Signature Performance

Signature Performance Employer Reviews

OH tech
Occupational Health and Safety Technician (Current Employee), Rapid City, SDAugust 20, 2014
Pros: fun
Cons: short turm contract
Great short time job. I with the contract would be for 2-5 years.
needs improvement on treating employee's better and giving better vacation/benefit packages
PATIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Andrews AFB, MDJuly 23, 2014
Pros: pay, the ability to work without being monitored, supervisor
Cons: healthcare, benefits, vacation days
The third party program was not the best program at our clinic. We had difficulty getting everyone on board. Nobody took it seriously so it looked bad on our employee's. Patients were difficult at times.
TIME TO MOVE ON
Referral Management Medical Office Clerk (Current Employee), Omaha, NEJuly 9, 2014
Pros: gave me the start i needed
Cons: limited growth
WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN GOOD. HOWEVER I FEEL IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON. I HAVE BEEN WORKING THE SAME JOB FOR 3 YEARS AND THEY ARE PAYING THE SAME AMOUNT AS THE NEW HIRE THAT I HAVE TO TRAIN. I STARTED AT THE BOTTOM AND I AM CURRENTLY AN EXPERT IN THIS FIELD. I NEED MORE.
Be honest
INSURANCE FOLLOW-UP SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 24, 2014
Pros: made friends that continue to be my friends today.
Cons: management and short time in training.
When I first interviewed for this job, I was told that it was a contract position, but they have the contracts for 5 years. Training was only for a week and after that we were on the floor working claims. I feel as if training should have been longer because the system that we were working on was very detailed on how to look up information for the claim. – more... Management spent more time talking about each other and the people on their teams who have quit rather than anything else. It was hard at times to maintain the amount of claims that they wanted you to have because many of the payors wanted you to access their websites. – less
Love the job
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALFebruary 18, 2014
Enjoyed working with the posting department Government system
Great Company
Supervisor of multiple departments (Current Employee), Montgomery, AlabamaJanuary 10, 2014
I started out with Signature Performance as a cash poster who posted insurance payments received for medical claims. I worked my way up to Manager and that is my current position. I am only leaving my position because our contract with the Air Force is coming to a conclusion.
A great place to work!
CHCS Specialist/Insurance Verification (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALDecember 12, 2013
Loves the people and management! I have learned so much with signature performance. The management is great to get along with.
insightful
AR Specialist (Current Employee), Maxwell AFB-Gunter AnnexNovember 18, 2013
I have learned a great deal from this work experience. The workers of this company work very hard with very little incentive.
Horrible Management
Revenue Cycle Coding (Former Employee), CANovember 12, 2013
Pros: great military sites
Cons: management is deceitful, cruel and overbearing
The site I worked at was great, but the Management Team of Signature was a true nightmare. The Coding Director from TX alienated staff and clients. Management was a clique and the workload expected daily set you up to fail. They have lost business, no wonder why.
Everybody was a team player
Account Reconciliation Specialist (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALOctober 23, 2013
Pros: team work
A typical day is making sure all money was posted correctly the day before; all the check logs were balance according to what was posted in the system. Making sure that all the military bases received their daily reports.
Why Signature Performance
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee), Omaha, NESeptember 12, 2013
Signature Performance is a wonderful company to work for. Patient interaction was what I enjoyed most about my job. Coworkers were friendly and easy to work with. Management made balancing work and family easily accomplished because of their belief that you must take care of your family first.
Okay but not the best
Health Insurance Representative (Former Employee), Andrews AFB, MDAugust 11, 2013
The supervisors were'nt really friendly or understanding. We would have to work even on days our facility was closed because the company didnt observe the same holidays the government did. Which normally left us with nothing to do and no choice but to go offsite for food.
Coding, Electronic Biller and follow-up Specialist (Former Employee), Omaha NebraskaMarch 12, 2013
The company was opened minded, allowing creativity. With the freedom to make change in the work place, setting up a system for retrieving back payments from clients was hardest yet the enjoyable part of the job. A typical day coding, billing, setting up payments and working with insurance companies in a friendly work environment of shared teamwork was – more... great. – less
Pretty good company to work for--has growth spurts, then cut-backs
Insurance Follow-Up Specialist (Former Employee), Omaha, NEFebruary 13, 2013
Answer phones, greet clients, receive deliveries, mailing medical claims to clients, keeping Reception area clean, doing special projects, etc.

Hardest part of job--keeping up my stats when fixing billing mistakes and doing write-offs.

Best part of job--having some good friends to talk to.
All around great company
Lead Medical Coder/Auditor (Former Employee), Omaha, NEOctober 11, 2012
I would definitly work for Signature Performance again if the opportunity should arise.
The management team was readily available to assist with associate needs both work related and personal. Exemplary teamwork from all areas of leadership.
Wonderful company
OTHER HEALTH INSURANCE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Fort Belvoir, VASeptember 21, 2012
Although this job was one that I did not have an on-site manager, communication was always very prompt. All supervisors and managers were available when needed and all were extremely helpful.
Team players and work cooperatively as a team.
MTF Outpatient Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALMay 6, 2012
Pros: salary, benefits
Sign into all programs that are required to bill successfully.
Check all claims to make sure they are clean claims.
*insurance, quantity, and diagnosis codes.

June 20, 2012

I was contacted by someone for a local USAF contract and they want me to send my salary requirements. What do they pay?

Quality Work Enviroment
Medical Appointment Clerk (Former Employee), Pope Air Force Base, NCMarch 1, 2012
Pros: flexible part-time hours
Cons: contract was too short for the military
The working enviroment was very supportative when it comes to employees attempting to get an education.

June 20, 2012

Do you have an idea benefits spec. pay? It sounds like a great company however, I'm looking for a ballpark pay scale...Thanks