POSITION: Sales Representative
REPORTING: Lab Operations Manager
LOCATION: Silicon Valley, Milpitas, California
- Maintain monthly, quarterly and annual targets for account sales and new proactively growth sales.
- Identify and develop relationships with Key Decision Makers in each account, and develop new clients
- Develop and assist generating quotes/proposals.
- Meet ongoing transnational sales goals.
- Assist in preparation of sales support/marketing material, social media, blog, newsletter, etc.
- Act as liaison when necessary between customer and appropriate department to address progress of work, expansion of work, technical questions and handle other related questions as needed.
- Prepare and conduct sales presentations to new and existing customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction with prompt and courteous service.
- Place and receive calls from customers regarding sales/service issues and make timely introductory and follow up calls/emails upon receipt of RFQs and P.O.s.
- Act as primary liaison when necessary between the customer and Engineering Team from pre-sale to complete delivery of service. Notify and update customer on schedule and delivery dates.
- Support the management of orders including: periodic status/schedule updates to customers regarding their programs in process, change orders, invoices, business communications, etc.
- Follow up with customer on initial new orders during test or engineering services.
Exemplary communication skills, coaching skills, and demonstrated good business judgment are required
A self-starter with a track record of successful experience selling to multiple executive levels within an organization
Computer skills - Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Internet research
Opportunity qualification and objection handling
A team player with the ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment.
Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
The highest level of integrity
Sales experience in compliance testing, EMC, RF, Safety and Telecom industry is a plus.
SIEMIC headquartered in Silicon Valley – Milpitas, California, with 4 test facilities and 5 offices strategically located worldwide, is one of the leading third party compliance testing and product certification facilities for global market access. This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated professional to assume a pivotal role in the evolution of a fast-growing, highly respected organization. We are seeking an individual of outstanding quality with a respected track record. SIEMIC is prepared to offer a very attractive compensation package, including a competitive salary as well as health, 401(k), and vacation benefits.