SIG Employee Reviews

Great coworkers with awesome team work approach
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Salisbury, NCApril 24, 2016
Fast paced must have the ability to multitask in chaotic environment. Good health benefits. Multiple places to enjoy lunch within a few minutes of the office.
productive place
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Westbrook, MEMay 12, 2016
liked working there, nice people very family oriented, good bonus' and pay, great holiday parties. Love the atmosphere, a little hot though
Good company
MS SQL Developer (SSMS/SSIS/SSRS) (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 21, 2016
Good company, good atmosphere. People work as a team and the management cares about employees. Communication process is simple and clear.
Productive work place
Operations Manager and Senior Funder (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CASeptember 12, 2012
I run a small casual office of 5 people. I mainly do funding and process the sale documents for our properties daily. My co-workers are friendly. I process all wires, payroll, accounts payable, account receivable, I have learned all different types of home sales and purchases while being here. I enjoy the most about my job is funding. Working with escrow and title to get the loan closed.
Providing excellent communication skills in both classroom and school district administrative staffs.
Instructional Support Coordinator (SAM) (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 21, 2014
Fast pace working environment which requires a broad range of administrative duties.
Pros
productive
Cons
job expectations exceeds work schedule.
Same as perviuos review.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Haymarket, VAAugust 30, 2014
I loved working for Pier 1. Seeing all of the different merchandise that comes in seasonally.
Pros
same
Cons
same
Dell Inc. Austin, Tx Computer Division
Shipping/Receiving Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Austin, TxJanuary 28, 2013
Good Company. Secure employment. Good benefits, compensation and room for advancement.