Sales Development Representative
With the e-Signature market growing at nearly 50% annually, Silanis is looking to hire talented professionals to contribute to our talented team and leadership position. We help organizations create a better customer experience and close business faster by making business digital on any mobile device, anytime and anywhere. Ranked #1 by analyst firms Gartner, Forrester and G2 Crowd, nine out of ten users choose Silanis for the best customer experience earning a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 86, in the same league as Amazon and Apple. With 600 million documents processed annually, Silanis e-SignLive is the most widely used e-signature solution by the leading banks, insurance carriers, governments and pharmaceutical companies globally.
Want to join a company where you make a difference every day in customer’s lives?
Join one of the fastest growing companies and industries driving innovation and digital strategy. By 2020, Forrester Research predicts the majority of transactions will start on a mobile device. Become part of our team as we lead the transformation to personalized digital interactions.
The Sales Development Representative is primarily responsible for inbound lead qualification and nurturing for the field sales representatives. While lead qualification is the primary job function, this position is used as a feeder position to our field sales as such, this position is also responsible for taking small deals from qualification all the way to closure.
Position can be located in the corporate office in Montreal, Boston or Los Angeles.
- Qualifying and producing quality leads for the Account Executives.
- Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level executives.
- Analyzing prospect business needs, understanding processes, identifying projects, determining requirements and ascertaining potential solutions.
- Demoing product.
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of Esign Live.
- Closing and managing small transactions.
- Provide effective back-up support to key phases in the sales process, including:
- Confirm customer needs and develop initial customer profile
- Work with reps to complete sales proposals and RFI/RFP responses
Requirements & Skills
- BA/BS from top tier college/university.
- Qualification experience in high tech a positive.
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive with desire to move into field sales.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable).
- Organized and process driven.
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work and/or internship experience.
- Effective when working independently and in team environments.
- Strong business judgment and common sense.
- Desire to work in tech industry with a growing company.