Siemens
1,278 reviews

Siemens Employer Reviews

Not a Typical Experience
Fire Systems Technician (Former Employee), Roseville, MNMarch 1, 2015
Pros: company vehicle, people
I enjoyed my work at Siemens, however was laid-off after a year of employment along with a number of people.

I did take pride in what work I did and would definitely have stayed if I wasn't part of the cutbacks.
A wonderful company to work.
Region Analyst (Sales Support Specialist III) (Former Employee), HoustonFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: a global corporation- lots of opportunities for hardworkers
Enjoyed working with the various regional sales teams. A diverse company with great people. It could be intense but still enjoyable.
Good place
Software Engineer I (Former Employee), Malvern, PAFebruary 10, 2015
Good place to work. The work environment is nice and friendly. There is a lot to learn in different areas.I really like working here
Compliance
Financial Analyst 4 (Former Employee), Malvern, PAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: nothing free
Cons: no consideration for older worker
Strong compliance environment with great senior management and fair work life balance in all departments. I learned how to be fair and honest to a fault,
Good professional enviroment
Service and commissioning engineer of gas turbines (Current Employee), All around the worldFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: travelling and much professional experience
Cons: no family life
My work was colorfull all around the word as a field service engineer. The hardest part of the was coming from this, due to high amount of travelling. Travelling was 70-80% of my time so not so compatible with family. The best part of the Job was also the travelling because i could see all parts of the world, restricted areas incouded. Management was good and tried to confort our needs for work and personal matters as well.
Excellant place to work for, provided daily challenges. interesting work never bored.
Service Technician (Former Employee), Gresham, ORFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: 3 day and 4 day work week.
Cons: long hours.
A typical work day required you to inspect and repair R.O. water treatment systems and waste water treatment systems. Learned about repairing all types of equipment. Not much internal management worked with little supervision. Worked two man 12 hour shifts. The hardest part of working was 12 hour night shift. the most enjoyable part is the daily challenges of the job.
Professional environment.
Siemens Customer Support (Current Employee), Johnson City, TNFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: teamwork
Cons: only hire from temporary agencies
A team environment. Relaxed and fun. You get to dress business casual. You have the opportunity to work with many different areas which helps with training.
unproductive
Traffic Control Signal Technician Helper (Former Employee), sandy springs,gaFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: employees
Cons: unproductive
lack of leadership no opportunities for future advancement never provided the proper safety equipment to do the jobs safely. employees fun to work with
Company always thought about the employees in a positive way
Receptionist/Clerical (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: x-mas partly every year, birthday celebration for each employee
A typical day at work was always pleasant. I learned how export/import impacted our daily lives, management had your back, and the coworkers were very helpful. The hardest part was keeping inventory straight, the most enjoyable part was the christmas and birthday parties, and communicating with customers around the globe.
hhhhh
hhhhh (Current Employee), hhhhhFebruary 2, 2015
maintenance at a big 3 aluminum stamping factory. want to lean more towards the programming though.
learned a lot about how everything works in a place like this, applied a lot of knowledge from school
i will miss it but i know programming is the way to go
Great place to work.
Manfacturing Technician (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: a very relaxed environment.
Cons: customer focus, finished the job.
Very dedicated and dependable workers. The work palce culture is phenomenal. Each employee is always customer driven, at the end of the day the customer is always first.
Siemens
Administrative Functional Support Specialist (Former Employee), Norwood, OHJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: pay was good
Cons: had to be a temporary employee
Worked independently, allowed for a flexible work schedule,
I learned SAP; Regelwerks research; how to print from a Plotter;
Siemens is a great company to work for
Sr. Finance Manager (Current Employee), Malvern, PAJanuary 29, 2015
At Siemens, we value Diversity as the inclusion and collaboration of different thinking, backgrounds, experiences, expertise, and individual qualities across all organizational levels.

Diversity at Siemens is as much about ideas as it is about people. It is about enabling different ideas and approaches to thrive. It is about tapping the creative potential of all our employees in order to be as diverse as our customers and the patients that they care for.
Fine
Contract Drafting Intern (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJanuary 26, 2015
It was fine. Asked me to write more. Guess I would say, that it was "Fine"
Experience working with Siemens
Final Assembly (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 26, 2015
•Electrical Wiring
•Run wires
•Changing brake caliper
•Removal and install roofs or shrouds
•Cleaning interior and exterior
•Install and Assemble parts
•Mirrors installation
•Window removal
Best Ever
Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee), West Sacramento, CAJanuary 24, 2015
I enjoyed this job. I was going to school at the time. When I started I was a Facilities Administrative assistant and when I left the company (only because I had to move across the country) I was on my way to being a manager.
Siemens Corporation is the best place within Siemens USA
Manager of Operational Audit (Current Employee), Iselin, NJJanuary 24, 2015
Career progression and perks are very good. International opportunities are available all the time.
Agood place to work with a satifing feeling
Operator I (Current Employee), Mishawaka, INJanuary 23, 2015
I work making diabetes test kit which is very rewarding.The benifets are good and is a clean well maintained place.With a good pay.
A huge company with endless opportunities
Senior Regional Operations Manager (Former Employee), England, UKJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: plenty of flexible working options and plenty of offices around europe that could act as your base.
Cons: so diverse that sometimes it was easy to get distracted.
Starting out in the Energy sector within Siemens I quickly realized that I was entering a hugely diverse organization that was offering more than any of their recruitment blurb to effectively communicate.
Skip it
Field Service Representative (Former Employee), Grand Island, NEJanuary 20, 2015
If you get the chance to work for this company, don't. They're not nice to their customers, and then blame their abused workers when the customers complain.

1 2 3 4 5

About Siemens

Siemens is an integrated technology company with activities in the fields of industry, energy and healthcare. It is organized – Read more