Signature Home Health Employee Reviews

Very support team of therapists and nurses.
COTA/L (Former Employee) –  Central Point, ORAugust 26, 2016
A typical day of work averaged 5 - 6 people. I learned to be more organized with management of my time and keeping lines of communication open. I worked hard my my management to improve my documentation skills. The hardest part of my job was driving long distance to see my caseload. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my patients and seeing them progress toward meeting their goals.
Signature Home Health
Per Diem RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Central Point, ORJanuary 19, 2017
Busy work place with committed employees and staffing. Open door policy with Clinic Supervisor and CEO. I have worked as a Per Diem Nurse and work hours flexible.
This is not a good career choice
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORJuly 28, 2016
This is a stepping stone job, not a career. They are inconsistent and there is obvious favoritism. They are flexible with employee hours but this is often abused especially by managers. Employees are frequently promised raises they do not receive or have to wait months before they actually see anything.
Pros
Middle management is nice and cares for employees, Great PTO Package, Flexible Hours
Cons
benefits, lack of follow through, favortism, unrealistic expectations
Amazing place to work!
Home Health Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Bellingham, WAAugust 5, 2016
I can't say enough about the staff and management at Signature. Highly qualified and deeply compassionate, caring and sincere people. Great place to work. If we didn't need to move, I would have never left!
Pros
Good people, excellent support, great flexibility, good compensation
Cons
Documentation. Not a real con...you just have to stay on top of it as with any home health job.
good place to work good team players
stna (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJanuary 4, 2016
enjoyed workin there midnights. had a great nurse that took care of the whole floor all my herself. day shift was a little harsh with new boss.
Pros
good team workers
Cons
bad boss
untrust worthy Managment
Signature Home Health -LPN (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 22, 2012
Manager hired spouse of clinical supperviser, then they directed scheduler to give him all the LPN work, he got preference.
Manager spoke out two sides of her mouth.
yearly Manager reviews were never addressed with staff nor did staff see any changes after 3 yearly reviews.
I would never recommmend this job to anyone.
RN case managers not adequitly trained or had the neccessary skills needed for the job, they would push the harder cases to the LPN's, so LPN's lead the care in most cases. The managers would close their eyes to this.
In office Co- workers were back biters and took no responsibily for their mistakes then put the blame on others and were unsupportive to field staff.
My faviorite part of my job was the indepenence I had as an LPN
Pros
independence, great pay
Cons
unsupportive office staff and managers, poor healthcare plan
productive and a great learning environment
Intern (Current Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORJanuary 29, 2013
the people here work well together and love to help one another, they work well as a team, task get done in a timely manner. I do alot of research for my supervisior. I have learned to be timely and quick with work but also througho with my work. I really love the peope here, and the people I get ot interact with.
Pros
lunch hours benefits
Do not consider!!!
LPN (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAApril 3, 2013
Zero stars! Look elsewhere! Very hostile work environment, they are very degrading and unappreciative!!! They do not care about medicare population or the patients!!!! Administrator is horrible,DO NOT TRUST they lie!!! It is sink or swim! No training at all!!!! HORRENDOUS! WORST job ever had!!!! VERY NEGATIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT, VERY STRESSFUL AND DEMEANING ENVIRONMENT!!!
Worst job I've ever had - Federal Way, WA
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAFebruary 18, 2013
I'd give this job no stars if possible.

*They lie in the interview about what the job expectations really are. Don't let them fool you! You really have no idea what you're getting into with this joke of a company!
*Severe lack of training for anyone. They don't bother to train you. They just throw you out there. You better sink or float.
*Ineffective management bent on micro-managing to the point of over-working and over-burdening office staff and clinicians. They don't care about you. They care about themselves and how much work you can do for them.
*Staff demoralized and disrespected. They can't keep the good ones to save their lives.
*Management unappreciative of any staff and their hard work
*It's always about the numbers and the dollar signs, never about the patients or the staff.
Pros
absolutely nothing
Cons
demeaning management, unrealistic expectations, poor healthcare plan
Fun, Great health care family including the CNA's
Certified Nursing Assistant2 (Former Employee) –  Central Point, ORFebruary 14, 2014
Loved working for this company in Central point, staff is great and they kept me busy.
Pros
Flexible hours, freedom to properly take care of clients, good RN's and Staff who have your backs
Cons
last minute calls to pick up shifts, very hard to tell them no
Productive work place, good staff support
Registered Nurse, CFCN. (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORMarch 2, 2014
Supportive co-workers, patient care is priority one.
Most enjoyable part of the job is in home patient focused care and collaboration with therapists.

///

////
Pros
good compensaton package, PTO
Cons
unpredictable sometimes heavy on-call schedule
Patient's was Awesome
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Heath, OHJuly 17, 2014
Traveled patient to patient doing everyday living. Dishes, laundry, vacuuming, dusting, cooking, and personal care. vital signs, going to pharmacy.
Pros
patient relationships
Cons
mismanagement, poor scheduling, they weren't team players
Review
Director of Clinical Services (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJune 16, 2015
The majority of the co-workers were great to work with. The hardest part of the job was learning Signature's way of running a home care agency.
Pros
Computerized
Cons
Marketing
Worked at getting clinic to be the best
Intake Coordinator/Medical Records (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORApril 1, 2013
Got 3 promotions while with company, perfect review. Then I refused advances from director and left.
Pros
great co-workers and doctors
Cons
management
lots of changes in a short time
Intake Scheduler/ Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WADecember 30, 2014
My position was eliminated, otherwise I would still be working there!More pros than cons.
Pros
flexible with families
Cons
unprofessional atmosphere
Lack of work and management support
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAFebruary 18, 2013
I worked there for four years and recent changes have not been favorable for long-term employment.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
lack of consistent patients
Excellent cooperation and team work amongst employees.
DPS for Home Health Agency (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAAugust 28, 2014
Office staff and field staff are vested to making this a fabulous patient centered agency.
Input patient information
Intake Coordinator/Medical Records (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORApril 1, 2013
Filed patient information via computer into the Medicare system.
Pros
co-workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Signature Home Health. Our community is ready to answer.