Silver Lake Resort

Silver Lake Resort Employee Reviews

Very productive and responsable...
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLFebruary 14, 2015
I was responsible for leading, training and supervising Room Attendants and Housepersons in the hotel. focus, and resilience of our guests while focusing on exceptional service and genuine comfort.
A great place to work with a lot of nice people around.
WELCOME CENTER REP (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLAugust 19, 2014
Pros: some free time
Cons: no lunch room
Was doing a lot of data entry daily as well as check ins co workers were fun management was good .It was a all around good work atmosphere
Camp Host and night watchman (Former Employee), Silver Lake, WAMarch 3, 2014
Pros: weather and atmosphere
Cons: lots of kids at times
All of the co-workers were easy to get along with and were pleasant. There was no hard part to this job. The most enjoyable part of the ability to go bass fishing every day. A typical day at work was greeting guests, helping them park, answering their questions and making them feel at home. At 10 Pm I went out and walked the park to make sure everything was locked up and everyone was obeying the quiet time.
Productive and fun place to work
Front desk Agent (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 19, 2013
Pros: free lunches, rewards, comment cards
Cons: no set schedule and short staff
A typical day at work would be depending on the week day or weekend. The weekday it will be slow and the weeknds will be non stop fast pace.
I learned that when you come to work, get to work.
My management was very flexible with me.
Co-Workers all got along with me, no beef with anyone.
The hardest part of the job was saying good and quiting due to life circumstances.
The most enjoyable part of the job was how much we laughed and worked as a team.
sales represenative
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLJanuary 31, 2013
Customer service and sales, guest services for guest with time share questions. Met standards and quota
Good opportunity for my internship
Activities Coordinator (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 16, 2012
Pros: it was very fun
Cons: the internship ended
It was part of my internship, and it was very rewarding. I was able to coordinate schedules, manage the calendar of activities, and get my first experience in management.
Very past paced occupation, with opportunities to advance and great benefits
Employment History Front Desk Supervisor (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLNovember 7, 2012
Pros: great benefits, and opportunities for promotions
Cons: short breaks and on your feet all day
Very fun place to work, all staff were very enthusiactic and you create a bond with our guests that come for the first time or with the owners who come every year at the same time. The hardest part of the job is making everyone happy, working at the front desk their are things we can allow and things that we cannot allow and sometimes as much as we want to bend the rules we cannot. The most enjoyable part of the job is the amount of new people you meet and the affect you have on someones vacation. It's always a great feeling when you make someones day better with just a simple smile, or greeting.
Loved IT
Owner/Operator (Former Employee), Silverlake, WAMay 30, 2012
Loved working for myself. It was a great business to run. Sold business so I am no longer there.
Working at Silver Lake was like working with family.
Owner Referal Manager (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLMay 22, 2012
Pros: very personal and friendly overall environment.
Cons: can't think of any.
Silver Lake Resort was more than just a job. It's one of the best places to work for and I would recommend the resort to anyone for employment or education. The only down fall was when the economy was low and departments were laid off.