Sigma-Aldrich

Sigma-Aldrich Employer Reviews

Repetitive tasking with little personal challenge or growth
Chemist I Chemical Production (Current Employee), Urbana, ILJuly 12, 2012
Pros: friendly coworkers
Cons: little challenge and incentive for personal growth.
The benefit packages available are quite nice and competitive with other places of employment however the salary compensation left some to be desired for me. My supervisor was easy to work with and had an open door policy which made it a nice place to work and my peers there were typically helpful with daily questions and tasks.
Very great place to work for
Chemical Techinician (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 11, 2012
Pros: catered lunches and dinners at least once a month
Cons: not fair on some of the rules
A typical day at Sigma would be a mellow day just getting the neccessaty work that needs to be done, then adding some more work to get it setup for the next group. That working with the team is the easiest way to get all the work done and it is easier to work as a team rather than trying to tackle alot of work by yourself. My mangement at the site was very nice and hepful when a problem or situation arrupted. All of my fellow co workers were all hard working and fun to do stuff outside of work. Trying to find enough work to do thru a day between the group. Just being able to help of groups when was asked.
Benefits!!!
Packaging Operator (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 26, 2012
This is my first time doing this kind of work but I love it will recommend working here
Great Company to work for. People orientated
Credit & Collection Rep (Former Employee), St. Louis, MO 63122February 18, 2012
Pros: good insurance, 401k, and breaks and lunch room
Cons: very fast paced. can be stressful.
Hands on company training. Paid education. Kept up to date with what is going on with the company. Worked as a whole on company and self improvement.

About Sigma-Aldrich

Check the shelves of any research (or mad) scientist and you'll likely find Sigma-Aldrich's chemical products. The company is – Read more

Sigma-Aldrich Salaries