As Human Resources Generalist you will drive programs that support the acquisition, development and retention of employees. Additionally,you will partner with managers on delivering strategic initiatives, provide process expertise, promote operational efficiencies and encourage people development in alignment with the organization’s business objectives.
- Drive full cycle recruiting, orientation and onboarding processes for new employees
- Ensure the company’s compliance with all state and federal regulations and laws as they relate to employment
- Partner with management to develop and facilitate employee development programs through use of various methods such as classroom training, OJT training, conferences, workshops and identifying external sources as needed. Promote career development opportunities throughout the company
- Oversee the Performance Management process
- Oversee U.S. Health & Welfare, PTO and other employee benefit programs
- Oversee the U.S. workers compensation programs
- Oversee the proper compliance with international labor law for internationally based employees
- Oversee and ensure company’s compliance with employee immigration regulations
- Serves as back-up to Staff Accountant for US and International payroll processing
- At least 3-5 years of related HR Generalist experience
- A demonstrated ability to successfully recruit qualified candidates in a niche software market
- A demonstrated background in successful partnership with organizational leadership
- Prior experience with benefit administration (i.e. Major Medical/Dental, FMLA, ADA), Payroll, HRIS, and all relevant labor laws and regulations, including immigration visa issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to build consensus and resolve issues
- Strong Microsoft Office skills as well as experience with HRIS and payroll software
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resource and/or Organizations Development
- Prior recruiting experience for software developers and computer engineers
A company is only as good as its people and SigmaTEK’s employees are the best. If you would like to be one of the best and are interested in experiencing job growth in a team environment, please send us your current resume with cover letter. All materials will be kept in strictest confidence. SigmaTEK is an equal opportunity employer.
SigmaTEK maintains a primary web site that is accessible by selecting the United States regional option.
SigmaTEK also maintains web...