Signature Staffing Employee Reviews

They listen very well and get you good jobs.
Job title varies (Former Employee) –  Lemoyne, PAFebruary 23, 2017
If you have to go to a temp company I would suggest them to anybody. The job title varies from job to job. They will get you long term or short term positions depending upon what you are interested in.
moved
COMPUTER TECHNICIAN/Mail Room (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMay 22, 2016
liked the job but they moved.nice balance between life and work. nice pay and benefits. like I said moved so didn't get a chance to experience advancement.
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 17, 2015
I worked as a customer service representative for a computer software company. My typical day consisted of assisting clients with any problem or questions they had, entering all data into computer, and also calling back clients to ensure their issues with our software had been resolved. I was able to gain more experience in the customer service field. The hardest part of the job was being able to talk to the software developers and learn about their software without being trained. The most enjoyable part of the job was gaining knowledge about developing computer software.
Cons
The management would not listen or help when a problem arose in the company, focusing more on their financial gain rather than their employees.
Productive, fast paced environment.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 7, 2015
A very productive environment. Very nice break room. Management is good. They take time out to notice your hard work. However, co-workers can be a bit personal when it comes to prying into each other's personal life. I found this to be the most difficult thing about working there. The most enjoyable was being constantly busy, which makes time go by pretty fast.
Pros
Fast paced, busy
Cons
Co-workers can be clique-ish.
High Morale
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CAJanuary 31, 2014
Signature Staffing is a temporary agency that placed me with the North County Career Center in Oceanside, California and a typical day can be eventful and very demanding of one's time. The managers were appreciative of our time and were great mentors. The morale was extremely high between the coworkers and we all still remain in contact. The most challenging part of the position was making sure to stay on schedule to insure all cases were handled daily.
Pros
Group lunches, coworkers
Cons
Temporary position
Grate work place.
Temp (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PADecember 22, 2015
The location I was placed at was the best I ever worked at. The Managers helped and gave the best advise. They gave me my orders and let me work.
Pros
Free items when placed out.
Really Enjoied Employment
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Lemoyne, PANovember 19, 2012
I really loved working with this temp agency because they really worked fast at getting you place at a job and were very understanding when it came to what you preferred to do meaning they didnt have you doing work that you weren't comfortable with.
Pros
great work distances
Cons
only had temporary work
Good Company
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Lemoyne PaJune 18, 2015
They have good benefit their team is very helpful in finding work. they always helpful when a problem happen on the job. I been with four four years they are a very good company to work for.
Great interactive curriculum combining education, environmentalism and cycling
Greencorps Chicago Youth Program Instructor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 3, 2014
Combining the STEAM curriculum with environmentalism is an excellent idea.
Good Agency
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lemoyne, PAApril 21, 2014
I will always find something that will fit the person. They are a helpful staffing firm. I love the assignment that they sent me to. I got alone to my team members
Job I was placed at with Widener University School of Law is great.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lemoyne, PAOctober 31, 2013
I worked in the Faculty Office and I found the work interesting, challenging and enjoyable.
Great Company
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Lemoyne, PAJune 23, 2013
Signature staffing is a staffing agency. They send you out on assignment for different company. Every company that I worked for the people where nice to me.
Temp Agency
various positions (Former Employee) –  Lemoyne, PADecember 18, 2012
It's not a bad agency as long as you report to work but if you have a medical situation of any kind they will not find you another job after you come back

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Signature Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8