Signode

Signode Employer Reviews

Like a family wish i had never left to transfer siuth
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Florence, KYJuly 27, 2014
Pros: family atmosphere among fellow employees
Cons: did not have any as far as i was concerned
The best place I ever worked. The Florence Kentucky plant is like a family. However the Latta, SC plant is its dysfunctional cousin.
Everyone was very friendly to each other, great environment.
Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Florence, KYOctober 24, 2013
The most enjoyable part of the job was the challenge, something new each day. I learned that what was taught in the classroom is not exactly like real life. The management at Signode were very friendly, they were willing to work with you for career advancement, and you could actually tell that they cared about you as a person. Due to being a intern – more... I did not have co-workers however I worked very closely with the Plant Engineer. It showed me the job tasks he had to perform, and got me very excited about possibly having a similar position down the road. – less
great company to work for but it closed due to the economy
shipping and recieving supervisor (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 11, 2013
Pros: saftey and management was fair and i love this company
Cons: just the closing down part
one of the best companys besides gaf to wor for. I love both jobs i learned many machines and management was very good.. co wookers were good also ( most just like all jobs ) the hardest part of this job was losing it to the fact of it closing down (A very sad day ) and the most enjoyable part of this job was i loved what i was doing..
Interesting and diverse
Transport & warehouse logistics manager. (Former Employee), Swansea, WLSAugust 16, 2013
I enjoyed every aspect of the work. I worked for this Company for 25 years but unfortunately a corporate decision was made to relocate the Swansea plant to Germany and I was therefore made redundant.
Very enjoyable place to work for the past 28yrs,shame relocating
Supervisor/ Team Leader (Former Employee), Swansea, WLSJuly 18, 2013
Pros: good wages, nice working environment
Cons: factory relocating
Great place to work, nice people but a shame production is being moved to Germany
Worked 2 days 2 nights 4 days off
Machine operator (Former Employee), swanseaJanuary 24, 2013
Cons: 42 hrs average a week
Was a very good company to work for, company closing at Swansea and moving to Germany
operator (Current Employee), SwanseaNovember 7, 2012
Working as member of a highly motivated skilled team of production operators, to create a product of extremely high quality strapping, which has a number of uses and is exported globally.

About Signode

We are a multinational manufacturer of steel and plastic strapping, stretch film and the application equipment and accessory products – Read more