Silliker, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Toxic Culture
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 3, 2015
Fortunately, I got to work with some pretty decent, upstanding people. Unfortunately, the management demanded you not be personable or friendly with them while on the clock. The hours were outrageous, leaving employees little time for a home/personal life. Instead of raises or any real recognition, the lab director would instead get everyone cookies and cake and sugary terribleness to keep you fat and stupid. I learned that a high volume branch of a busy company had little time to value their employees, offering them little support and were unwilling to listen when there were complaints, of which there were many, by everyone. The hardest part of the job was bending and imaginitively misinterpreting rules to make certain departments' numbers look better to the corporate office. I couldn't make myself do it. I was called "not a team player" and "complainer." Meanwhile, when you are doing the work of a whole department because you were sick of hearing everybody complaining, it's hard to stay on track. Silliker, you were quite possibly the worst company I've ever worked for.