Signature Consultants

Signature Consultants Employer Reviews

N/A
Data Governance Consultant (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 21, 2014
• Collaborated with global data owners in determining strategic direction for data governance to implement control models on development releases as solution architect and a liaison between the business and other IS resources across the full project life-cycle.
Good contractor
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 14, 2014
Good contractor and was able to place after original contact. After contract ending period you need to stay in touch.
Great People
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 16, 2014
As an temporary contractor with Signature, the staff and office personnel are lovely. Everyone is energetic, passionate, and professionally driven to provide excellent service.
Very good staffing company.
Recruiter III (Current Employee), West Des Moines, IAJuly 6, 2014
Pros: people are attentive.
Cons: they only offer contract/temporary positions.
Enjoy working with the Consultants at Signature. They make it a point to stay in touch and routinely check in to see how things are going. They proactively reached out to me with this job opportunity after reviewing my resume.

I would highly recommend them for contract/temporary positions.
War zone
Firewall Analyst (Former Employee), Killeen TxMay 28, 2014
The company is a great place with great pay and benefits. They provided the necessary training to succeed in day to day activities.
Awesome Company To Work For
Help Desk Technician (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 4, 2014
Pros: great company
Signature was a great company to work for, all my bosses were really great, and everyone was really welcoming.
Amazing Workplace
SAP Resource Manager (Former Employee), Woburn, MAApril 22, 2014
Pros: free lunches, great people
Cons: not within my course of study
Signature Consultants LLC was an amazing place to work. I highly recommend to others.
Nice
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Richmond, VAMarch 14, 2014
Great company to work for. Nice people to work with. Very friendly towards their employees.
Nice Work environment
Resource Manager (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 13, 2014
Great atmosphere, not a lot of promotion opportunities. You are put through a great training program, which will teach you the in's and out's of the business to better prepare you for recruiting on a enterprise level. You get to network, and meet new and interesting people. Overall would I rate them a strong 8/10.
Great work environment in an up and coming company
Recruiter (Current Employee), San Francisco, CASeptember 3, 2013
Wonderful company: the company spares no expense to take care of employees and clients.
Great Company
Citrix Project Engineer (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 19, 2013
The staff at Signature Consultants were kind, professional, and made me feel welcomed and my experience needed.
Great culture and benefits
Recruiter (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAFebruary 19, 2013
Signature provided a great training program. The culture and benefits were good.
worst logistics firm in DFW
Ocean Import operations (Former Employee), DFW aiportJanuary 30, 2013
Cons: everything
my reveiw of ceva DFW is long overdue, this place was a complete joke. they were averaging 3-5 walkouts a week due to the complete incompetence of the management. BLATENT favortism. the people that had remained from circle/eagle that were upper management created postions for themselves along with hours and salaries.I cannot begin to count the female – more... employees that were too scared to file harrassment charges against one manager. being "massaged" at thier desk was a daily occurence. All the good employees have left or walked out to find better jobs, now the customers are left to deal with temp employees. great place if you just got out of prison, they WILL hire you.

nothing good about this place at DFW aiport. – less

May 30, 2013

So how does this pertain to the Signature Consultants group?

I loved it!!!
Underwriter-Mortgage Banking (Former Employee), San Diego, CADecember 27, 2012
Great place to work. Very comfortable friendly environment!!!
As a contractor for Signature Consultants, it was very rewarding.
Contractor, Verification (Former Employee), Richmond, VAOctober 6, 2012
The position required calling doctors offices to verify address, etc information. If in correct on the excel spreadsheet I had, I made corrections when necessary. Went out on the internet to verify confidential information also. Then also made phone calls to let physician locations know/remind them of a new website they were to use to get confidential – more... information they needed. Learned to verify and forward on fax information.

There was nothing negative about the job position. I returned a second time per their request. Both times it was enjoyable. Management, as well as the co-workers, welcomed me with open arms both times and made feel like a part of the team.

The position was not hard at all and I caught on quickly to what I was suppose to do. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people. Me being a people person I thoroughly enjoyed the position. – less
Fast growing Chicago office.
Resource Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 1, 2012
Pros: friday jeans days and group breakfast paid for by company
The office was growing rapidly. Great company. Friday jeans days. Company breakfast every Friday morning paid for by company. Co-workers were very friendly.
An Excellent Contract agency
Data Analytics Consultant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 8, 2012
Pros: great salary, responsive, honest, great group of people
Cons: jobs are primarily only in bay area
My Manager was personable, always available, and went the extra mile on several occasions. There s was no red tape to get the job. Everyone I spoke to was kind professional,and knowledgeable. Seriously best group I've ever worked with.
Exceptional contract placement with Harris Teeter Supermarkets, Inc.
Contract employment in I.T. field (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 25, 2012
Pros: work included an on-site cafeteria.
Cons: contract position salary did not increase, did not lead to full-time employment
Although it did not last as long as I would have preferred, my placement with Harris Teeter, Inc. was a wonderful experience and I would go back if it were possible.
Signature Would not Accept my Resignation - This Ended Badly
JDE HR System Analyst (Former Employee), Calgary, AlbertaOctober 17, 2014
I worked as a consultant for Signature for 8 months. Right from the beginning there were issues - they were still asking me for references etc. one week after they had offered me the job and I had resigned from my last job. A little scary.

During my 8 months there, getting paid was an issue and I would never know when to expect my payment. Also a little – more... scary (do they have cash flow issues?).

And finally - and the worst part - was when I resigned, or at least tried to resign. I told them months before my departure that I would not be staying on, but all they did was try to sell the position back to me. When I finally submitted my formal resignation, it was not acknowledged at all, and I had to keep phoning and emailing to ensure they had received it and had communicated this with the client I was working for. They did not inform the client until 3 days before my last day (October 17, 2014) which caused the client to become very angry and now I am suffering the backlash. When talking to Signature about this, they just said let's just be done with this and get on with moving forward. They did not advocate for me, as their consultant, at all.

Working for Signature has by far been the worst employment experience I have had, and I will likely suffer going forward due to their lack of communication with the client. – less

About Signature Consultants

Based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and – Read more