Los Angeles based digital agency is looking for an experienced Android developer to add to our team. We have a number of exciting projects for contract or full time. Our ideal candidate should be familiar with Android API’s, UI Frameworks and Java.
- Developing Android apps(using Java) using Eclipse
- Architecting, developing, and testing new apps and enhancements
- Expert level knowledge of Android's SDK, device API's and development tools including Java and ADT tools.
- Ability to work with multiple sdks. SDK features may involve contextual awareness, peer to peer technologies, Image and sound recognition as well as augmented reality.
- Android Fragments
- Expertise in development and implementing mobile applications with skinning standard UI components and creating custom UI components
- Experience with GPS/Maps in Android
- Experience with GIT
- Existing Apps in the Google Play store(please provide links)
- Good knowledge of SOA, Web Services methodologies using REST API's
- Excellent understanding of software design patterns
- Good debugging skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects, rapidly changing priorities, and leading junior developers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with non technical team members
- Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor. Self-starter.
- Expert Problem-solver
- Experience with OpenGL is a plus
Sample code and links to apps in the market are strongly encouraged.
Indeed - 12 months ago