SIGNATURE TECHNOLOGY GROUP

SIGNATURE TECHNOLOGY GROUP United States Employee Reviews

Call center like environment with relaxed attitude
Deskside Support Contractor (Former Employee), Pooler, GASeptember 26, 2014
A normal day would involve coming in, finding tickets to do using our online ticket system. Then I would attempt to call or email the customer to submitted the ticket and see if I could resolve the issue. I learned a lot about how to troubleshoot software and some tricks for some programs. Management was almost never there. The only person who was there regularly was our site lead and he was always very helpful if we did not know how to solve an issue. Co-workers were also very helpful and friendly, they were always willing to give advice on how to solve a ticket. The hardest part of the job for me was the hours. I am not a morning person so I always had trouble getting up and getting in by 8. The most enjoyable part was that I did not have to leave my desk unless I felt like it.
Team oriented and fun workplace.
Office Administrator/Purchasing (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 27, 2014
Pros: friendly atmosphere. team oriented.
Received part orders for the Navy /Marine Corps for computer parts. Assisted customer with verifying what they needed. Completed service order by procuring parts and shipping. Created purchase orders. Verified invoicing.

I learned all about the purchasing process as well as procurement and inventory.

The management was very helpful and assisted with learning new processes.

My co-workers we very friendly.

The hardest part of my job was procurement of obsolete parts.

The most enjoyable part of my job was customer service.
New and very interesting
TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Pt. Wentworth, GAApril 12, 2014
Installed computer memory upgrades for HP 420, 400 Desktops and Dell 8770, 8760, 8740 Laptops, and assured startups of them.
Nepotism - small family owned business
Executive Assistant/ Acting Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 3, 2012
Pros: can't think of any
Cons: nepostism, lack of training, unfriendly managers
Although there are some good people that work for this small company, nepotism runs rampant. Family are chosen for positions whether they qualify or not. The support role was not paid well for the extensive duties involved in the position.
Family driven smaller business
Executive Assistant/ Acting Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 22, 2012
Cons: small company, limited funds, no room for advancement, layoffs
This was a good job that focused strongly on event and trade show planning. I was unfortunately laid off a few months after I started due to the economic downturn.