Silpada Designs Employee Reviews

Fun Job and Great Social
Silpada Designs Representative (Former Employee) –  Chillicothe, OHFebruary 23, 2017
I loved this job, I was sadly to quit because of timing and my other job. It was a great way to socialize because you could make an event about the jewelries and provide food.
closed
Quality Assurance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSFebruary 16, 2017
This company is currently out of business and has closed the doors of operation as of July 2016. It was a lovely place to work for nearly 20 years when it started.
Fun and exciting place to work
Silpada Designs Representative (Former Employee) –  Norton, MADecember 28, 2016
Very flexible and rewarding company. Can work independently without a boss hanging over your shoulder. Made great friends. Earn great benefits. The management team was always there to help you.
Company Closed
Operations Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSNovember 1, 2016
While I enjoyed my time at Silpada, unfortunately the company had closed. I saw myself working there for years to come. I learned a great deal personally and professionally about myself.
Pros
Lots of moral building activities
Cons
I felt I would not have advanced any further
excellent perks and working conditions
Director, Supply Chain Operations (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSOctober 4, 2016
Enjoyed my job and learned something new everyday. Was challenged and given many opportunities to make independent decisions and often act with autonomy.
family
Customer Service specialist (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSAugust 12, 2016
This was a great family owned business to work for. They took the time to know all their employees and were constantly trying to improve the work place for all their employees
silpada
Silver Manager (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, COJune 15, 2016
Agreat company to work for and i enjoyed my job and the people I worked for. I could work at my own pace.
Amazing workplace environment
Returns Processor (Current Employee) –  11550 Renner Blvd,Lenexa,ks 66219June 1, 2016
I have enjoyed working for this great company for the last 11 years. I have worked in different departments in the warehouse. I still work wherever I am needed. The one I belong to now is Returns. I processes all manual and online returns daily. I 'm also send to pack, all the departments are under productivity. We have to reach those numbers daily, we I work very hard in order to achieve my goal. I do work in the fulfillment department, I pick and fulfill small orders. Wherever I am assigned to work I always do my work to reach my goals. Orders have a certain time frame to be fulfilled and shipped so everyone's job is actually very important and I take my part of the job very serious. I like to stay focus in what I'm doing, I don't play around. My job is priority so I do what I have to do to get it done on time and right.
The company
Pros
free lunchs, pies for Thanksgiving, free yoga classes.
Cons
I don't think I can find any cons
An exciting company that provided opportunities for advancement
Multimedia Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSMay 24, 2016
Silpada Designs was an excellent company to work for, as there were opportunities for advancement and the ability to engage directly with all levels of employees and management, from mid-level supervisors to the C-Suite.

For the Marketing and Events team members, the ability to travel for corporate functions and events was provided, which made my time at Silpada thoroughly enjoyable.
Pros
Travel, growth / learning opportunities, fun team members
Cons
Expensive benefits pacakge
Independent Sales Representative
Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 18, 2016
A typical day is doing a home party, selling sterling silver jewelry.

I learned how to run my own business and effectively selling a product that I believe in,

Management gives you every tool needed to succeed, including free training and forms.

The hardest part about being a representative is having a full home party schedule.

The most enjoyable part is meeting new people and selling the high quality jewelry on my own schedule.
Pros
Discount and commission of products.
Cons

Want to know more about Silpada Designs?

Ask a question
Productive fast paced workplace
Operator Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gardner, KSApril 19, 2016
Shipping and receiving operator, checked and loaded inventory on loading docks, recorded incoming and outgoing inventory and provided training for new employees.
Pros
Company Lunches
Cons
Short lunch breaks and breaks
former employee
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJanuary 27, 2016
The benefits are great with this company and the different events are exciting to work. Management is poor and needs to work on being fair and providing equal advancement opportunities.
Na
SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 20, 2015
Exciting fun young company that sells a fantastic product. The founders were loving and motivation. Loved working with all the other women and traveling to other states.
Exciting and Innovating
Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Inglewood, CAAugust 23, 2015
Excellent for self motivated persons. Good source of revenue based on drive. Team leader provides encouragement and tips to advance and be successful.
Less than productive work environmet
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSFebruary 16, 2015
Micro managed in every position. Team was fun to work with but managers want to manage ever single item you work on. My manager had no relative experience in my position but constantly gave poor reviews.
Laid back, worked for myself, worked my own hours
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 12, 2015
• Responsible for finding new clientele
• Responsible for filling and delivering specific orders
• Following up with clients and ensuring customer satisfaction
Fun
Independent Representative (Current Employee) –  Loudon, NHJune 13, 2014
This not a full time career. I have discovered I am not very good at sales.
Pros
Freedom to earn what you want.
Cons
Need to be good at sales.
Flexible home based business
Independent Silpada Designs Rep (Current Employee) –  Wake Forest, NCJanuary 10, 2014
I have thoroughly enjoyed working as a Silpada
Designs Rep. It has given me the flexibility to be available for school activities for my kids as well as feel some satisfaction in running my own business.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Remote work environment doesn't create connection with co-workers
Exemplier experience managing your own business.
Independent Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PANovember 21, 2013
• Quickly established a well received and desired direct sales business of fine sterling silver jewelry.
• Maintained a strong customer basis, through interpersonal skills, invaluable customer service and consistency.
• Employed planning and strategizing to keep a full calendar, was able to maintain a successful business and steady income.
• Proficient in delivering presentations to customers by identifying key features and benefits of products while building strong relationships with existing as well as new customers.
• Built and managed a team of representatives.
• Success in direct sales requires staying focused, goal setting and self-motivation.
fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Barrington, IL 60010September 6, 2013
The most enjoyabe job for me is dealing with People. Selling high end clothing, home accessories, jewelry etc.
Pros
lunch breaks
Cons
healt care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Silpada Designs. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4