, 2017
I really enjoyed working at Siemens. The company has a lot of opportunities and it's a great environment. I was exposed to a lot of different aspects of an overall working environment and I feel like I learned a lot working there.
Keep us busy
DESIGN DRAFTER (Former Employee) –  Ames, IANovember 21, 2017
A typical day a work
I learned a lot of the industry
Management treated employees fair
Working culture mix
The hardest part of working for the job. Well trying to communicate with are fab department. Fab show got relocated to different state.
What was the most enjoyable part. Working with you co workers.
Pros
Free lunch & got to due some traveling
Cons
N/a
Temporary
Shipping & Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 21, 2017
I only worked there approximately 2 months. The time I spent there was unbalanced for me...one moment I was on the cold dock and next working in the water department.
European Company
Regional Business Development (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 20, 2017
Company is employee focused and while the USA branch is typically led by Euro needs, it was a fantastic environment. The company has a relaxed competitive nature and offered vast training and advancement potential.
Great hours work at slow pace
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VANovember 19, 2017
4 Days on three days off and three days on 4 days off . Slow pace they always giving you 40 plus hours .and the pay is great. great place to work and the benefits are awesome.
good company
Engineering Co-op (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLNovember 17, 2017
It was a good company for the ti and me in my professional life. learned a lot prepared me for my future roles. Good team to work with and were always willing to help.
Pros
Good processes
Cons
not much growth
a typical day
Electro Mechanical assembler (Current Employee) –  Buffalo Grove, ILNovember 17, 2017
A typical day at Siemens is relaxed yet hard working environment in offer to meet required goals for the day or week.Id recommend you're up for a challenge.
Big Company
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 17, 2017
Daily work - seeing clients, driving new business
Learned about control systems
Management was very corporate
Culture was competitive
Found this company was not the best fit for my goals, applied for one job and was offered a different job which I accepted and was successful, but was not my passion.
Enjoyable part was the advanced technology.
Pros
advanced technology
Cons
limited opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens Italia. Our community is ready to answer.