Silver Eagle Distributors

Silver Eagle Distributors Employer Reviews

Challenging and rewarding workplace.
HR Generalist (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: health and dental insurance, paid time off, pay and co-workers. the free beer during the holiday is always a good thing.
Cons: physical demanding work, but a good way to stay in shape.
This is a stable and loyal company which in it's 27 years history has never laid anyone off. The work is challenging but rewards with promotion opportunities, good pay and great benefits. What I like most about Silver Eagle is my co-workers they are like family to me.
This is literally hell on earth!
product handler (Former Employee), Montgomery, TXJanuary 2, 2014
separates the boys from men...................................................................................................................................................................................
Fast paced business with decent hours
Sales Rep.(Driver) (Current Employee), Conroe, TXNovember 11, 2013
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: long days without compensasion
its a decent company to work for but don't expect to be there for more than ten years not many people last over a few years
good
Route Settlement Clerk/Route Sales (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 11, 2013
good.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Nice Experience
Special Event Intern (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 2, 2013
As a music lover and a media production major, working at Silver Eagle lets me get out into the entertainment world of things and observe the life of media events.
beware no smooth taste
driver (Former Employee), houstonJune 9, 2013
Pros: free concert tickets if you know someone
Cons: everything about this place sucks !
horrible place to work beware young folks this place is political no advancing unless you're an azz kisser with no education. . Choice is yours ..my experience was different then most people for this company no loyalty from management if you ever injury yourself they treat you like a old stuff animal they are going cut your pay lower then min wage until – more... you quit or they termination your contract. Its a private company and they do whatever they want do to everyone drinks beer so its a lot of palm slapping and hand shaking etc. If you can get in office then its ok no money but fun. – less
Hard work, fast passed
HR Administrator (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 8, 2013
fast passed environment in most departments. friendly co workers. No down time.
fast paced
sales rep (Former Employee), houston, texasMay 7, 2013
Pros: lunches
Cons: heat
beer sells in variuos accounts, on- premise and off-premise acount all over houston, worked various festivals and events all around houston
Good place to work for great benefits and job security.
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 16, 2013
I'll come in around 2:00 am and wait for the night crew to finish loading the delivery trucks and then if it's a Monday do a full count or if any other day do a cycle count of the warehouse inventory. I learned with this company on how to do audits from physical inventory to cash accounts and the plethora of beer that's in the world . Management is – more... alright, just too many people don't to get their hands dirty and figure out what's actually going on. My co-workers are good people pretty close knit. The hardest part of my job was trying to find time to perform a full count on inventory with in a short amount of time we had. The most enjoyable part of my job was testing the new beer that came in before it hit the market. – less
Overtime and seems like a long term investment
forklift (Current Employee), texasMarch 19, 2013
Pros: overtime, good benfits, l
People scared of overtime I see. U can't have good family time without a descent income of some sort now days. Seem like advancement is possible in the company.
sid
Driver Sales Representative (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 31, 2013
Pros: stable hours and job
Cons: salery
salery is not enough for how much labor and time put into this job
Fun, stable and honest company where I can grow.
Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Rosenberg, TXAugust 26, 2012
My day consist of traveling to accounts to merchandise prduct to shelves, rotating and preselling. A great part of my job is customer service so sales is not a must. But, the sales experience is there. The hardest part of my job having to deal with all the egos from my customers. Although, with my customer servive experience I can accept, adapt to and – more... appreciate every ego/attitude out there. The most enjoyable part of my day is getting along and laughing with all the different egos I had to adapt to. I'm a hard worker, friendly and great coworker. Smile on my face at all times. – less
Prepare to work
Driver and Sales Rep (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 12, 2012
Long nights and no family time- I liked the management, other employees were a bit snobbish. Got up at 4:30 got home around 10. Its very physical, which isnt a problem. I just wished i would have had more family time.

About Silver Eagle Distributors

Silver Eagle Distributors, headquartered in Houston, Texas is the nation's largest distributor of Anheuser-Busch products, and – Read more