Signtronix.com

Signtronix.com Employer Reviews

Horrible
Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee), Torrance, CASeptember 9, 2014
If you have a shred of dignity, don't work here. Predatory sales practices, backwards thinking and other horrors await you.
Relaxed environment
Leasing (Current Employee), Torrance, CAJune 12, 2014
Learned about legal documents. Typical day includes answering phone calls and providing customer service in every situation
absolutely awful
outside sales (Former Employee), atlanta, gaMarch 14, 2014
Pros: you don't have to have any dignity, confidence or experience
Cons: treated like a child. riding with your parents in a van going where they want you to go
Thank God I had the skills to go somewhere else. The manager of the location in Atlanta was an old guy that was nice, but was still living in the year 1942. Very old sales presentations. I quit when I was told we were going to load up in a van together (all sales people) and drive over into Alabama and start working strip malls door to door.(You mean to tell me that we are in Atlanta and there is no business here?) When you walk into a business, you basically force the business owner to listen to your presentation. Very intrusive. For example the pitch was to walk into the business, ask for the owner, then tell him you have something that is new and exciting and will make his business a lot of money. then you say you will be right back. You then walk to your car and grab this big led light display and plastic sign. You do all of this without the owner's o.k. or even asking if you are interrupting something. I think this is very rude and unprofessional. This job may be o.k. for some kid out of college for the summer, but not a real sales professional. For the ones who say it's great, they are one step below the profession of used car salesman.(No offense to car salesman) Very sleazy. A real sales organization will have an appointment set, not just jumping out of a van and forcing your way in. I have always been successful in sales and made sales by driving myself where I needed to go, not riding in the back of a freaking van. You might as well sell cable t.v. door to door. At least then you would get a base salary for your effort and not have to travel 200 miles away to do it.

March 24, 2014

We are the premier sign company in America. We have over 500,000 customers nationwide. All of our products are sold directly to the Independent business owner. We work on direct calls, referrals and web leads. Our dealers are all commission sales people and do not depend on a salary or draw against commission. We have no territorial boundaries. Dealers can travel anywhere in the U.S. or stay at home and work, it’s up to them. Commission sales people are usually very confident about their sales abilities. They realize that they are really in business for themselves. They know that their success or failure depends on their own attitudes and work ethics. We realize that a Signtronix career doesn’t work out for certain people. We wish those people good skills and success in their next venture. The existing 150 independent sales people at Signtronix have developed a great lifestyle. They all know that ‘If it is to be, it’s up to me’. Our family of dealers is very proud of their products and their company.

PRODUCTIVE/ FUN AND EXCITING
ACCT. SALES REP. (Former Employee), Louisville, KYAugust 6, 2013
Pros: excellent compensation
Cons: no health benefits/ long hours/ excessive travel
THIS COMPANY WAS EXCELLENTIN MOST ALL AREA,S/
IT WAS A VERY DEMANDING POSITION WHICH REQUIRED A LOT TIME AND EFFORT/
MANAGEMENT VERY HELPFUL ALWAYS WILLING TO GO EXTRA MILE AND ALWAYS LEARNING THRU SALES TRAINING AND SEMINARS/
THE HARDEST PART OF WORK WAS BEING ON THE ROAD 6 -7 DAYS A WEEK
IT WAS ALWAYS ENJOYABLE
Pyramid type scheme with straight commission - BEWARE
Sales Rep (Former Employee), NCJuly 31, 2013
Pros: can't think of a single one!
Cons: every part of this organization!
No protected territories, every level above makes money off of you, sales pitch is worse than stereo-typed "used car salesman", no reimbursed expenses, all cold-calling. Every positive review is from a current employee that is either a manager or making money off of others and not representative of the actual truth or facts. Word to the wise, don't waste your time with this company!
50+ years in business and going strong
Sales Support (Current Employee), Torrance, CAMay 8, 2013
I've been with Signtronix for over 10 years now and can say it's been a great experience. They really promote the family atmosphere of the company and help others a great deal.

I just saw the "review" given by the person who gave Signtronix one star and said the reviews were given by owners of the company. Well, I guess that could be true considering we are an ESOP company - so ALL employees are owners. Everyone gets a stake in the company in the form of stock if you're an employee.

For our independent sales representatives we also have a NESOP program that is unique. You can also receive these benefits as well.

Signtronix has been in business for over 50 years and absolutely wants to see every one of their customers succeed with our products. The great thing is that our signs are simply awesome and have made a difference in the lives of many small business owners across the country over the years. For that I'm very proud of this company and what we do.
productive work place
Graphic Designer/Printer operator/Mold Maker (Former Employee), Torrance, CAMay 6, 2013
fast paced, usually worked multiple departments in a day. good hours. I learned a lot about CAD and working with new equipment
ALL OF THE POSITIVE REVIEWS ON THIS BUSINESS ARE WRITTEN BY SIGNTRONIX OWNERS!
Sales (Former Employee), Anywhere and EverywhereApril 30, 2013
Pros: non
Cons: everything
There are many lawsuits filed against this company from unethical business practices to outright scams. Google search this company and get the true story. This is a commission only job working for an unsrucpulous company. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!

May 8, 2013

Whoever wrote this review is absolutely dead wrong. Unethical business practices? Outright scams? Unscrupulous company? False. False. False. I don't know if you're a competitor or someone who profits by slandering us, but your comments are unethical in themselves. I guarantee that our company is a well founded and legitimate company with 50+ years of history building wonderful signs that have helped hundreds of thousands of small businesses who have grown and profited because of them.

May 23, 2013

I'm job searching, and I love outside sales. When I read the job description for Signtronix, I thought this would be a perfect fit for me. Then I googled them. Wow! They have a lot of complaints from all over the country. I don't see how one person could have written all of those complaints on all of those different websites. Just my 2 cents worth!

Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 22, 2013
Great Place to work. Fantastic training and limitless opportunity.
The Sky is the Limit
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee), Pensacola, FloridaApril 22, 2013
Pros: freedom
Cons: freedom (some people can't handle it)
Being an Independent Contractor affords you the opportunity to make as much money as you can in relation to the amount of energy you are willing to put into learning The Most Effective Sales Presentation there is.
Success at Signtronix is related to doing Four Things everyday:
Get Up in the Morning and Go to Work
Have a Positive Attitude
and Strive to Learn Something New Everyday.
Superb Company To Be Associated with
Independent Factory Dealer (Current Employee), North CarolinaApril 18, 2013
Pros: choice of ares to work and travel, consistantly making "check cashing" trips to the bank (step11), can provide a good balance between work and family life.
Cons: nothing.
So many opportunities are awaiting those guys and gals who want more than what society says you have to settle for. You determine your worth and are rewarded by the efforts. Great management infrastructure was put in place nearly 50 yrs. ago and still remains rock solid - even in a weaken economy as we are currently experiencing. The factory's product line is superior and unheralded in the sign industry. Our responsibility is to educate small business owners on the importance of keeping their initial dream alive when they chose to go into business and we (through our company, Signtronix Industries) have all the tools provided to make that happen. Today could be the day you can make a positive change in you and your family's lives. Get with one of our company's recruiters to find out more of the benefits of becoming a member of the Signtronix family!
HIGH INCOME- FUN - BEST QUALITY PRODUCT- HELP PEOPLE
SALES & SALES MANAGEMENT (Current Employee), SANTA FE,NMApril 4, 2013
Pros: many bonuses and freedom !
Cons: you have to follow our program and be willing to work hard!
Has been responsible for creating 13 millionaires by people helping other people! Get to travel if we want or work in the area where we live.Co has a great support system in the field and home office. The co-workers are THE BEST. Co. is a family type atmosphere that makes NEW PEOPLE feel welcome and a part of the Co. FAMILY RIGHT AWAY! IF YOU WANT FREEDOM HIGH INCOME WHILE HELPING THE SMALL BUSINESS USA THE BEST QUALITY PRODUCT IN THE INDUSTRY!
Great career with a 53 year old national company!
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Los AngelesApril 3, 2013
Pros: fast payment. stock ownership. no territories. freedom
The most rewarding part of being with Signtronix is the tremendous freedom to pay myself what I am worth based on my activity and skill level.
I love the people that I work with and the unlimitted opportunity that is given to me. Signtronix really cares about the sales force and provides a clear path for success. For the right individual with a great work ethic, this is a dream sales career- it has worked for me and my family for many years.

About Signtronix.com

SIGNTRONIX is the leading producer of outdoor electric signage for the independent business owner. The Signtronix corporate headquarters – Read more