Sierra Energy, a Davis-based clean-tech start-up, is looking for a web software developer/programmer to add to its highly motivated, forward-thinking team. With national attention from the New York Times and contracted with the Department of Defense, Sierra Energy is commercializing an internationally patented technology for turning garbage into renewable energy.
Several web applications, databases, interactive maps, and websites are planned for immediate development with others in the pipeline. Maintenance and upgrades to existing sites will also be necessary.
Initial estimated length of assignment is 3 months with opportunity for permanent, full-time employment. Will report to Director of Marketing and Communications. Excellent communication skills and a link to previous work required. Ability to develop with Force.com APEX code is a must. Minimum 2 years experience.
Expertise in the following:
- Web application scope planning: Site mapping, wire framing, and user process flow diagrams
- Writing SQL Queries and programming Relational Databases such as Oracle or SQL Server
- Salesforce application and integration development: APEX Code
- ASP.Net knowledge a plus
- Interfacing with middleware systems
- Configuring and publishing web applications
Please respond with your resume, a brief cover letter, salary requirements, and links to previous work.