Date: June 28, 2013
Area of Interest: Federal and State IT Practices
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Description: Sigma Technology Partners is looking for Quality Assurance Engineers. Candidate must have
- Experience in Quality Assurance functions include planning, strategy, testing, execution and tools.
- QA issue prioritization and resolution facilitation;
- Four (4) years of experience with manual functional/regression testing design and execution experience.
- Five (5) years of experience working with quality control methods and tools.
U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives.
- Candidate must be either a US Citizen or US Green Card holder.
- A criminal background investigation (Public Trust- level 5) will be conducted.
Sigma Technology Partners offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Resume in Microsoft word format -
Please submit your resume online at http://www.sigmatechllc.com/resume.aspx
Sigma Technology Partners LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. This is a full time opportunity.