Signature Consultants Employee Reviews

Head shop! Beware the Consultant Terminology
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 16, 2017
Don't let the Consultant word in the title fool you. This company is simply a head shop, looking to place contractors in with major clients. The management team is young, and they simply do not care if your contract is ending or not. I had a situation where the company didn't follow up on leads I gave them, and my contract ended abruptly, leaving me jobless!
Pros
I had a job
Cons
Poor management, no follow up
Fun place to work
Construction Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Stafford, VAApril 6, 2017
The team is very nice and helpful.Very team oriented.Account Managers are helpful.Nothing bad to say.The support staff is very engaging to help with all soorts of topics.
Pros
Free lunches some days
Cons
Benefits are awesome
Productive and Fun Workplace with motivated staff and supportive management
Recruiter/Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 15, 2017
Excellent place to work, great boss/management and training program
Productive and Fun Workplace with motivated staff and friendly competition.
Definitely room for advancement and growth. Great culture, lots of support and a fair amount of work/life balance.

Compensation and Benefits also great.
Pros
Great Training
Very Professional and Friendly Recruiters
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOMarch 9, 2017
These are some of the best recruiters I have ever worked with. Professional yet friendly and understanding. They keep in touch and organize lunches at your workplace for their employees. Would highly recommend.
Very friendly people
Apps Systems Engineer 5 (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 3, 2017
The office staff and account managers are very friendly and social people. Frequent social/professional group events are organized. Make sure to be constantly engaged with your account manager. Andrea was a very nice account manager.
Pros
Social/professional group events.
Cons
Make sure you get a fair compensation.
Great culture!
Branch Operations Administrator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 2, 2017
Signature has a great unique culture. Voted for several years in a row The Best Place to Work. Friends first value is a great return on investment. Friends solve problems quickly when those who are not friends may never solve them at all.
Very supportive in finding work!
Operations Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 1, 2017
A great job placement agency. Very supportive! They work hard at placing their consultants with the assignments that are a best fit for them. My recruiter is amazing. He calls me every week to check on me, even after I've been on the assignment for almost a year!
Consultant/Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 14, 2017
The rep from Signature contacted me on a regular basis. The only negative is lack of PTO or holidays I had with other consulting firms.
Autonomous
Technical Project Manager III (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 21, 2016
Great place to stretch your wings and project management experience in an out of the box environment. Lots of non project management initiatives within the department.
Great experience
Mortgage Business Analyst/Compliance (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 19, 2016
It was is a great Consulting firm. The management was very helpful. The co-working are very friendly, its a very nice place to work. A typical work day was relaxed with plenty satisfying work. I learned how attorney and management exist among a team to solve real live issues. The hardest part about this job is to stay on top of the new ideas in the business. I enjoyed have friendly and helpful management was.
Pros
The salary
Cons
most jobs are temp

Want to know more about Signature Consultants?

Ask a question
Great consulting company
Project Manager 5 (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 1, 2016
Excellent company for IT professionals. The team of recruiters works extremely hard to place qualified candidates into roles that are an appropriate fit. My most recent role at Wells Fargo has been one of the most enjoyable of my career and I have Signature Consultants to thank for it.
Great Company
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pennington, NJSeptember 28, 2016
Signature Consultants is an amazing company who will continually support you and provide all the help and assistance needed. Tim Crites, Kelli Blanchard, and all of the staff at Signature Consultants are professional and supportive. Tim Crites has been a #1 in my weekly dose of encouragement.
Good Job and Great Company
Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 26, 2016
Great culture and great company. Work is not hard because it is more production based and driven off your numbers. Involved proactive and reactive searching for qualified IT members and matching them to current openings.
Pros
Happy Hours, Many free meals, good commission. Great Culture
Cons
Longer Hours
overall
Business Systems Consultant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 22, 2016
Signature is very support, professional and trustworthy organization. I have learned so much during this contract. I enjoy the Carolina Panthers tailgating and baseball games functions. They really take care of their employees.
Pros
pay, management, free lunch/tailgating
Cons
Healthcare costs are expensive
Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 14, 2016
Great work environment. Highly structured, but everyone is there to help you succeed. I would still be working there if I wasn't relocating.
Contracting company
Security Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 8, 2016
Contracting company. Communication was not the greatest during the engagement and when the contract ended there was no feedback. Generally, the people working there seemed proficient, but had little involvement during the engagement.
Good company, but temporary job environment.
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Various locations.August 25, 2016
Everything over all about Signature is pretty much good, but the jobs are temporary.
If you can deal with that, then you should thrive in this environment.
Pros
Great crew and job.
Cons
Temporary jobs.
Great
Business Applications Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 14, 2016
Great place to work, very relaxed. Friendly and family oriented. Never seem to have problems with anybody or anything.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Promises for growth but do not show on promises
Great place to work; but the management team hurts it
Resource Manager/Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 20, 2016
I loved working at signature consultants how ever management doesnt always know how to manage their team; The balance between pressure and support is just not there.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
work life balance
excellent
Provider Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYApril 14, 2016
Working at Dell was a very rewarding experience. I used multiple screens. The management was great. Everyone was very approachable and helpful.

It was an inbound call center for many different projects. I was fortunate to have worked on two different projects. The first was the Health Connector for the state of MA. Residents would call in to get health insurance. It took sometimes an hour to do one application for a family of four.

Then, I had the opportunity to work on another project, Harvard Pilgrim. Harvard Pilgrim was health insurance. Providers would call in to get patients benefits and cost sharing information. It also was inbound calls. Providers consisted of Doctors, nurses and other office personnel calling on patients benefits.
Pros
Training was superb
Cons
Pay scale

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Signature Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2