Signature Analytics acts as the financial arm of our clients by providing the resources of a highly experienced accounting function (staff accountant through CFO) on an outsourced basis, allowing our clients the flexibility to utilize these resources when needed.
We have an exciting opportunity as a Staff Accountant with our growing team.
This individual will perform the following duties:
- Gain operational experience through performing monthly and annual financial closings and financial reporting, GL reconciliations, and cash management.
- Be responsible for functions such as billing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, fixed assets, and others.
- Interact with CEO entrepreneurs to understand their business and provide insight in ways to improve processes.
- Provide overall financial accounting support and assist in the annual reviews or audit. This would include providing supporting documentation for financial information and performing financial analyses to explain changes in the results of the business.
- Assist in preparation of presentations for our client’s Management or Board of Directors.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements for each client.
- Preparation of various accounting/financial reports/statements and analysis to monitor overall financial performance and to communicate such results directly to our client’s Management team.
Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/ finance, or equivalent fields required, CPA a plus.
- 1 – 2 years’ public accounting experience desired.
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP required.
- Ability to prioritize workload and perform multiple tasks and work with multiple clients required.
- Excellent communication and writing skills required.
- Self-directed and hands-on, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required
Indeed - 16 months ago
Signature Analytics acts as the financial arm of our clients by providing the resources of a highly experienced accounting function (staff...