SIG Employee Reviews

I liked working at SIG alot of great people and the only thing is that you can not grow, but thats alright.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bala-Cynwyd, PAFebruary 11, 2017
SIG is a great place to work at. The typical day at SIG is come in sign in and go get your breakfast. No one over you all day and very peacfuly place to be everyday.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Flexible, Professional, Environmental
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 15, 2016
Family-like atmosphere that honestly promotes personal development, philanthropy, and team work. Great co-workers, great boss, beautiful office.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Sandy Springs traffic
Productive and Excellent, fun work environment
Bilingual Customer Account Manager/Agent (Former Employee) –  North Richland Hills, TXOctober 25, 2016
Answer incoming, assist people by helping meet their needs at an affordable rate. Provide first call resolution. Staying informed and focused on changes within carriers.
Make sure there was plenty of coffee, and prepped for lunch
FOOD SERVICE WORKER/CATERING (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaMay 20, 2016
My morning started with making coffee and wrappin bagel. That was my alone time until the other employees came in. When the caterer came I help them set up and made sure there was plenty of food.
Pros
Meeting the trucks on the loading dock in the winter
Cons
Free catered food.
productive place
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Westbrook, MEMay 12, 2016
liked working there, nice people very family oriented, good bonus' and pay, great holiday parties. Love the atmosphere, a little hot though
Great coworkers with awesome team work approach
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Salisbury, NCApril 24, 2016
Fast paced must have the ability to multitask in chaotic environment. Good health benefits. Multiple places to enjoy lunch within a few minutes of the office.
Good company
MS SQL Developer (SSMS/SSIS/SSRS) (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 21, 2016
Good company, good atmosphere. People work as a team and the management cares about employees. Communication process is simple and clear.
Providing excellent communication skills in both classroom and school district administrative staffs.
Instructional Support Coordinator (SAM) (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 21, 2014
Fast pace working environment which requires a broad range of administrative duties.
Pros
Cons
Job expectations exceeds work schedule.
Same as perviuos review.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Haymarket, VAAugust 30, 2014
I loved working for Pier 1. Seeing all of the different merchandise that comes in seasonally.
Pros
same
Cons
same
Dell Inc. Austin, Tx Computer Division
Shipping/Receiving Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Austin, TxJanuary 28, 2013
Good Company. Secure employment. Good benefits, compensation and room for advancement.
Productive work place
Operations Manager and Senior Funder (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CASeptember 12, 2012
I run a small casual office of 5 people. I mainly do funding and process the sale documents for our properties daily. My co-workers are friendly. I process all wires, payroll, accounts payable, account receivable, I have learned all different types of home sales and purchases while being here. I enjoy the most about my job is funding. Working with escrow and title to get the loan closed.