Signature Retail Services

Signature Retail Services Employer Reviews

Good Team Experience
Bosch Pro-Center Expert (Current Employee), Aurora, ILJune 30, 2014
Great opportunity to excel at goals set forth. Meeting customers and promoting product
Do the time, get paid until no longer needed
Bosch Pro Center Expert (Former Employee), Lombard, ILJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: fairly not invasive micromanagement
Cons: needed as long as they have a spot to fill
Contracted by Signature to Bosch to be in-store representation. Felt more commodity than person. The emphasis was on clock awareness than in building relationships. The management from Signature were nice to work with but were focused on making sure we fulfilled their contractual obligations.
Company with a lot of potential
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee), Lombard, ILJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: yearly christmas party
Cons: no benefits, no raises, poor management
This company could do great things unfortunately for the poor leadership, which stems from the top. They crucify any idea that requires the tiniest investment and demand spending cuts no matter what safety or ethical issues it may cause.
productive place to work
Merchandising Representative (Current Employee), Tampa, fl.November 22, 2013
A lot of driving but you have a schedule to complete and as long as you complete your daily task you are able to set your own pace.
Difficult to teach owners to sell.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 20, 2013
Pros: succeeded in my goal as planned.
Cons: company had no idea how to sell.
Call on selected retail/dealer accounts in the Dallas and Fort Worth area to promote sells for a major flooring manufacture. I am responsible for the roll out of new products in accounts as well as train new sales associates in these accounts. DFW was the original test market for this program and with the success in this market I have been training – more... new reps for other markets such as Chicago and Boston. Increased sales 37% over first 90 days in the Dallas market. Train new representatives for various markets. Perform regional training for major home center account. – less
Bosch Sales Rep
Bosch Vendor/Sales Rep (Former Employee), Bronx, NYSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: schedule
Cons: working for signature retail services period.
Working with the Bosch company was great, but working with signature retail services wasn't great at all. Signature was very counterproductive and unorganized with the Bosch reps and may of us just preferred to deal with Bosch directly.
Productive and pro-active workplace.
Territory service representative (Former Employee), Downers Grove, ILJune 28, 2013
I worked with store management to maintain and insure display integrity. Keeping product at an acceptable level. I learned about various grades of pine and composite molding products. My co-workers were helpful and positive. The hardest part of my job was coordinating activities with store associates. I enjoyed working with store staff and worked well – more... with them. – less
handing tools and travel , variety of work
Construction Lead (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 29, 2013
the travel is good, I work in many different co. They try to keep me working all year . I have to figure out problems and make pogs and signage work sometimes. Clean, set and make items fit. I don't care to say more.
productive and fun working place
DISTRICT MERCHANDISING MANAGER (Former Employee), Lombard, ILApril 29, 2013
My typical day at work would consist of calling all my reps and making sure they were all at the job site.. i
Minimal Advancement Opportunities
Manufacturer's representative (Former Employee), Downers Grove, ILFebruary 15, 2013
Pros: working on your own in the field.
Cons: no support, low pay, terrible benefits, no advancement opportunities.
The management at Signature has a goal of creating a revolving door at the company to avoid pay increases.
N/A
Rep (Former Employee), Lombard, ILDecember 20, 2012
It was the best job I have had. Then again, I have had some pretty bad jobs!
Fast paced, replaceable, easy work
Temporary Construction Team (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALAugust 23, 2012
There are too many cooks in the kitchen. A normal work day consisted of meeting at the the store being worked on. Having 4-6 managers telling you conflicting things to do. People getting fired and replaced almost every day. The work was easy, just cleaning and setting planograms, but if not done quick enough or if they didn't like you, you were gone. – more... Terrible management and terrible work ethic. – less
Best for ppl with good milage cars....
Field Service Rep (Former Employee), Wilkes Barre, PAAugust 22, 2012
Pros: freedom, management, pay
Cons: communication between different companys. no company car, travel way too far, no room for advancement in area
Great managers really understanding and easy going... that said communication between The Home Depot and SRS was lacking if best. easy job just lots of B.S. Hardest part of job was dealing with power trippy Dept Heads and no COMMUNICATION!
Review
Field Service Representative (Former Employee), various locationsAugust 8, 2012
Pros: set my own work day schedule
Cons: travel to multiple locations
Great place to work. Good balance between physical, technical, and customer service work. If you do the job you are hired to do management doesn't micro manage your work day. I enjoyed the freedom the work offered.
Lacking in management forsight.
Dayshift Foreman for Boneyard (Former Employee), USJuly 19, 2012
Pros: good pay, lots of overtime
Cons: moving around too much, not good for a family person.
Don't want to comment too much about the company but the management is lacking.
Great place to wrok
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJune 10, 2011
I enjoyed my time at SRS, but The Home Depot's restructuring and constant changes in the merchandising and vendor program at my time with SRS felt unstable. Hopefully, things are more concrete on the side of THD and their changes are done for awhile.

About Signature Retail Services

Signature Retail Services specializes in sales and merchandising services for manufacturers and suppliers in the retail home improvement – Read more