Signode Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Everyone was very friendly to each other, great environment.
Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYOctober 24, 2013
The most enjoyable part of the job was the challenge, something new each day. I learned that what was taught in the classroom is not exactly like real life. The management at Signode were very friendly, they were willing to work with you for career advancement, and you could actually tell that they cared about you as a person. Due to being a intern I did not have co-workers however I worked very closely with the Plant Engineer. It showed me the job tasks he had to perform, and got me very excited about possibly having a similar position down the road.
great company to work for but it closed due to the economy
shipping and recieving supervisor (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 11, 2013
one of the best companys besides gaf to wor for. I love both jobs i learned many machines and management was very good.. co wookers were good also ( most just like all jobs ) the hardest part of this job was losing it to the fact of it closing down (A very sad day ) and the most enjoyable part of this job was i loved what i was doing..
Pros
saftey and management was fair and i love this company
Cons
just the closing down part
Like a family wish i had never left to transfer siuth
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYJuly 27, 2014
The best place I ever worked. The Florence Kentucky plant is like a family. However the Latta, SC plant is its dysfunctional cousin.
Pros
family atmosphere among fellow employees
Cons
did not have any as far as i was concerned
very poor
Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance Contractor (Current Employee) –  Bridgeview, ILAugust 18, 2014
Very dirty place to work in not clean lots of lead dust. I had tools go missing. Poor safety standards.