Silverleaf Resorts

Silverleaf Resorts Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Westchester, NYJune 28, 2015
This is a company where you can work on your sales techniques. You can get better only if you want to. The motivation is to work for commission and not for hours.
fast paced and fun place to work
Entry Level Operator (Former Employee), Arlington, TXJune 23, 2015
a day at silverleaf was fun and full of energy
i learned how to work and still fun doing it and getting my work done on time
management was great they always wore a smile on their face and made sure you reached your goals
the people that worked at silverleaf were always full of energy
what i liked most about working at silverleaf was meeting and talking to new people
Not worth the Money
Greeter (Former Employee), Houston, TexasJune 18, 2015
Pros: at events such as astros games, rockets games, disney on ice
Cons: not many breaks, standing the whole time, not enough pay
I had to work weekends and times I wasn't at school. This left me no time with my family. Also, had to pay for parking at each event which is expensive or gets to be about what you are making. I learned that to deal with impatient people and how to deal with people in general. My co-workers were nice and energetic and always kept positive. The hardest part was dealing with the amount of money we had to shell out for parking fees. The most enjoyable part was being at the events themselves.
Mangement
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Pantego, TXJune 12, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: everything
All they do is threaten people and treat people unfair. Always changing the pay once they see your doing excellent and also even if your number one they treat you even worse.
Providing vacation opportunities for everyone
Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 11, 2015
Pros: Great Pay
Cons: Benefits package could be better
This company is on its way to becoming a household name in the world of family vacations. The properties are nestled in remote beautiful areas and the staff at the properties are wonderful. Unfortunately, this company is susceptible like all others, where there are too many "sayers" and not enough "doers."
Alright pay; A good learning experience.
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Pantego, TXMay 24, 2015
Fast pace busy all day. Good if you like to work in the office. Reminded me of high school all over again. The good thing is you get paid every week.
Marketing Divison
Event Recruiter (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 13, 2015
Pros: Great lunches, Awesome co-workers, Homestyle environment, Hard workers
Silverleaf is my home away from home. I enjoy the co-workers I spend my days with, and I have a lot of flexibility in my position. The management is understanding, and will work with you on just about anything. I see a lot of different employees in my position, and deal with recruiting first hand. I've met a ton of great people, and I love to see people I've recruited get out in the field and see success! I have already seen opportunities of advancement within the company, and I take on more and more tasks everyday. I am excited to where I grow within Silverleaf and am also excited to see where those I recruit can grow as well.
job advancement
8 hour days
laid back work environment
it was fun
Manager (Former Employee), Arlington, TXMay 7, 2015
i learned aoit of valuable sales skills as well as learned how to be a free thinker and problem solver it kept me busy and on my toes and i don't think i wouldnt be nearly as successful as i am without the experiece
fun place to work
Event Marketing/Promotions Representative (Former Employee), east longmeadowApril 19, 2015
Pros: working different events
Cons: low wages
a lot of different exciting experiences working with the public, lots of travel to different job sites. Enjoyed working with co-workers.
Fun, Energetic, Many people to talk to.
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Lombard, ILApril 14, 2015
Pros: close to mall, variety of things to talk about and places to discover through the tours
Cons: you dont get lunch you get breakfast (lunch too early on saturdays and sundays)
typical day tends to vary but consists of a few key elements, morning meeting/training, mingling in back with co-workers in the break room until your turn for a tour. Talking to many different people and making many different discoveries about people.
Fun place to work
Phone operator and Vacation Sales (Former Employee), Arlington, TXApril 3, 2015
Pros: The ability to earn wonderful money! No income caps.
Cons: Having to work outdoors in extreme weather conditions, some times long hours, a different schedule every week and lots of driving to events.
Every week there are different events that we would sell mini-vacations to customers to get them to visit our resorts. The different events included Dallas Cowboy games, Ranger games, Home and Garden shows, etc. Everyone gets along so well, so, if you are not having fun you must be doing something wrong!
Fun Place to work but only for sales driven individuals
Sales Associate/ Customer Service (Former Employee), Duluth, GAMarch 17, 2015
The company as a whole was ok to work with but the quality of those who were in charge ( managers, supervisors, etc,) either had too many employees to watch over at certain locations and juggling all of that was not conducive to helping there employees and led to bad management. also how pay was worked out was very slighting and also seemed like a scam after a while which is why I didn't have much desire to stay there.
Very fasted paced enviorment, a really fun place to work
Receptionist/ Sales Reservations Clerk (Current Employee), Flint TxFebruary 17, 2015
A day at the Villages resort is I come in for work Print off AR screens, and the days count report, make coffee, sit out snacks, answer phones take messages through out the day. I would check owners in for their scheduled appointments and get owners assigned out to Representatives. The Sales mangers are nice, very professional. my co worker that works beside me has a very personality as well, she easy going, a pleasure to work with. The hardest part of my job working very long hours on the weekend and waking up to open the next morning.The most enjoyable part of my job at Silverleaf resorts is my owners, I love the joy and the energy that they bring in the office when they arrive for their meetings.
Easy Job and Decent Money
Sales Representative (Current Employee), ILFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: fun enviorment
Cons: 100% comission based
Very busy during peak season for sales, but also very slow during off season.
Fun environment and large staff.
Hardest part about the job was that is was 100% commission based so if you did not make sales you did not make money.
management/co-workers
Contracts Clerk (Former Employee), Flint, TXFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: the job was very easy
Cons: never having a weekend off to be with my family
I did not like that management and some co-workers were best friends therefore the co-workers job performance and attitude were very bad and nothing was ever done to improve the work environment.
productive and high energy work place
Confirming Agent/Appointment setter (Current Employee), Arlington, TXFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: the energy that you get from all the manegers
excellent experience at Silverleaf Resorts! The managers are very supportive and you always have goals to be number 1 on the team.
don't do it!!!
Verification Loan Officer (Former Employee), Buford, GAJanuary 20, 2015
Cons: horrible management, unprofessionalism, bad coworkers, little pay, lying to all customers.
You'll definitely be wasting time if you get a job here..I would look else where. Plus, they will probably be closed in a year sense the typical daily deals written was maybe 3 or less.
great co-workers and awesome venues to work at.
Sales & Promotions Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 15, 2015
Each day was different depending on where you worked, if you were inside or outside, and what season of the year. Lots of money to be made but you had to earn it. One thing I learned was don't get discouraged when you get a "no" from a potential customer because there are plenty more fish in the sea to nab. I can say I'm honestly going to miss working here. There is so much potential to make great $$.........
Exciting and challenging job
collections specialist (Former Employee), North Richland Hills, TXJanuary 13, 2015
I really enjoyed the challenge of working here. The bonuses were great and there were always contests to participate in to win extra money or prizes

1 2 3 4 5

About Silverleaf Resorts

Silverleaf Resorts helps vacationers get away without going far away. The company owns and operates┬ámore than a┬ádozen time-share – Read more

Silverleaf Resorts Salaries