Silverado at Home Employee Reviews

It's a caring work place
Personal Care Assistant/Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 30, 2017
I appreciate the opportunity they hAve allowed me. They could have better hours more stable hours because you can't really pay bills with the pay but it do come in handy something better than nothing.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Not enough hours
Wonderful coworkers and great job culture
Client Care Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 21, 2017
A typical day at work was VERY busy and constant multi-tasking in my position as client care coordinator and client care manager. The management was so supportive and helpful and always made opportunities for advancement for those who deserved it. The hardest part of the job was being on call and trying to find a good work/life balance. The most enjoyable part of the job was how friendly and family-like the atmosphere always was.
it was an experience, i learned a lot and for that i am grateful.
Office Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 30, 2016
i loved what i did i love helping people. my co-workers were good workers. unfortunately upper-management was not supportive. the hardest part of my job was not having the support of management. it would be great company to work for if they were more open to their employees and listen.
one day a my job
Home Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 25, 2015
toileting or bathing, grooming, dressing, feeding, breakfast, lunch, dinner, meal prep, socialization, i learn how to take care of some tough case, , most enjoyable part of my job is socialization,taking care like if it was for a family member
Excellent Patient Care
Home Care Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 22, 2014
Excellent patient care. Challenging leadership. Poor management at the local level.
Not what you think...
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  HoustonJune 26, 2013
Typical day at work = HECTIC!!! Be prepared for a very long day of B.S. from all angles. As a Staffing Coordinator you have to beg people to work. The recruiting is horrible. If you don't have a good pool, which is the recruiter's job, you cannot perform your job. Also, be ready for drama, drama, drama. You will be blamed for everything. Have fun having a personal life....not! Being on-call will make you so stressed out. Management needs to grab the reigns on this.
Awesome Company
Recruiter/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAApril 22, 2013
This great company takes care of our loved ones that need help to remember the best of times. They are professional and knowledgeable in all areas of elderly care.
Fun and stimulating place to work for
Care Giver (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 9, 2013
I get to meet and help senior citizens and working with them is always rewarding and a joy. I have great management and coworkers.
Pros
meeting different seniors and helping them
Cons
having to work at their communities on the floor
Productive work place, made you feel apart of something at the end of the day
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 12, 2012
I enjoyed the management at Silverado. They worked around your life and you basically got to make your own hours. It was a whole different line of work than i expected though. I enjoyed every minute of it though.
Pros
good starting pay
Cons
travel was a downside

Want to know more about Silverado at Home?

Ask a question