Signature Home Health

Signature Home Health Employer Reviews

Patient's was Awesome
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee), Heath, OHJuly 17, 2014
Pros: patient relationships
Cons: mismanagement, poor scheduling, they weren't team players
Traveled patient to patient doing everyday living. Dishes, laundry, vacuuming, dusting, cooking, and personal care. vital signs, going to pharmacy.
Productive work place, good staff support
Registered Nurse, CFCN. (Current Employee), Eugene, ORMarch 2, 2014
Pros: good compensaton package, pto
Cons: unpredictable sometimes heavy on-call schedule
Supportive co-workers, patient care is priority one.
Most enjoyable part of the job is in home patient focused care and collaboration with therapists.

///

////
Fun, Great health care family including the CNA's
Certified Nursing Assistant2 (Former Employee), Central Point, ORFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, freedom to properly take care of clients, good rn's and staff who have your backs
Cons: last minute calls to pick up shifts, very hard to tell them no
Loved working for this company in Central point, staff is great and they kept me busy.
DO NOT CONSIDER!!!
LPN (Former Employee), Federal Way, WAApril 3, 2013
Zero stars! Look elsewhere! Very hostile work environment, they are very degrading and unappreciative!!! They do not care about medicare population or the patients!!!! Administrator is horrible,DO NOT TRUST they lie!!! It is sink or swim! No training at all!!!! HORRENDOUS! WORST job ever had!!!! VERY NEGATIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT, VERY STRESSFUL AND DEMEANING – more... ENVIRONMENT!!! – less
Input patient information
Intake Coordinator/Medical Records (Former Employee), Eugene, ORApril 1, 2013
Pros: co-workers
Filed patient information via computer into the Medicare system.
Worked at getting clinic to be the best
Intake Coordinator/Medical Records (Former Employee), Eugene, ORApril 1, 2013
Pros: great co-workers and doctors
Cons: management
Got 3 promotions while with company, perfect review. Then I refused advances from director and left.
Worst job I've ever had - Federal Way, WA
Former Employee (Former Employee), Federal Way, WAFebruary 18, 2013
Pros: absolutely nothing
Cons: demeaning management, unrealistic expectations, poor healthcare plan
I'd give this job no stars if possible.

*They lie in the interview about what the job expectations really are. Don't let them fool you! You really have no idea what you're getting into with this joke of a company!
*Severe lack of training for anyone. They don't bother to train you. They just throw you out there. You better sink or float.
*Ineffective – more... management bent on micro-managing to the point of over-working and over-burdening office staff and clinicians. They don't care about you. They care about themselves and how much work you can do for them.
*Staff demoralized and disrespected. They can't keep the good ones to save their lives.
*Management unappreciative of any staff and their hard work
*It's always about the numbers and the dollar signs, never about the patients or the staff. – less
Lack of work and management support
Case Manager (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAFebruary 18, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: lack of consistent patients
I worked there for four years and recent changes have not been favorable for long-term employment.
productive and a great learning environment
Intern (Current Employee), Wilsonville, ORJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: lunch hours benefits
the people here work well together and love to help one another, they work well as a team, task get done in a timely manner. I do alot of research for my supervisior. I have learned to be timely and quick with work but also througho with my work. I really love the peope here, and the people I get ot interact with.
untrust worthy Managment
Signature Home Health -LPN (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAMay 22, 2012
Pros: independence, great pay
Cons: unsupportive office staff and managers, poor healthcare plan
Manager hired spouse of clinical supperviser, then they directed scheduler to give him all the LPN work, he got preference.
Manager spoke out two sides of her mouth.
yearly Manager reviews were never addressed with staff nor did staff see any changes after 3 yearly reviews.
I would never recommmend this job to anyone.
RN case managers not adequitly – more... trained or had the neccessary skills needed for the job, they would push the harder cases to the LPN's, so LPN's lead the care in most cases. The managers would close their eyes to this.
In office Co- workers were back biters and took no responsibily for their mistakes then put the blame on others and were unsupportive to field staff.
My faviorite part of my job was the indepenence I had as an LPN – less