Signature Performance Employee Reviews in United States

Applicant (Former Employee) –  Fairview Heights, ILMay 21, 2016
I applied for this position and was over qualified. Called back after two weeks to see if the position was filled, I was told it was not. A month down the road, no one had the decency to call me to say the position was filled. Guess I wasn't white enough to get this job!.
Unproffesional
Third Party Collector (Former Employee) –  Minot AFB, NDFebruary 25, 2016
They took over two months to get the ball rolling on my hiring process when I had all the paperwork and information they needed from me returned within a week of them offering me a job. Once I told them I was no longer interested because of the amount of time it was taking the lady called me and said (at the time I was sick) "I know how I get when I'm sick and I'm easily irritable and make rash decisions" I was livid. I was irritated with them when a month had gone by without even so much as a call or email to reach out and let me know what was going on. So unproffesional and franky rude for her to try to put the blame back on me because I was under the weather.
Great workplace and company.
Medical Records Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 26, 2016
Full time work schedule except federal holidays and weekends. Great work environment and supervisors. Enjoyed the communication from employees to employer.
Poor management communication
Public Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 11, 2016
I worked for the company for just over 60 days and found out I was pregnant about a month into the job the regional manager was the main person I talked to and told her about my pregnancy we talked about ways to work around my schedule to make baby apts and me, her, my section supervisor and base supervisor were all ok and on the same page then some guy who thinks he is boss comes in and says we don't have the manning to cover your apts and basically called me a liar about what me and regional talked about. In order for apts to be considered supposively they had to go thru him and everyone else. My medical apts shouldn't have to go thru everyone to get approved. My baby's health was more important then this pathetic excuse for a man. The communication between everyone was not there. He started treating me like a child telling people over me that I needed to start checking in with him during my shift to verify I was there. Seriously I had 4 years in the field I don't need to be babysat. I'm a grown woman. I do have integrity and don't need to deal with his drama. Hopefully someone puts him in his place because if he's gonna act like boss he should probably start treating people with respect and not flirting and hitting on coworkers being unprofessional.
Pros
Decent pay, regional manager seems nice
Cons
Poor communication, bad location, poor base management
Excellent job
Medical Administrative Contractor (Former Employee) –  Eielson AFB, AKOctober 26, 2015
I enjoyed going into work every day at the military base. The company was great very supportive of employees and did not micro manger their employees. But was there with excellent communications and incentives for their employees.
Third party insurance collection, billing, precertifications
Inpt Billing Coord., Third Party Insurance (Former Employee) –  Wright-Patterson AFB, OHSeptember 15, 2015
Great Company to work for, however it is mostly a military contractor all over the US, so you must be accepting that it is a temporary contract position.
Pros
Great pay, work with wonderful civilian and military personel.
Cons
Temporary position
Management Needs Guidance
Peblo (Former Employee) –  Andrews AFBAugust 12, 2015
Worked at Andrews AFB in the capacity as a Peblo. Very high turnover. Company does not support their workers which contributed to the high turnover. Very low pay for the headache
Pros
Guaranteed job
Cons
Guaranteed low wages
Amazing Place to work, staff and management
VA Technical Trainer/ Writer & VA / DOD QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 29, 2015
Am currently Contracted with this company and have nothing bad to say about them. What an amazing group of caring individuals who run and work at this company
Worst place to work
referral clerk (Former Employee) –  McConnellJuly 27, 2015
You don't get paid what you deserve and it takes forever to get your supervisor to do anything for you, The supervisor never works and is two faced and if your new you will be doing jobs that aren't what you are paid to do also she will throw you under the bus to save herself and worst contract group to work for no one knows anything they take money from your check and it takes them 3 months to let you know why and training is the worst ever if that's what it should even be called. The manager will let everyone know your business and why so called confidentiality isn't known there at McConnell Worst Place ever...... I was hired for one job but never did it because my manager was too busy talking and never doing her job to teach me mine....Save yourself the trouble also your benefits take more than half of your pay........ DO NOT WORK FOR THEM YOU WILL NEVER GET A RAISE AND YOU WILL WORK ON DAYS YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE OFF
Pros
There are no pros to working here
Productive environment
Medical Records Technician (Former Employee) –  Keesler AFB, MSJuly 15, 2015
My employment experience with Signature Performance was truly like any other. I had a grand experience working for patients and working with coworkers.
Working for this employer was a great opportunity in working with internal and external customers.
OTHER HEALTH INSURANCE TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  Hanscom AFB, MAApril 20, 2015
My days consisted of identifying those members who need to update there personal information with the Facility. Monthly training to the internal customers was required along with creating marketing tools to help with the identification of the program.
contract company that really doesn't know what is going on
Referral Clerk (Current Employee) –  Holloman AFB, NMMarch 31, 2015
Lowest paid contract on base very little earned PTO time accumulated. Having benefits takes large chunk of pay. Has know idea of work load or training that goes on.
Learning many different programs
Outpatient Auditor for Ohio State University (Current Employee) –  Remote from homeJanuary 23, 2015
Great company to be with. Great managers. A typical day by opening all my coding resources and coding programs. The frustrating part was wondering where I would be working today, or will I be able to get 8 hrs a day, or 40 hrs a week? Causing too much stress, interrupting my work.My regional manger is one of the best that I've ever worked with, great VP of Admin & Coding.
Pros
enjoyed my work
Cons
not enough hours, causes too much stress
Not Fair At ALL
Public Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Sumter, SCOctober 23, 2014
I have previously worked with 3 other contracting companies and this is by far the absolute worse!!!! I have been with them for over a month and I have yet to been given necessary access as far as payroll. I was not provided correct information in regards to my fringe benefits that they are placing in a 401K verses paying me my money!!!! As soon as I get approval for another position I have applied for I am out of this joint!!!
Pros
i enjoy my actual job that i perform.
Cons
not being paid all of my money!!!
OH tech
Occupational Health and Safety Technician (Current Employee) –  Rapid City, SDAugust 20, 2014
Great short time job. I with the contract would be for 2-5 years.
Pros
fun
Cons
short turm contract
needs improvement on treating employee's better and giving better vacation/benefit packages
PATIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Andrews AFB, MDJuly 23, 2014
The third party program was not the best program at our clinic. We had difficulty getting everyone on board. Nobody took it seriously so it looked bad on our employee's. Patients were difficult at times.
Pros
pay, the ability to work without being monitored, supervisor
Cons
healthcare, benefits, vacation days
Time to move on
Referral Management Medical Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 9, 2014
Working for this company has been good. However I feel it is time to move on. I have been working the same job for 3 years and they are paying the same amount as the new hire that I have to train. I started at the bottom and I am currently an expert in this field. I need more.
Pros
gave me the start i needed
Cons
limited growth
Be honest
INSURANCE FOLLOW-UP SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 24, 2014
When I first interviewed for this job, I was told that it was a contract position, but they have the contracts for 5 years. Training was only for a week and after that we were on the floor working claims. I feel as if training should have been longer because the system that we were working on was very detailed on how to look up information for the claim. Management spent more time talking about each other and the people on their teams who have quit rather than anything else. It was hard at times to maintain the amount of claims that they wanted you to have because many of the payors wanted you to access their websites.
Pros
made friends that continue to be my friends today.
Cons
management and short time in training.
Love the job
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALFebruary 18, 2014
Enjoyed working with the posting department Government system
Great Company
Supervisor of multiple departments (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, AlabamaJanuary 10, 2014
I started out with Signature Performance as a cash poster who posted insurance payments received for medical claims. I worked my way up to Manager and that is my current position. I am only leaving my position because our contract with the Air Force is coming to a conclusion.

2.9