Signature Consultants

Signature Consultants Employee Reviews

Awesome Company Especially for Post Dot Com Era..
Consultant to Dimension Data (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 24, 2016
Absolutely amazing company to work for. Get paid ontime and for that matter early sometimes. Very communicative and the benefits are good for a staffing company. Love the people and how they take care of there consultants.
Pros
paid ontime, consistent communication, good benefit choices.
Cons
role is dependent on client funding..
great individuals to work with
Sr Bus Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 8, 2015
Signature Consultants is very involved with their contractors. They are very supportive, and communicate extremely well with their contractors.
Great company to work for
Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MAOctober 12, 2015
Signature is a great company to work for, especially for a recent graduate. This company puts a lot of time and effort into training their employees to become the best recruiters they can be. There are set metrics that you are required hit, but that comes with any staffing agency.
Pros
team building activities, realtionship based company, great benefits, fantastic work environment
Cons
cold calling, having expected numbers to hit each week
Awesome Company
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 25, 2015
This company is a great place to work, a growing company in a thriving business that keeps work fun. Pay could be better and prepare to work long weeks.
Pros
Great Culture
Cons
Long Hours
Great Opportunity
National Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAAugust 27, 2015
Excellent opportunity for folks who enjoy the grind of sales. The compensation structure is solid and consistent. No cap.
Very productive and an upbeat company to work for
Office Manager / Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 23, 2015
I really enjoyed working for Signature Consultants because they allowed the individual to come on board expressing their new ideas. There was always room for growth, and there was always someone to help sharpen whatever skills necessary for advancement within the organization.
Pros
Great cultural awareness and balance within the organization
Cons
None- not really
Signature Review
Junior Project Manager/Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 14, 2015
Great company from the top down. Great people and great culture. I would recommend anyone to work here. They do a great job of taking care of their people.
Good Place To Work
Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 30, 2015
Signature was a great place to learn and hone my skills. I enjoyed everyone that I worked with and all of the people I had the opportunity to meet.
Pros
great atmospher
Cons
stressful sometimes
Really Care About Their People
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Des MoinesDecember 22, 2014
Signature was over the top helpful with my job search, they contacted me weekly to keep me updated on the position I was interviewing for. After I was in the position they called me weekly to make sure I was good, I was enjoying my position and everything was going ok. My recruiter took me to lunch, happy hours. They are very attentive to their people and live by their "relationship model" talked about from the beginning.
Pros
free lunches, happy hours
Great people
Resource Manager/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort LauderdaleDecember 3, 2014
You get to meet lots of people and the team is great. Salary is fair, but growth may be limited.
Professional and Friendly Team
IT Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 26, 2014
Signature Consultants are a great group of people. They are professional and interested in the success of their employees. They thrive on you being successful. I enjoyed my time working for Signature Consultants.
Pros
attending after hour events to network with staff
Cons
desire more administrative roles
N/A
Data Governance Consultant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 21, 2014
• Collaborated with global data owners in determining strategic direction for data governance to implement control models on development releases as solution architect and a liaison between the business and other IS resources across the full project life-cycle.
Good contractor
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 14, 2014
Good contractor and was able to place after original contact. After contract ending period you need to stay in touch.
Great People
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 16, 2014
As an temporary contractor with Signature, the staff and office personnel are lovely. Everyone is energetic, passionate, and professionally driven to provide excellent service.
Very good staffing company.
Recruiter III (Current Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAJuly 6, 2014
Enjoy working with the Consultants at Signature. They make it a point to stay in touch and routinely check in to see how things are going. They proactively reached out to me with this job opportunity after reviewing my resume.

I would highly recommend them for contract/temporary positions.
Pros
people are attentive.
Cons
they only offer contract/temporary positions.
War zone
Firewall Analyst (Former Employee) –  Killeen TxMay 28, 2014
The company is a great place with great pay and benefits. They provided the necessary training to succeed in day to day activities.
Awesome Company To Work For
Help Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 4, 2014
Signature was a great company to work for, all my bosses were really great, and everyone was really welcoming.
Pros
great company
Amazing Workplace
SAP Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAApril 22, 2014
Signature Consultants LLC was an amazing place to work. I highly recommend to others.
Pros
free lunches, great people
Cons
not within my course of study
Nice
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 14, 2014
Great company to work for. Nice people to work with. Very friendly towards their employees.
Nice Work environment
Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 13, 2014
Great atmosphere, not a lot of promotion opportunities. You are put through a great training program, which will teach you the in's and out's of the business to better prepare you for recruiting on a enterprise level. You get to network, and meet new and interesting people. Overall would I rate them a strong 8/10.

4.3