Signature Employee Reviews in United States

signature
Technology Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ashland, VAApril 12, 2016
Great leadership and communication. Good pay and health insurance options. They took employees out to lunch to make sure everything was good at work.
Great workplace
Security and Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAMarch 27, 2016
This family owned and operated nursery was where I gained the most professional experience as a horticulturist. Here I learned and developed the skills needed to operate a fully functioning nursery.
Produtive and fun place
Quality Controller (Current Employee) –  Melbourne Textile Washing Plant in Sri LankaMarch 12, 2016
Productive and fun workplace.It is a good place for working.It has a good Management.They provide us good food.And good sanitation.
Signature Review
MGIS Tech Administrator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 6, 2015
The one job that I received from signature was great. It was for 6 weeks. The company that I worked at was a great company, and the culture was excellent. A typical day started at 8am and they spelled out what they needed from you and what your job responsibilities were. The management treated me with respect because I worked passed their expectations. The co-workers treated me like I worked with them for 10years. The hardest part of the job (Leaving-assignment finished) and the most enjoyable was the travel and Hotel stays!!
Pros
Great pay; Great Co-workers
Cons
short assignment
Best people ever!
Paramedic (Current Employee) –  Melrose Park, ILAugust 11, 2015
I love my job! work doesn't feel like work, I couldn't ask for a better company to work for! Always something fun and interesting! Dispatchers are awesome couldn't get a better group of people to talk to all day
Pros
Great people
Hard work with special pearks
Driver (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 10, 2015
Early mornings with hard work, no scheduled punchout time. You meet really nice people and have a good relationship with the check-in personal.
Productive, Competitive, and Fun Atmosphere
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Cherry HillJuly 25, 2015
I was always on time, missed only 2 days since I've been working there. I was trained in 1 1/2, than I began training others. I am conducting 2nd round intervews to expand my team. I manage my team. Everyday is a good day, there is no hard part. My work ethic is superior. I always get the job, and I enjoy creating relationships with just about anyone.
Pros
Growth, Bonuses, Team Nights
Cons
Short Lunches
cashier (Current Employee) –  mission,txJuly 19, 2015
is that you get to learn about different types of experiences with working with others , and especially by working with people from anywhere
Pros
free lunches
Cons
30 minute breaks
working pleasure in working environment
Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee) –  AnywhereJuly 13, 2015
I would like to work in well stabilized company with my skills and working conditions.making spare stock, tools for any kind of jobs,routine maintenance charts, training of subordinates and up keeping of work places are my basic principles of works.And always I obeyed to seniors and did jobs well.
This was a great team to become apart of.
LPN/Public Health Tech (Former Employee) –  DoverJune 22, 2015
This was a great team to work for. I gained knowledge and new skills as I became a part of this team. The staff and employee always upheld the highest standards in supervising and helping me to succeed.

Want to know more about Signature?

Ask a question
Fun and energetic job
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 5, 2015
This job is full of exercise. Loading and unloading planes with luggage and cargo proved to be a great workout. Co-workers worked together to get the job done.
Pros
Fun with breaks
Cons
long breaks
love...hurt...pain...all in one
CNA (Former Employee) –  Ahoskie, NCFebruary 20, 2015
going in getting residents started fr their day .I learned how to be mindful of people situation and how to be sympathetic at the most crucial times.Management was not stable ..very unprofessional and we went through several DON'S in a short period of time.My co-workers worked hard and to the best of their abilities,Hardest part of the job was seeing someone youe grown close to go,and there was nothing you could do about it.The most enjoyable part was seeing someone with such vivid memory say your name and remember your face.
productive and enjoyable workplace.
rosewood assisted living (Current Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXFebruary 16, 2015
a typical day at work is assisting all the residents with there daily routines you and your co-worker, and sometimes with the help of management. during this job i have learned how to be more patient and how to provide for others that isn't myself. the hardest part of my job has to be doing everything you can to satisfy someone, the enjoyable part of my job is bonding with the residents creating an friendship.
Very busy workplace
Residential Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 12, 2015
I leaned a lot regarding deeds and how to tell who owns property.
Great company
LEAD SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 3, 2015
I never understood why the closed down. The pay was good the benefits where great,,
in different city ever nite not fun living out of a suitcase
Kitchen Manager (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 10, 2014
it cost me a marraige and a child only home 6 days amonth going to camp for 3 months at a time not good on family
Pros
i cant think of any did not care for this job
Cons
never being home not able to spend time with family
My expepriences
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jamestown, TNNovember 7, 2014
My experience is it takes a team to make it work weither your working in a hospital,nursing home or private duty it takes working together with your cnas ,lpns,rns,dons,who ever it maybe to get what the pt needs done, done cause at the end of the day the only question that you should be able to answer with out any dout in your mind is did the pts get the best care possible that they could get .Ive been a cna since 9/10/2005 ive seen and learned alot and still haveso much more to learn ive worked along with alot of really good people .That have taught me alot .
Pros
getting pay check meetung new pts and family members
Cons
getting attatched to the pts but it comes with the job
Nice culture ,Nice people
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, PASeptember 8, 2014
I learned a lot of things such as Soft skills ;how to achieve my communication in a better way ,I became a good listener and I love to work with teamwork .
The hardest part if my old job that it was far from my home and I didn't have a car .
my favorite time was when I did a nice work.
Pros
learn new skills
Cons
sometimes there was no breaks
Productive hard working.
assemblier (Former Employee) –  Enumclaw, WAAugust 27, 2014
poor company-works you to death, when needed then lets you go.
Pros
pay check
Cons
short breaks- no safety used, work place fire hazard.
my day at the clinic job
signature staffing (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYAugust 14, 2014
when i got my first job in a clinic as cleaning i felt welcome by my co-workers. it felt so good working together with them as a team helping each other. the hardest part about this job is that if you forget to do one thing and they give the manager one complain your fire. something i learn that when you work as a team everything works out better. and the best thing about it is that you can have your break when ever you want
Pros
good co-workers