Silverleaf Resorts

Silverleaf Resorts Employer Reviews

Easy Job and Decent Money
Sales Representative (Current Employee), ILFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: fun enviorment
Cons: 100% comission based
Very busy during peak season for sales, but also very slow during off season.
Fun environment and large staff.
Hardest part about the job was that is was 100% commission based so if you did not make sales you did not make money.
management/co-workers
Contracts Clerk (Former Employee), Flint, TXFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: the job was very easy
Cons: never having a weekend off to be with my family
I did not like that management and some co-workers were best friends therefore the co-workers job performance and attitude were very bad and nothing was ever done to improve the work environment.
productive and high energy work place
Confirming Agent/Appointment setter (Current Employee), Arlington, TXFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: the energy that you get from all the manegers
excellent experience at Silverleaf Resorts! The managers are very supportive and you always have goals to be number 1 on the team.
don't do it!!!
Verification Loan Officer (Former Employee), Buford, GAJanuary 20, 2015
Cons: horrible management, unprofessionalism, bad coworkers, little pay, lying to all customers.
You'll definitely be wasting time if you get a job here..I would look else where. Plus, they will probably be closed in a year sense the typical daily deals written was maybe 3 or less.
great co-workers and awesome venues to work at.
Sales & Promotions Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 15, 2015
Each day was different depending on where you worked, if you were inside or outside, and what season of the year. Lots of money to be made but you had to earn it. One thing I learned was don't get discouraged when you get a "no" from a potential customer because there are plenty more fish in the sea to nab. I can say I'm honestly going to miss working here. There is so much potential to make great $$.........
Exciting and challenging job
collections specialist (Former Employee), North Richland Hills, TXJanuary 13, 2015
I really enjoyed the challenge of working here. The bonuses were great and there were always contests to participate in to win extra money or prizes
Enjoy working with such go getters!!!
RVM (Current Employee), Duluth, GADecember 23, 2014
I have only been with the company for a few months.... but I love it so far..... Plus, I have to say thumbs up to management, very supportive all around job and home support.
worst job
Prp Agent (Former Employee), Pantego, TXDecember 20, 2014
Pros: definitely none at all
Cons: everything is a con
Horrible job experience, no job security, managers have no skill. The people who work there are very very rude. If you like being harassed by people on the phone and being called every name in the book this job is for you. You like your managers telling you, you can't take no for an answer and harrass people into buying a timeshare then come on down. The hierarchy of this place is base of high school drama and how much you can suck up to your managers. Also the bonuses that your get they tax double so don't get the full amount.
fun environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), North Richland Hills, TXDecember 10, 2014
Loved working here. Fun environment to work at. and great incentives.
Fun work enviroment, awesome teamwork
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Galveston, TXNovember 26, 2014
Pros: commission, bonuses, fun enviroment
Cons: working every weekend, long hours
Fun working environment, awesome people, and a great commission structure. The down side is working every weekend, Saturday AND Sunday, it gets very old after a while.
All around a good customer serive job.
Inside Sales & Member Services Representative (Current Employee), Arlington, TXNovember 7, 2014
We get someone to use a vacation package that they already paid for sometimes it isn't as easy as it sounds
Silverleaf Resorts
Sales/Marketing Associate (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 23, 2014
Pros: getting to go to all the different events and festivals.
Cons: commission is not consitant.
A typical day at work includes getting to work with some really great people, getting to meet people of all walks of life, and getting to send them to visit a wonderful resort. The hardest part of my job is getting people to realize that what I do is not a scam. It is very rewarding to say the least when I get to make someone's vacation happen.
Events Events Events
Lead Generator (Former Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 30, 2014
You work alot of weekend events and during the week you primarily work in the Malls and sometimes events
Fun work environment, laid back but get the work done
Customer Service Rep/ Appointment Setter (Former Employee), North Richland Hills, TXSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: bonus
Cons: not setting appts
Google environment, loud music, mixed environment as far as age, on the phone all day long calling potential clients to get them to upgrade package thy already own
Outside Sales
Sales/Finance Manager (Current Employee), Conroe, TXSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Fast paced
Sales driven
Goal oriented
Self motivated
Commision
Silverleaf is not a good company
sales admin (Former Employee), Houston TxSeptember 6, 2014
Cons: late nights. wrk weekends. and holidays
Your never with you family. A lot of favoritism. Dishonest company. A lot of drama. Angry guest all the time. Especially on weekends.
Not family friendly
vacation counsler (Former Employee), The VillagesSeptember 4, 2014
You do not get any quality time with your family. You are always working from 9:00am-9:00pm. Not a good place to work if you love to be with your family.
Fun
Operator (Former Employee), Arlington, TXSeptember 1, 2014
amazing place to work, organized, awesome managers, wonderful staff! enjoyable.
great atmosphere
operator (Former Employee), Arlington, TXAugust 4, 2014
Pros: an hour lunch, great commission
Cons: it was pretty loud in buildings at times
I liked working for Silverleaf. They felt like family there. I learned alot about customer service. I had a manager that really cared about his team and gave awesome encouraging meetings before we started work each day.
Alot of clicks, favortism, highly stressful, lack of training
Telemarketing/ Sales (Former Employee), Arlington, TexasJuly 30, 2014
Pros: drawing would be taken for top sellers and for other things
Cons: high stress
Although I was one of the top sellers consistently, I would have to say that my training was horrible. The company has no regard for doctor's appointments, they expected you to be there at all times. It didn't matter if your appendix just ruptured they wanted you at work. The was a lot of favoritism to some people that would be given sales for free, when everyone else had to work hard for it. Very unprofessional. On the other hand, most of the time the people and managers were pleasant to work with.

1 2 3 4 5

About Silverleaf Resorts

Silverleaf Resorts helps vacationers get away without going far away. The company owns and operates┬ámore than a┬ádozen time-share – Read more

Silverleaf Resorts Photos