Signature Retail Services Employee Reviews

Very ernjoyable work enviroment
Assistant gardner (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILJanuary 11, 2018
Signature Retail is a great company to work for. It is very hard work and the hours at first in Spring can get to be very long. My love for flowers and people were a perfect combination. This was a temporary job that started out with long hours but it soon was cut back to very few hours a week.
Pros
We could take breaks as needed.
Cons
A lot of very tall racks that were very hard to reach without a ladder.
Unprofessional team lead
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 14, 2017
Team lead would complain about being the only one that could do anything right and yet they dont share information about the work due to their own insecurities with the job. Unprofessional work environment. Nobody wants to work with a lead that talks down to you and complains about everything.
No wonder they have a hard time getting people to stay with this company.
If you want job security then this is NOT the place for you
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHOctober 19, 2017
If you want job security then this is NOT the place for you. One day you have a job then the next you're thrown out on the street. They do provide ok benefits.
Benefits
Cons
Poor Management
Awesome Flexible work schedule.
Part Time Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 10, 2017
I have been working here for 2 years, as a Part Time Employee. The flexibility I have in completing work is awesome and all reporting is done on line using their reporting system on my phone. the work is in the retail environment, so it can get crazy at times, but most of the issues are not from Signature Retail Services. If you are willing to follow instruction and ask questions when you are unsure, they are willing to work with you and give you guidance.

I see a few negative reviews on here, those must be from people who are un willing to follow the procedures defined by an employer. I was even invited to a call with upper management to state my opinions on company policies and procedures....they even paid me to attend the call and discuss my job with them. what more do you want people????
Pros
Very Flexible and easy to communicate with
Cons
Retail is always changing so things fluctuate from time to time.
Lots of promises made but never materialized
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  United StatesSeptember 22, 2017
Don't get sick you are gone. Very intrusive record-keeping. unimaginative and unresponsive management. Lots of projects are accepted by the company but make no sense the company is looking to Bill retailers but not really accomplish goals.
Pros
Cons
No support whatsoever
great job to get your foot in the door
Territory Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  central/north jerseySeptember 4, 2017
It's a great job to get into the field, but not for a career. It gives you alot of opportunity to get in front of managment and business relationships.
Look elsewhere
Account Representative/ Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Massachusetts and Rhode IslandAugust 21, 2017
They will follow u by GPS on ur phone. If u take more than 3 minutes from clock 2 store u get a call. Promised 40 got 20 hours. If u have any other opportunities take them and do not believe it when they say u will be paid a 40 hour work week. Management has no ethics
Pros
Cons
Management. Money
Back stabbing company
Area Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILApril 26, 2017
Not a place to work to ever hear " good job". Very hard to ever hear thank you or well done by upper management. They believe you owe them for employment and if unhappy leave.
Pros
Work by yourself
Cons
Have to deal with office personel
Great part time
Merchandising Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 18, 2017
Signature Retail is a great company to work for. You travel around town alot, don't have a manager or coworkers to look over your shoulder, and you speak to a lot of different people.
learn about plants
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 17, 2017
You get to learn about plants . you work with some great people . Its can be a 7 day a week job durning spring.you doing merchandising for a lot of company
Pros
you meet some good people paid vacation.
Cons
working outside in cold and heat
Interesting and sucked.
Reset Representative - Part Time (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 12, 2016
Resets in Home Depots during the day, mostly revolving around the Bagster bags, and occasionally other small resets. Pay wasn't bad, but must be very attentive to instructions. Cannot simply gloss over anything because you may not understand it.
Pros
pay
Cons
lots of driving around the metro area, lack of health insurance
Merchandiser/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 18, 2016
relating to customers,Home Depot management,and associates about new products that were available,learning about new products,helping customers trying to find other products within a Home Depot,helping people out was rewarding to me
Pros
understanding new product and letting customers, management, and associates, know about these products in other words, getting the word out about the product and company I was representing
Cons
not being told if I was doing a good job
customer service and project completion
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAJuly 5, 2015
complete projects assigned. I enjoy customer service. No co workers, Incresed product knowledge on many areas within Home depot accounts
Good fun job
Remodel associate (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, ArizonaApril 17, 2015
I enjoyed it and wish I could have continued on with this company however they were not hiring any of the temps on at the time.
Pros
Teach you alot
Cons
Weren't hiring on
Nice work to lifebalance
PRO CENTER EXPERT (PCE) (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILJanuary 13, 2015
No chance for advancement even when you are tops in sales and building business relationships.
Pros
On your own
Cons
Low wage and little time off
productive company
Cross Merchandising (Current Employee) –  new york cityDecember 3, 2014
as a field rep
job is to interact with workers and customers to get input on the clients products
also to assure that the stores are treating the clients product in a fair way
best part is you work by yourself
mostly all communication is done through email,text and phone
Pros
your out by yourself in all stores through your state(area)
Cons
the pay back for car expense doesn't come close to what you spend
THD Garden Merchandiser
Garden Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaOctober 29, 2014
Fast paced job that has no future!
SRS lost the contract with Berry and started cutting hours early in the season. Management is a JOKE, supervisors are clueless about plants or garden for that matter. My area manager was a gutless liar.
Contentiously creating problems where and when there were none.
This job is no longer in existence and SRS did nothing to help find new positions.
Pros
Setting one's own hours.
Cons
Management (ALL)
Garden Center Team - Merchandiser
Garden Center Team- Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  East TexasOctober 25, 2014
Probably the best part time job I've ever had. Even though working in this position is very independent, and labor intensive, you still get a sense of being on team. There is always someone to help you should you get stuck or find yourself not knowing what to do. I traveled between Longview, Tyler, Mt. Pleasant, and Texarkana every other day, which I didn't mind at all because I love to drive, and you also receive Time and Mileage. The only downside for me was being the middle man between Sigretail, and the Managers at the stores we had merchandise in. A couple of the store managers were extremely passive-aggressive towards me, and that's a problem because clear communication between The Store and Sigretail is very important.
Pros
VERY flexible schedule, Time and Mileage (when traveling), Great Co Workers
Enjoyed what I am doing
NATIONAL RECRUITER (Current Employee) –  Johnson City, TNAugust 6, 2014
I enjoy talking to people and matching the right candidate with the position.
Good Team Experience
Bosch Pro-Center Expert (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILJune 30, 2014
Great opportunity to excel at goals set forth. Meeting customers and promoting product

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Signature Retail Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6