SIGNATURE TECHNOLOGY GROUP

SIGNATURE TECHNOLOGY GROUP Employer Reviews

Team oriented and fun workplace.
Office Administrator/Purchasing (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 27, 2014
Pros: friendly atmosphere. team oriented.
Received part orders for the Navy /Marine Corps for computer parts. Assisted customer with verifying what they needed. Completed service order by procuring parts and shipping. Created purchase orders. Verified invoicing.

I learned all about the purchasing process as well as procurement and inventory.

The management was very helpful and assisted with – more... learning new processes.

My co-workers we very friendly.

The hardest part of my job was procurement of obsolete parts.

The most enjoyable part of my job was customer service. – less
New and very interesting
TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Pt. Wentworth, GAApril 12, 2014
Installed computer memory upgrades for HP 420, 400 Desktops and Dell 8770, 8760, 8740 Laptops, and assured startups of them.
Nepotism - small family owned business
Executive Assistant/ Acting Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 3, 2012
Pros: can't think of any
Cons: nepostism, lack of training, unfriendly managers
Although there are some good people that work for this small company, nepotism runs rampant. Family are chosen for positions whether they qualify or not. The support role was not paid well for the extensive duties involved in the position.
Family driven smaller business
Executive Assistant/ Acting Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 22, 2012
Cons: small company, limited funds, no room for advancement, layoffs
This was a good job that focused strongly on event and trade show planning. I was unfortunately laid off a few months after I started due to the economic downturn.