JOB TITLE: Senior RF Compliance Test Engineer
- Perform RF Testing as per various standards such as FCC Part 15C, RSS 210, EN 300 328, EN 300 220, EN 300 330, EN 300 440, products covering WLAN, BT, Point to point fixed radio, GSM/UMTS/ LTE ( 2G, 3G, 4G) and other RF/wireless communication products
- Build and improve the testing capability for protocol testing, OTA measurement, SAR/HAC, DFS measurements
- Perform in-house calibration of RF preamp, filter, cable, etc., and help on lab maintenance
- Record test data, prepare test reports and certification submittals.
- Assist on technical review for applications for FCC (TCB), IC(FCB), Japan (RCB), EU (NB), iDA (CB), and OFCA (CAB) certifications.
- Perform annual post-market surveillance for SIEMIC issued product certifications.
- Provide training to product certification team members on the latest radio regulatory requirements.
- Provide sales support and customer services on product testing and or certification enquirers.
- Participate, understand, interpret and tailor international product testing specifications, test methods, and certification procedures.
- Maintain and develop CAB – Conformity Assessment Body designations for worldwide markets
- Provide and present at SIEMIC Seminars for SIEMIC Marketing purposes
- Act as Technical Resources for SIEMIC customers
- Other assignments that relate to SIEMIC business and lab operations.
- Must have legal right to work permanently in USA
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in Electrical Engineering or related major
- 3 year+ working experience as RF compliance test engineer
- Familiar with RF test instruments, such as spectrum analyzer, EMI receiver, signal generator, antenna, power amplifier, etc.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)