Signature Consultants Employee Reviews

Great experience
Mortgage Business Analyst/Compliance (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 19, 2016
It was is a great Consulting firm. The management was very helpful. The co-working are very friendly, its a very nice place to work. A typical work day was relaxed with plenty satisfying work. I learned how attorney and management exist among a team to solve real live issues. The hardest part about this job is to stay on top of the new ideas in the business. I enjoyed have friendly and helpful management was.
Pros
The salary
Cons
most jobs are temp
Very supportive in finding work!
Operations Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 1, 2017
A great job placement agency. Very supportive! They work hard at placing their consultants with the assignments that are a best fit for them. My recruiter is amazing. He calls me every week to check on me, even after I've been on the assignment for almost a year!
excellent
Provider Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYApril 14, 2016
Working at Dell was a very rewarding experience. I used multiple screens. The management was great. Everyone was very approachable and helpful.

It was an inbound call center for many different projects. I was fortunate to have worked on two different projects. The first was the Health Connector for the state of MA. Residents would call in to get health insurance. It took sometimes an hour to do one application for a family of four.

Then, I had the opportunity to work on another project, Harvard Pilgrim. Harvard Pilgrim was health insurance. Providers would call in to get patients benefits and cost sharing information. It also was inbound calls. Providers consisted of Doctors, nurses and other office personnel calling on patients benefits.
Pros
Training was superb
Cons
Pay scale
Great consulting company
Project Manager 5 (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 1, 2016
Excellent company for IT professionals. The team of recruiters works extremely hard to place qualified candidates into roles that are an appropriate fit. My most recent role at Wells Fargo has been one of the most enjoyable of my career and I have Signature Consultants to thank for it.
Good Job and Great Company
Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 26, 2016
Great culture and great company. Work is not hard because it is more production based and driven off your numbers. Involved proactive and reactive searching for qualified IT members and matching them to current openings.
Pros
Happy Hours, Many free meals, good commission. Great Culture
Cons
Longer Hours
Autonomous
Technical Project Manager III (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 21, 2016
Great place to stretch your wings and project management experience in an out of the box environment. Lots of non project management initiatives within the department.
overall
Business Systems Consultant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 22, 2016
Signature is very support, professional and trustworthy organization. I have learned so much during this contract. I enjoy the Carolina Panthers tailgating and baseball games functions. They really take care of their employees.
Pros
pay, management, free lunch/tailgating
Cons
Healthcare costs are expensive
Great place to work; but the management team hurts it
Resource Manager/Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 20, 2016
I loved working at signature consultants how ever management doesnt always know how to manage their team; The balance between pressure and support is just not there.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
work life balance
Consultant/Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 14, 2017
The rep from Signature contacted me on a regular basis. The only negative is lack of PTO or holidays I had with other consulting firms.
Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 14, 2016
Great work environment. Highly structured, but everyone is there to help you succeed. I would still be working there if I wasn't relocating.
Great Company
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pennington, NJSeptember 28, 2016
Signature Consultants is an amazing company who will continually support you and provide all the help and assistance needed. Tim Crites, Kelli Blanchard, and all of the staff at Signature Consultants are professional and supportive. Tim Crites has been a #1 in my weekly dose of encouragement.
Contracting company
Security Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 8, 2016
Contracting company. Communication was not the greatest during the engagement and when the contract ended there was no feedback. Generally, the people working there seemed proficient, but had little involvement during the engagement.
Good company, but temporary job environment.
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Various locations.August 25, 2016
Everything over all about Signature is pretty much good, but the jobs are temporary.
If you can deal with that, then you should thrive in this environment.
Pros
Great crew and job.
Cons
Temporary jobs.
No specific opinion either way
MS Business Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 4, 2016
Enjoyed co-workers that I worked with. Do not have an opinion of state of company or management. Contract funding was cut by client and position ended. Don't know whether Signature had any for-knowledge of this based on feedback from client managers.
Pros
Not enough time to determine.
Cons
Possibly Signature's lack of knowledge of client and specific project.
Good company to work for , just could not keep steady work
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAFebruary 29, 2016
This job is contract work for Comcast and we are working in there headend building . This is a learning position as I have always worked with structured cabling installs. Working with coax cable all day is different but ok. Comcast management not able to keep a team of two working steady .
This agency is awful!
N/A (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMarch 29, 2016
Unprofessional, morons, take more from your salary than any other agency I've ever seen and do half the work, etc., etc. I could go on for hours. STAY AWAY!!
Pros
Cons
Too many to name!
Awesome Company Especially for Post Dot Com Era..
Consultant to Dimension Data (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 24, 2016
Absolutely amazing company to work for. Get paid ontime and for that matter early sometimes. Very communicative and the benefits are good for a staffing company. Love the people and how they take care of there consultants.
Pros
paid ontime, consistent communication, good benefit choices.
Cons
role is dependent on client funding..
It was a contract position for Bank of America
Business Data Analyst - Data Mgmt Operations (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 19, 2013
A typical day involved getting various work assignments and distributing it among the NY, LA, and VA office, then distributing the assignments in NY among the other contract hires. I would then go through the various clients and set up global clients that needed to be setup within BofA's proprietary system. Whether the clients were new or already set up, I would then add or double check their copper ID's and added various officers when required. Once all the contract hires completed their assignments, I would then review their work for quality control.

I learned BofA's proprietary system, CDOT.

My co-workers included other contract hires, with the exception of a hand full of full time employees. They were all great to work with and I still keep in touch with them.

The hardest part of that job was the beginning while i was learning their system.

The most enjoyable part of that job was the people i worked with.
Pros
My co-workers.
Cons
It was a contract position, no job security, no benefits.
Great Company
client (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 20, 2016
Very helpful. Very attentive to client needs and requests.
Great company to assist you in career building.
Great team!
Great
Business Applications Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 14, 2016
Great place to work, very relaxed. Friendly and family oriented. Never seem to have problems with anybody or anything.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Promises for growth but do not show on promises

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Signature Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2