Working as part of the Client Management team, the Account Coordinator provides administrative and tactical marketing and creative support to Account Executives and Account Directors, and also serves as a liaison between clients and the agency. Account Coordinators, under guidance of Account Executives, perform a variety of tasks including making sure projects are executed in an efficient and effective manner and assisting in the diagraming of digital plans, sitemaps and wireframes. In addition, Account Coordinators compose correspondence such as client memos, timelines and presentations, perform market research and competitive analysis and carry out other administration and marketing tasks as needed.
Account Coordinators are required to react quickly and appropriately to client needs and issues, actively participate in brainstorming sessions for idea generation and to demonstrate creative problem-solving capabilities. The Account Coordinator position is an excellent opportunity to develop client relationship, teamwork and digital marketing expertise. The Client Management team structure offers plenty of room for future career development and growth for the right individuals.
- Assist in the management of account relationships with assigned client organizations.
- Understand marketplace dynamics and industry trends.
- Act as a liaison between the client organization and SilverTech.
- Translate client needs and requests into actionable items and projects for the development and design teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiarity with digital marketing concepts and digital communications
- 1-3 years of experience providing administrative and marketing support
- Experience juggling tasks and deadlines of multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Strong relationship management skills
- Must be extremely detailed oriented and organized
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively perform presentations to clients and senior management
- Strong problem solving skills with a positive “can do” attitude