Los Angeles based digital agency is looking for an experienced Android developer to add to our team. We have a number of exciting projects for contract or full time. Our ideal candidate should be familiar with Android API’s, UI Frameworks and Java.
- Developing Android apps(using Java) using Eclipse
- Architecting, developing, and testing new apps and enhancements
- Expert level knowledge of Android's SDK, device API's and development tools including Java and ADT tools.
- Ability to work with multiple sdks. SDK features may involve contextual awareness, peer to peer technologies, Image and sound recognition as well as augmented reality.
- Android Fragments
- Expertise in development and implementing mobile applications with skinning standard UI components and creating custom UI components
- Experience with GPS/Maps in Android
- Experience with GIT
- Existing Apps in the Google Play store(please provide links)
- Good knowledge of SOA, Web Services methodologies using REST API's
- Excellent understanding of software design patterns
- Good debugging skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects, rapidly changing priorities, and leading junior developers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with non technical team members
- Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor. Self-starter.
- Expert Problem-solver
- Experience with OpenGL is a plus
Sample code and links to apps in the market are strongly encouraged.
Signature Creative digital transmedia creative agency. We merge our expertise in strategy, design, technology, and user experience with...