Signature Employee Reviews

No work/life balance
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 1, 2017
You need to find the right team. Every team has a different culture. However Amazon has all the tools to help micro-manage and this can be used against you.
Good place
C n a (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaFebruary 14, 2017
Good place to work love it the people are nice so/so I been here for a while very used to it patients love me and I love them everyday is a good dayear at signature
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Manageable Time and Flexible Hours
Internship (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CADecember 21, 2016
At Signature, valet parking was the main profession. The hours were inconsistent, but you had the ability to choose when you worked. The wage was minimum, but the tips made the time worthwhile.
ok
CSA - Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJOctober 10, 2016
fun job I just need more pay and full time and benefits I do a lot for the little pay they give me even with advancements the pay stays the same
Very good
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  AnySeptember 30, 2016
Everyone good . I'm happy with co workers and environmenta. It was a good environment to work. I'm very pleasure to work as a care giver. I'm enjoying this job
The company had bad morals
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  NYC, NYAugust 10, 2016
I did not like in the company that even once everyone found out that a product we were selling was defective, they continued to rip customers off by selling it to them anyway.
Productive and Great Energy
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJuly 26, 2016
A typical day at work would consist of learning in the morning, grinding all day, and reviewing at night. I learned so much, for example, business marketing and customer service. The hardest part of the job was walking door to door in the heat. The most enjoyable part of the job was the energy in the atmosphere.
A great place to work
production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 26, 2016
Fun place to work, Tons of Overtime, Company buys lunch many times, Great team to work with no matter what shift. Hardest part of the job is the heat
Pros
Hour lunch paid
Productive and fun
Hazmat Technician (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJuly 14, 2016
Work is fun on the water. Dirty job off the water. Hardest part is dealing with the weather. Also do tank cleaning. non hazardous work environment.
Pros
pay rate
Cons
work isnt always availible
Not what they seem
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 11, 2016
Work was a constant state of confusion. Roles were poorly defined and leadership did not seem comfortable with their own role.
Pros
No pressure-at all
Cons
No pressure-at all
american cleaning company
convasser (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 6, 2016
This job showed me how my leadership skills can improve others in their life by sharing my expience. Also it gave me an insight of others strengths and weakness.
Pros
got a lot hours
Cons
people weren't up to the standard of the field
Productive and great work environment
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXJune 27, 2016
The company is great and the work environment is growing and better. Benefits are okay, they could be better for families but in all they are really climbing up and learning as a whole.
Great Potential but lacks leadership and organization
Family Service Counselor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 21, 2016
The location has unlimited potential but the leaderships focus is in the wrong direction. Customers are constantly saying how the quality of service and the look of the Cemetery Grounds are getting worse and worse.
No room for improvement or advancement
Medical Technician/Residential Aide (Current Employee) –  Royal Oak, MIJune 19, 2016
I take care of the elderly and their needs. There is no room for improvement, and my co-workers are great. the hardest part of this job is when someone dies because I have a close relationship with my client. The most enjoyable part is the satisfaction that I can make a difference in their lives.
good place to work
cna (Current Employee) –  Danville, KYMay 28, 2016
good place to work nice people to work with . have learn a lot about nursing since started in the nursing.good management .very good co workers.hardest part of job is staying on top all my test.like working with the elder
Pros
good pay
Cons
break
Learning experience in the medical field
Housekeeper/still (Former Employee) –  Bremen, INMay 6, 2016
It been a learning experience, it help me get learning experience in the medical field..working part time to go to college.The most enjoyable part of the job is to see people get better and have a smile on there face.I love taking to people there.
Cons
pay for lunck
signature
Technology Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ashland, VAApril 12, 2016
Great leadership and communication. Good pay and health insurance options. They took employees out to lunch to make sure everything was good at work.
Great workplace
Security and Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAMarch 27, 2016
This family owned and operated nursery was where I gained the most professional experience as a horticulturist. Here I learned and developed the skills needed to operate a fully functioning nursery.
Produtive and fun place
Quality Controller (Current Employee) –  Melbourne Textile Washing Plant in Sri LankaMarch 12, 2016
Productive and fun workplace.It is a good place for working.It has a good Management.They provide us good food.And good sanitation.
Hard working team of individuals
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTFebruary 11, 2016
Being a home health aide was no easy task, but the rewards from helping clients who were in need of services during the time in their life where they felt low couldn't be more rewarding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Signature. Our community is ready to answer.

68%