Signature Healthcare Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
I love working as a PTA
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLSeptember 23, 2017
I have no complaints really. I love what I do. Every time I go into work my job is to provide the best service possible to the person that's in front of me. I am a user of healthcare services and that motivate me to do my job well. I know someone is depending on me.
Pros
Supportive staff
Nursing home
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Elizabethtown, KYSeptember 10, 2017
Loved the patients just bad staffing and management scheduling began to get confusing and hectic for the schedule I had provided to them. Other aide weren't doing the full job
Good environment
Community Integration Team Complex Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Brockton, MASeptember 5, 2017
A good workplace , balanced lifestyle and work, good management.
Great supervisor, good team work. Good communication from leadership. Good management. Great learning experience.
Too many negative people, management filled positions with friends
Director of Admissions,Pain Management Nurse (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLAugust 29, 2017
Management team was not interested in what others had to say, opinions etc. Workplace culture in itself was very negative. The hardest part of the job was continuously trying to have people show positive behaviors and great customer service.
Pros
Great benefits, and pay
Cons
Negative people and management team
Fast paced environment, enjoyed caring for others
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYAugust 22, 2017
Signature Healthcare is a fast paced environment and keeps you very busy. During my time there, I had the opportunity to provide care for those who could not care for themselves and I found that to be rewarding to be able to help them and care for them.
decent place
Cook (Former Employee) –  Cookeville, TNAugust 16, 2017
It was a decent job. It was not meant to be a forever job, but it worked out well when I was in college. I worked in the kitchen and it was very fast paced, but it was tolerable.
Needs Improvement
Flex Path RN (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 14, 2017
More support from management with staffing issues is lacking. I enjoy there bedside experience and learning new stuff in LTC. Most of the floor staff is friendly and willing to help, especially the CNAs-they go above and beyond to help the nurses. The hardest part of my Job is not knowing if someone is going to relieve you on the next shift.
Never had enough supplies or employees
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 10, 2017
I did not enjoy my work environment. The people were unprofessional and never had enough staff. It was convenient to my house a few of the managers were ok but I did have a few racist encounters.
Pros
Was close to where I stayed
Cons
Worked to hard for pay
dietary aide
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 10, 2017
horrible job pay and just the employer in general was horrible i like working here serving the elder but the job as a system needs improvement don't t try to work here
Loved the residents. Management was the problem.
lpn (Former Employee) –  Jamestown, TNAugust 8, 2017
New management can cause problems in any job. The latest administrator has brought this facility from 5 stars to 2. I loved working with the residents, but there are never enough CNAs, and management will work you to death if you let them, and hound you if you don't.
Pros
great
Most enjoyable part of the job
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNAugust 3, 2017
Being a CNA is not easy. It is the hardest job that I have ever had to do. Though it is hard, the best part about it is making your residents who are alone, feel loved and feel as if they are your family. A lot of these individuals spend the rest of their lives here; so as a CNA, we have to make sure that they feel at home, feel loved, and feel taken care of.
Love This Hospital
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJuly 24, 2017
Love working at St Francis Hospital is a great place to work. Hospital is small and cozy. Everyone feels like home and is a hospital that care for everyone.
Pros
Friendly, caring
Cons
Medical and dental insurance are a little high
Meeting new people
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Kinston, NCJuly 17, 2017
Worked at Signature for awhile and at this point was in dietary. That included preparing meals to be served to the residents there. Then it would include helping to clean up kitchen area and trays.
Pros
close by where I lived
Cons
no consistency.
Does not demonstrate the values it claims
LPN (Former Employee) –  Chapel Hill, NCJune 30, 2017
Our team was initially happy to have Signature purchase our facility in NC. They presented as a healthcare company that had high integrity and put patient needs first. They verbally emphasized work / life balance, high quality patient care, and professional development . But the company's actions did not at all show the values they claimed.
Cons
Poor core values
Signature Healthcare
Director of Nursing Services (Current Employee) –  Bluffton, INJune 22, 2017
A typical day as the Director of Nursing involves computerized chart audits, personnel management, and professional development. Staffing is a challenge in any organization and must be dealt with on a routine basis. Daily meetings and documentation are necessary. Teamwork is a must!
Pros
Flexible scheduling, work life balance
Cons
Staffing is a challenge
summary
Brockton Hospital (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAJune 21, 2017
Previous to getting my job at Signature Healthcare, I was working at Beth Israel. I was a new grad at that time. I went to a job fair for Brockton Hospital. I wanted to move closer to home. I was hired Sept 2007. I worked the night shift. Around this time, nursing documentation were going computerized. I attained most of my med surge skills while working at Brockton Hospital. It was a busy 40 bed unit. The floor I worked on we received patients just undergoing gastric bypass surgery. Also assisted in caring for patients having hip and knee replacements. I've done peritoneal dialysis using sterile technique. The hardest part of my job in any of these position is when patients takes a turn for the worst. One particular even was a patient that just had surgery. He was stoic and claimed he was ok. I noted that he sweating. Took vitals and blood sugar. Blood sugar was ok but vitals were off. His bp was in the low 100's and his temp was 99 and hr 140. I did notify Dr, concerned pt may have complication from surgery and RN suggested restarted pt on IVF. Asked that Dr. come up and review patient. He ordered cbc, chemistry panel and a lactic acid. Ordered IVF be increases to 200 cc/hr and added broad spectrum antibiotic IV. The hct was low, so had to place a second IV and get unit blood started. MD ordered telemetry. Patient had unit blood running, and NS set to kick in once abx infused. It is always a good feeling helping pt stabilize.
Pros
Excellent learning experience
Cons
Wanted telemetry experience, and 12 hour shifts.
new management
Assisting Family (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJune 16, 2017
i would have given them 10 stars before they got new management because it was great family environment and walking in was just a joy you would feel from everyone including co workers and patients. once they got new management it was very hostile and a nasty depressing environment to be around many of the patients died to to the drastic change
Is an okay place to work
Manager, Decision Support Systems (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MA. 02302June 15, 2017
I generate reports for sr. mgmt on profitability of each serviceline
Book journal entries
Attend meetings
Interact with staffs
Perform ad-haco analysis
Pros
the people i work with
Cons
Heathcare
I would not recommend this company to work for
Market Manager Director of Business Development (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 12, 2017
The middle management did a very poor job. I do not wish to expound on this company. They do not communicate effectively and have very high turnover.
Great Company with Excellent Culture
Director of Compliance (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 8, 2017
Great Company. Signature Healthcare has an excellent culture and strives to be the leader in long term care. I have been very impressed with the leadership of the company.