Sierra Vista Child And Family Services

Sierra Vista Child And Family Services Employer Reviews

People easy to work with
Intern (Former Employee), Modesto, CANovember 14, 2012
Pros: own office, friendly people, great management
While working there, I felt very comfortable with all of my co-workers. My manager was very friendly and helpful when I had any questions.
Relaxed yet productive work environment
Clinician Trainee/Clinical Case Manager (Current Employee), Modesto, CAJuly 1, 2012
A typical day would include making home visit to clients that were referred to us. I would see at least one counseling client per day as well as help direct walk-in clients to the resources they were looking for.
Chidren and Families
Placement Specialist (Former Employee), Modesto, CAJune 12, 2012
Pros: working with great families
Cons: gossip, personality conflicts
This agency provides a great range of services to the community. I most enjoyed working and getting to know the families our program served. I did not however like the lack of support and knowledge from the management team.
I was with the agency for 6 years and although I did gain experience and advance in my career, it was sad to see that not every – more... employee is treated equal. In my opinion, if you are considering working for this agency, keep to yourself. Keep in mind why you are there and make children and the families your priority. If you try to form friendships, be ready for drama and gossip . – less