Siena College

Siena College Employer Reviews

Applied Knowledge
Associated Laboratory Assistant (Current Employee), Loudonville, NYJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: lunch breaks, weekends, fun atmosphere
Cons: living quarters
Similar to Undergraduate Research, the Summer Scholars Program taught me to apply the knowledge and skills I already have. I also learned how to explore new areas of science I was not familiar with in order to further my research. It was not a high stress environment, as long as the work put in was satisfactory, creating a fun and productive atmosphere.
Working Environment
Assoc. Dir. of Information & Tech. Services (I&TS) (Former Employee), Loudonville, NYAugust 9, 2013
Great experience working at Siena College, people were friendly, great opportunities, great atmosphere. Enjoyed working with students also. Watch the campus grow over the years.One of the best colleges in New York State. Many of the students who graduate stay in the area and work in local businesses. Very strong Alumni !
Loved working here
Assistant to the Urban Scholars Program (Current Employee), Loudonville, NYJuly 5, 2013
I loved working at Siena, but my job unfotunatly was paid off of a grant, which we did not recieved for next year.
Wonderful Place
Library Clerk (Current Employee), Loudonville, NYJune 19, 2013
Dealing with patrons every day is a pleasure, and the staff is a good group of people. Lots of down time, which can be a bad thing at times, but when it's busy, it's busy.
Productive and a laid-back workplace
Office Clerk (Former Employee), Loudonville, NYMay 27, 2013
A typical workday consisted of completing daily tasks given by professors, filing, photocopying, and making errands. I have learned to communicate with all different types of people in the Religious Studies office, whether it be professors or students. I enjoyed this job because it was not stressful during the time of finals and was laid-back.
Mediocre
Groundskeeper (Current Employee), Loudonville, NYApril 1, 2013
Low pay, good benefits, schedule flexibility. Little incentive for advancement. Graded system. No performance based pay raises.
Great College
Resident Assistant (Former Employee), Loudonville, NYMarch 11, 2013
Siena College is a great higher level educational institution. My time there was incredible and the best part was probably the small class size. Having the ability to be on a first name basis with the professors and get help whenever needed really enhanced my educational experience there.
Very enjoyable
Squash Coach (Former Employee), Loudonville, NYJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: networking
Cons: na
I would work with students and professional squash players, teaching them the art of playing squash.
Clerical office job in the Social Work Department
Clerical Worker (Former Employee), Loudonville, NYAugust 16, 2012
Pros: office environment
Cons: pay scale
Job consisted of typical clerical work such as making copies, phone calls, data input, etc. This job taught me how to function in a office environment and I learned to work hand and hand with a professional work-staff.
Great place of employment with potential for advancement.
Plumber/Boiler Mechanic (Former Employee), Loudonville, NYJune 8, 2012
Pros: good benifits and semi-casual working environment.
Cons: departmental lack of communication.
Working with other employees at a similar level was enjoyable but dealing with management and company policies was difficult at times.
Enjoy working with student's and Faculty
Public Safety Officer (Current Employee), Loudonville, NYApril 29, 2012
Pros: enjoy working with staff
Patrol buildings and respond to calls as needed concerning Public Safety.
Productive, positive environment
Executive Production Intern SCTV Studios (Current Employee), Loudonville, NYApril 1, 2012
Great Place to work, learning many useful skills for the workforce.
great place to work
waitress (Current Employee), CAFEMarch 4, 2012
I have held a few positions at Siena. They have all been very flexible and there has been opportunity to move up.
Fun place to work with co-workers
Activities Coordinator (Former Employee), Quezon City, P00April 15, 2013
Pros: challenging work pace, developing contacts
Cons: no other development for people in this area
The day to day activities are challenging enough with different departments talking to you on schedules and activities that need to be organized on a month to month and weekly basis.