The Application Support Representative (ASR) is the front line liaison between a client’s event planning need, request, inquiry and subsequent customized software program/platform usage and the Company’s highly developed sales, development, and IT divisions. The ASR excels at consistently achieving the harmonious balance of world class service, support and follow-through among multiple layers of reporting both externally and internally. The ASR position operates with a high level of responsibility and accountability, facilitating the delivery of legendary service, client trust, and client retention while simultaneously supporting the technical needs of the Company’s Event, Travel and Spend Management software users.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivers functional and pro-active management of SignUp4’s Event Management System (EMS), both existing and in development, for client satisfaction, retention and end user’s new and repeat business opportunities.
- Constructs and maintains positive, long term business relationships with all clients, both internal and external, for the purpose of delivering consistent exemplary service to the impacted end user.
- Tracks, expedites, coordinates, and monitors client’s requests and inquiries through SignUp4’s internal CRM systems.
- Triage issues appropriately to maintain Master Service Level agreement.
- Prioritizes time to complete assigned tasks (approx. 80 inbound calls / 55 Salesforce cases) weekly while maintaining a focus on productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Utilizes logging tools to accurately document conversations and/or correspondences throughout the day.
- Manages work to ensure timely resolution of customer issues and keeps management informed of escalated issues and status.
- Attends team meetings, conference calls, and training classes.
- Other duties as required.
- Two Year College Degree or minimum 5 year related experience and/or training;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven track record of solid, progressive client service skills and technical skills,
which result in consistent client satisfaction.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite, internet browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc) and other cloud based software.
- Web design experience is highly desired.
- Experience using Salesforce, FogBugz, and text editor tools are a plus.
- Event planning experience is a plus.
- Exemplary communication skills – oral and written.
- Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.