Signature Performance Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Flexible and understanding
Medical Administration Clerk (Current Employee) –  Scott AFB, IL 62225September 11, 2017
It was a pleasure working with this company. I am a contractor so after every year I'm jobless. I plan for it, but I would like to be a full time employee without being a contractor.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
contract ends
was great place
Billing and Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 5, 2017
genuinely cared for both client and employee, the owner is really hands on and the people are supportive and give you all the tools to take care of the client
Great Company to work for!
Medical Records Health Information Technician (Current Employee) –  Travis AFB, CAAugust 20, 2017
Would highly recommend working for them as the management is supportive, opportunities are endless, and the company has great benefits and pay. The best part of the job is the people.
Customer service
Follow up Specialist (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 19, 2017
Well organized. i can multi task well by being on the phone and putting in request and answering question that the agent, Work well with others, I like to help others
Pros
we could wear jeans
Cons
lack of organization
I never had any problems with mgmt or anyone at corporate.
Medical Records Technician (Current Employee) –  Keesler AFB, MSAugust 15, 2017
I always felt supported and able to work in peace. Human resources, especially, went out of their way to always be of assistance whenever needed. The pay is good for the area.
Pros
good pay
Cons
expensive healthcare but that's a lot of places; not a lot of communication
Management staff is excellent
Medical Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 27, 2017
Signature Performer have a lot communication with their employees.As a contractor at the Air Force Base I have the opportunity to learn a lot about medical care, regulations and protocols in the Health care system for our Active Duty members and families, at the same time allow me to learn how to process referral and improve my customer services.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Contract no job security
Co-workers are Very Friendly
DOD/VA Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 6, 2017
Most People seem very happy there, however if you have a personal life it will conflict with the work is everything attitude a large portion of the Managers feel.
Cons
Never get raises. High Healthcare cost.
Poor Management
PEBLO (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 30, 2017
Wow! After reading the reviews this company you need to avoid. I told them I needed 30 days to move from the Midwest to Las Vegas. Signature Performance told me if I did not make it in two weeks they would offer the job to an unqualified individual. And they did, so the military service member is out and has to work with someone who does not know the job. It is all about the numbers and filling the job so this company can get paid. Sad HR has come down to this and the government allows this type of company to work with my beloved Air Force just to save a few dollars. Had a job offer 1 day after dealing with Signature Performance from one of their competitors. Shame on you Signature Performance, but at least you got paid!
Pros
Cons
Stay away for this company!
Great Place
Signature Associate (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 23, 2017
Tons of opportunity for advancement. The CEO really cares about the company and employees. They are great about rewarding employees for great performance.
Co-Workers are enjoyable and great to work with
Medical Records Technician (Current Employee) –  PO Box 669 Poplar Bluff, MO 63902December 30, 2016
Not enough paid time off, no raises, can't have a family life. They want you to work for everyone else so they don't have to. They don't appreciate the work we do. The base is a nice place to work but the military does not work and gone all the time and we do all the work as contractors.
Love the job site
Outpatient Medical Records (Current Employee) –  Wpafb, OHOctober 16, 2016
A typical day has good flow and is not overwhelming. I enjoy the people I work with. This being a contractor position means there is no job security. The hardest part of this job is dealing with lazy people who don't want to do their share. The most enjoyable part is working with the military.
Pros
Job site
Cons
No PTO, no raises.
fun workplace, everyone is so nice
Medical Records Technician (Current Employee) –  Biloxi, MSSeptember 9, 2016
I really love working with my co workers. A typical day for me is busy from 8-5 and I enjoy it. The hardest part of my job is trying to stay warm but once I get moving I'm ok. Management is great and I really enjoy the staff
Pros
1 hour lunches and nice coworkers
Cons
to cold in the office
Remote Coder let go for LACK of work
Remote Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 29, 2016
I left a pretty good job to work for this dog and pony show (the only reason I left said job was the pay wasn't that great). I started in July 2016 and today (Aug 29) I was let go for a lack of work. No notice, no nothing. Management would schedule meetings and not show up for them. Thankfully I saw the writing on the walls a couple weeks ago and started looking form something else but I would avoid this company like the plague!
Pros
Remote work
Cons
Management, no notice, no work
Applicant (Former Employee) –  Fairview Heights, ILMay 21, 2016
I applied for this position and was over qualified. Called back after two weeks to see if the position was filled, I was told it was not. A month down the road, no one had the decency to call me to say the position was filled. Guess I wasn't white enough to get this job!.
Unproffesional
Third Party Collector (Former Employee) –  Minot AFB, NDFebruary 25, 2016
They took over two months to get the ball rolling on my hiring process when I had all the paperwork and information they needed from me returned within a week of them offering me a job. Once I told them I was no longer interested because of the amount of time it was taking the lady called me and said (at the time I was sick) "I know how I get when I'm sick and I'm easily irritable and make rash decisions" I was livid. I was irritated with them when a month had gone by without even so much as a call or email to reach out and let me know what was going on. So unproffesional and franky rude for her to try to put the blame back on me because I was under the weather.
Great workplace and company.
Medical Records Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 26, 2016
Full time work schedule except federal holidays and weekends. Great work environment and supervisors. Enjoyed the communication from employees to employer.
Poor management communication
Public Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 11, 2016
I worked for the company for just over 60 days and found out I was pregnant about a month into the job the regional manager was the main person I talked to and told her about my pregnancy we talked about ways to work around my schedule to make baby apts and me, her, my section supervisor and base supervisor were all ok and on the same page then some guy who thinks he is boss comes in and says we don't have the manning to cover your apts and basically called me a liar about what me and regional talked about. In order for apts to be considered supposively they had to go thru him and everyone else. My medical apts shouldn't have to go thru everyone to get approved. My baby's health was more important then this pathetic excuse for a man. The communication between everyone was not there. He started treating me like a child telling people over me that I needed to start checking in with him during my shift to verify I was there. Seriously I had 4 years in the field I don't need to be babysat. I'm a grown woman. I do have integrity and don't need to deal with his drama. Hopefully someone puts him in his place because if he's gonna act like boss he should probably start treating people with respect and not flirting and hitting on coworkers being unprofessional.
Pros
Decent pay, regional manager seems nice
Cons
Poor communication, bad location, poor base management
Excellent job
Medical Administrative Contractor (Former Employee) –  Eielson AFB, AKOctober 26, 2015
I enjoyed going into work every day at the military base. The company was great very supportive of employees and did not micro manger their employees. But was there with excellent communications and incentives for their employees.
Third party insurance collection, billing, precertifications
Inpt Billing Coord., Third Party Insurance (Former Employee) –  Wright-Patterson AFB, OHSeptember 15, 2015
Great Company to work for, however it is mostly a military contractor all over the US, so you must be accepting that it is a temporary contract position.
Pros
Great pay, work with wonderful civilian and military personel.
Cons
Temporary position
Management Needs Guidance
Peblo (Former Employee) –  Andrews AFBAugust 12, 2015
Worked at Andrews AFB in the capacity as a Peblo. Very high turnover. Company does not support their workers which contributed to the high turnover. Very low pay for the headache
Pros
Guaranteed job
Cons
Guaranteed low wages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Signature Performance. Our community is ready to answer.