SIGMAnet Employee Reviews

Think Twice
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CANovember 3, 2016
This was the strangest place. From management down, it was too unacceptable to talk or interact. If you tried to talk, then you would be looked at like you were crazy.
Pros
Breakfast Fridays
Cons
Everything else
Great Entry level company
Accounts Payable Lead (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 3, 2016
I worked at Sigamnet for a little bit over 2 years in the accounting department. They were flexible with me when I had to deal with my kids functions. They offered me a higher position but they didn't want to give me a pay increase, even though I was still filling the position they were still paying me the same rate.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
low pay
Poor management
Computer Technician (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAMay 17, 2016
Company does not keep promises,
lacks on management skills,
poor communication.
I have not learned anything from Sigma
the hardest part of the job is the need to lie to all users due to company not keeping their promises
the most enjoyable part of the job is my immediate manager an co-worker
Pros
benifits
Cons
Communication
Sigmanet
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  VariousFebruary 19, 2016
Founded in 1986, SIGMAnet is at the forefront of providing technology consulting, solutions and services to organizations across Southern California. We provide customers with deep domain and dedicated industry expertise, strong partnerships with the world's leading vendors and manufacturers and a broad portfolio of solutions & services.
SiGMAnet
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAOctober 29, 2014
My job was more into technology and sales.
This position at this particular company provided me great customer service skills, tools, and prospecting experience.

I also worked daily as an inside support tool for 2 Business Development managers that required inside support for product quotes, information, product information, and contact information.

I also processed many PO based sales with large school districts, City Divisions, and colleges. I worked in the public sector for State, and Federal Entities.

Loved selling and helping people find deals on products. I really enjoyed helping schools and other budget constrained projects come to light because of my ability to capitalize on making it all work.
Pros
helping people and getting them the support they needed
Cons
Very Political
Hard working with smiles all around
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAOctober 18, 2014
I had a great time there was plenty of great people and I was responsible for my work also while having managers at my back for any of my needs at any time with open door policies.
Pros
Compensations for business trips and amazing hours
Cons
None to my personal experience
The never ending grind...
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAApril 27, 2014
SigmaNet, could be the closest thing that one gets to an indentured servitude in todays market. The days start before 8AM and often go until well past 7PM.

This needn't be like that as your fellow team members are competent and capable; but due to the culture of upper management, the workday requires about 4 hours of escalations between sales, operations, managed services to get anything achieved or progress made. That is provided that you even get clear informed communication back to you. Employees are not empowered yet micromanaged in a very reactive, blame centric manner.

All companies are driving hard now and this all wouldn't be such a problem at SigmaNet if you could take time off to rebalance and regroup often. However you only earn one week per year of PTO and often don't even have the security to take it. The chronic grind here makes this place little more than just a white collar sweat shop.

Working at SIgmaNet needs to be short term and only for those truly desperate for employment.
Pros
Great team members
Cons
Little PTO, Micro-management, Harsh work environment, Public forum shaming/blaming. Dysfunctional
Gained experience
Inside Sales Intern (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAOctober 30, 2013
They Enhanced my skills in management, by training me and being flexible with my schedule, while I was obtaining my mba.
Negative environment to work in
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  ontario, caAugust 12, 2013
A very negative environment to work in, the company does not offer a training program.
Pros
Work schedule
Cons
No training program
Successful IT solutions company. Strong talent within the team. SIGMAnet needs to work on executive leadership and building a positive culture.
Vice President of Sales (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMarch 30, 2013
Strong customer focus. Teams are accountable for customer satisfaction and also in hitting financial goals and other MBOs. Tight financial controls insure consistent P and L performance.

Mid-management, sales, engineering and operations are all strong. Teams work well together.

Best part of the job was being able to design and successfully deploy IT solutions that had an impact on our customer's businesses.

Want to know more about SIGMAnet?

Ask a question
Small company
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAAugust 17, 2012
I learned a lot about accounting in this job. I was a technical services coordinator and accounting specialist.
Great culture
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMay 10, 2012
SIGMAnet provided an excellent culture and they treated every employee as family. Everyone worked very hard to assist each other to support the end goal- satisfying the customer.
Pros
culture, benefits, employees
Cons
long hours, challenging work
Productive and fun work place
Account Manager/Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMarch 14, 2012
Sigmanet is a very strong, thriving company in the IT industry. They pride themselves in customer sales and service.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SIGMAnet. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8