SignUp4, LLC, a leading provider of strategic meetings management software, announced the acquisition of rappidApp, a company specializing in the user driven creation of mobile applications on July 24, 2012.
rappidApp, a flexible Content Management System, offers the non-technical user the ability to build custom native mobile apps. Leveraging rappidApp’s platform, new applications can be created at a fraction of the normal development cost, making real-time content management for mobile apps a reality. These native cross-platform applications provide mapping, directions, multiple content pages, agendas, QR code scanning, and additional features. SignUp4 will leverage their US-based development staff to further integrate the products to provide a seamless experience.
The acquisition provided SignUp4 with a platform for expanding their solutions for current customers as well as an offering for new markets and expands SignUp4’s current suite of event, travel, and spend management products to now include mobile platforms. rappidApp will also be available for non-SignUp4 customers to provide a cost effective mobile solution for their event needs.
rappidApp has an immediate need for a Technical Service Representative that will support the technical needs of users in app creation and the event management fields.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for routine user issues; triages and escalates more complex issues.
- Tracks incoming calls and emails using Salesforce. Maintains history records and related issue documentation in FogBugz.
- Consults with system programmers to explain software issues or to recommend changes to the software platform.
- Assist clients in app creation, including directing clients to app creation resources and best practices.
- Assist clients with issues relating to in-app and app icon graphics.
- Supports and maintains the content management, maintenance and testing of mobile applications and performs bug fixes and enhancements to the application from the portal.
- Uses web design skills and iOS and Android operating systems to assist with building and maintaining new mobile applications.
- Designs and develops new mobile apps for iOS and Android platforms using portal and support existing apps.
- Attends and participates in meetings such as requirement meetings, team meetings and department meetings to gather information for projects or support.
- Learns current Saas based applications and assists in the support of selected applications.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as necessary or as assigned
- A strong understanding of iOS and Google Play apps, and app submission procedures is required.
- Intermediate skills in Adobe CS6 (Specifically Photoshop and Illustrator).
- 1-2 years of experience designing, developing, testing and delivering mobile applications with
proven experience in developing native applications.
- Ability to reference Apps they have done both in the App Store and Play Store.
- A proven track record of delivering well-crafted software solutions.
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills; intermediate to advanced usage of MS Office suite (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel) a must.
- Analytical and research skills including the ability to research a topic and present findings and recommendations.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment with changing priorities.
- Experience working with website measurement and analysis tools, such as Google Analytics.
- A BS degree in Computer Science with a concentration in Software Development. Event planning experience is a plus. 2-4 years of solid, progressive client service skills with a proven track record of consistent client satisfaction.
Position Location: Atlanta, GA. Local candidates are encouraged to apply as there is no relocation associated with this opening.
Indeed - 18 months ago