Signature Consultants Employee Reviews in United States

Awesome Company Especially for Post Dot Com Era..
Consultant to Dimension Data (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 24, 2016
Absolutely amazing company to work for. Get paid ontime and for that matter early sometimes. Very communicative and the benefits are good for a staffing company. Love the people and how they take care of there consultants.
Pros
paid ontime, consistent communication, good benefit choices.
Cons
role is dependent on client funding..
This agency is awful!
N/A (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMarch 29, 2016
Unprofessional, morons, take more from your salary than any other agency I've ever seen and do half the work, etc., etc. I could go on for hours. STAY AWAY!!
Pros
Cons
Too many to name!
Great company to work for
Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MAOctober 12, 2015
Signature is a great company to work for, especially for a recent graduate. This company puts a lot of time and effort into training their employees to become the best recruiters they can be. There are set metrics that you are required hit, but that comes with any staffing agency.
Pros
team building activities, realtionship based company, great benefits, fantastic work environment
Cons
cold calling, having expected numbers to hit each week
excellent
Provider Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYApril 14, 2016
Working at Dell was a very rewarding experience. I used multiple screens. The management was great. Everyone was very approachable and helpful.

It was an inbound call center for many different projects. I was fortunate to have worked on two different projects. The first was the Health Connector for the state of MA. Residents would call in to get health insurance. It took sometimes an hour to do one application for a family of four.

Then, I had the opportunity to work on another project, Harvard Pilgrim. Harvard Pilgrim was health insurance. Providers would call in to get patients benefits and cost sharing information. It also was inbound calls. Providers consisted of Doctors, nurses and other office personnel calling on patients benefits.
Pros
Training was superb
Cons
Pay scale
Great Opportunity
National Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAAugust 27, 2015
Excellent opportunity for folks who enjoy the grind of sales. The compensation structure is solid and consistent. No cap.
No specific opinion either way
MS Business Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 4, 2016
Enjoyed co-workers that I worked with. Do not have an opinion of state of company or management. Contract funding was cut by client and position ended. Don't know whether Signature had any for-knowledge of this based on feedback from client managers.
Pros
Not enough time to determine.
Cons
Possibly Signature's lack of knowledge of client and specific project.
Good company to work for , just could not keep steady work
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAFebruary 29, 2016
This job is contract work for Comcast and we are working in there headend building . This is a learning position as I have always worked with structured cabling installs. Working with coax cable all day is different but ok. Comcast management not able to keep a team of two working steady .
Great Company
client (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 20, 2016
Very helpful. Very attentive to client needs and requests.
Great company to assist you in career building.
Great team!
Awesome Company
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 25, 2015
This company is a great place to work, a growing company in a thriving business that keeps work fun. Pay could be better and prepare to work long weeks.
Pros
Great Culture
Cons
Long Hours
Very productive and an upbeat company to work for
Office Manager / Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 23, 2015
I really enjoyed working for Signature Consultants because they allowed the individual to come on board expressing their new ideas. There was always room for growth, and there was always someone to help sharpen whatever skills necessary for advancement within the organization.
Pros
Great cultural awareness and balance within the organization
Cons
None- not really
great individuals to work with
Sr Bus Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 8, 2015
Signature Consultants is very involved with their contractors. They are very supportive, and communicate extremely well with their contractors.
Great people
Resource Manager/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort LauderdaleDecember 3, 2014
You get to meet lots of people and the team is great. Salary is fair, but growth may be limited.
Exceptional contract placement with Harris Teeter Supermarkets, Inc.
Contract employment in I.T. field (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 25, 2012
Although it did not last as long as I would have preferred, my placement with Harris Teeter, Inc. was a wonderful experience and I would go back if it were possible.
Pros
work included an on-site cafeteria.
Cons
contract position salary did not increase, did not lead to full-time employment
An Excellent Contract agency
Data Analytics Consultant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 8, 2012
My Manager was personable, always available, and went the extra mile on several occasions. There s was no red tape to get the job. Everyone I spoke to was kind professional,and knowledgeable. Seriously best group I've ever worked with.
Pros
great salary, responsive, honest, great group of people
Cons
jobs are primarily only in bay area
War zone
Firewall Analyst (Former Employee) –  Killeen TxMay 28, 2014
The company is a great place with great pay and benefits. They provided the necessary training to succeed in day to day activities.
Great culture and benefits
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 19, 2013
Signature provided a great training program. The culture and benefits were good.
Signature Review
Junior Project Manager/Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 14, 2015
Great company from the top down. Great people and great culture. I would recommend anyone to work here. They do a great job of taking care of their people.
worst logistics firm in DFW
Ocean Import operations (Former Employee) –  DFW aiportJanuary 30, 2013
my reveiw of ceva DFW is long overdue, this place was a complete joke. they were averaging 3-5 walkouts a week due to the complete incompetence of the management. BLATENT favortism. the people that had remained from circle/eagle that were upper management created postions for themselves along with hours and salaries.I cannot begin to count the female employees that were too scared to file harrassment charges against one manager. being "massaged" at thier desk was a daily occurence. All the good employees have left or walked out to find better jobs, now the customers are left to deal with temp employees. great place if you just got out of prison, they WILL hire you.

nothing good about this place at DFW aiport.
Cons
everything

Comment – May 30, 2013

So how does this pertain to the Signature Consultants group?

As a contractor for Signature Consultants, it was very rewarding.
Contractor, Verification (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 6, 2012
The position required calling doctors offices to verify address, etc information. If in correct on the excel spreadsheet I had, I made corrections when necessary. Went out on the internet to verify confidential information also. Then also made phone calls to let physician locations know/remind them of a new website they were to use to get confidential information they needed. Learned to verify and forward on fax information.

There was nothing negative about the job position. I returned a second time per their request. Both times it was enjoyable. Management, as well as the co-workers, welcomed me with open arms both times and made feel like a part of the team.

The position was not hard at all and I caught on quickly to what I was suppose to do. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people. Me being a people person I thoroughly enjoyed the position.
Really Care About Their People
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Des MoinesDecember 22, 2014
Signature was over the top helpful with my job search, they contacted me weekly to keep me updated on the position I was interviewing for. After I was in the position they called me weekly to make sure I was good, I was enjoying my position and everything was going ok. My recruiter took me to lunch, happy hours. They are very attentive to their people and live by their "relationship model" talked about from the beginning.
Pros
free lunches, happy hours

4.2