Mid Level Software Engineer - C#/ASP.NET/Web Forms/ SQL
SilverTech, Inc, is a national digital marketing agency serving clients in businesses ranging from global manufacturers to national retailers, and from regional hospitals to infamous beach bars in the British Virgin Islands. Our employees each enjoy some of the best employment benefits in the industry as well as a friendly, casual dress environment. For the past two years in a row, SilverTech made Inc .5000's list of fastest growing businesses in the U.S. and, we are growing again!
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Software Engineer that is more than just a follower - a person who can think, solve problems, make suggestions and wants to be part of something great. If you have what it takes to develop solutions that deliver the security, competitive edge and creativity our clients are looking for, then we want to talk to you.
The Software Engineer will be part of a team dedicated to bring SilverTech to the next level. You will be responsible for maintaining and upgrading existing .NET solutions as well as architecting, designing, implementing, and deploying new solutions. This position will interact with account executives and executive staff working under the direction of a project manager.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience relevant to Computer Science.
- 2-3 years of experience in software development.
- Proficiency in a programming language such as PHP, Java, Python or preferably C# utilizing.NET Framework and ASP.NET
- Ability to demonstrate fundamental computer programming concepts like algorithms and data structures
- RDBMS experience, including writing stored procedures under MS SQL Server or MySQL
- Understanding of web security best practices and how to implement correctly under .NET
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in both a stand-alone and a team environment.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must be an excellent problem solver.
- Comfortable interacting with clients of varying technical levels.
- Web Services and or WCF (SOAP/REST)
- On-site in Manchester, NH
- IIS configuration and management
- Windows Forms Applications or WPF
- Web Technologies such as JQuery, Ajax, Json, CSS and XHTML
- Microsoft ASP MVC
- Experience in mobile technologies using Object C, Java or Mono.