Silverleaf Resorts

Silverleaf Resorts Employee Reviews

Marketing Divison
Event Recruiter (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 13, 2015
Pros: Great lunches, Awesome co-workers, Homestyle environment, Hard workers
Silverleaf is my home away from home. I enjoy the co-workers I spend my days with, and I have a lot of flexibility in my position. The management is understanding, and will work with you on just about anything. I see a lot of different employees in my position, and deal with recruiting first hand. I've met a ton of great people, and I love to see people I've recruited get out in the field and see success! I have already seen opportunities of advancement within the company, and I take on more and more tasks everyday. I am excited to where I grow within Silverleaf and am also excited to see where those I recruit can grow as well.
job advancement
8 hour days
laid back work environment
it was fun
Manager (Former Employee), Arlington, TXMay 7, 2015
i learned aoit of valuable sales skills as well as learned how to be a free thinker and problem solver it kept me busy and on my toes and i don't think i wouldnt be nearly as successful as i am without the experiece
fun place to work
Event Marketing/Promotions Representative (Former Employee), east longmeadowApril 19, 2015
Pros: working different events
Cons: low wages
a lot of different exciting experiences working with the public, lots of travel to different job sites. Enjoyed working with co-workers.
Fun, Energetic, Many people to talk to.
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Lombard, ILApril 14, 2015
Pros: close to mall, variety of things to talk about and places to discover through the tours
Cons: you dont get lunch you get breakfast (lunch too early on saturdays and sundays)
typical day tends to vary but consists of a few key elements, morning meeting/training, mingling in back with co-workers in the break room until your turn for a tour. Talking to many different people and making many different discoveries about people.
Fun place to work
Phone operator and Vacation Sales (Former Employee), Arlington, TXApril 3, 2015
Pros: The ability to earn wonderful money! No income caps.
Cons: Having to work outdoors in extreme weather conditions, some times long hours, a different schedule every week and lots of driving to events.
Every week there are different events that we would sell mini-vacations to customers to get them to visit our resorts. The different events included Dallas Cowboy games, Ranger games, Home and Garden shows, etc. Everyone gets along so well, so, if you are not having fun you must be doing something wrong!
Fun Place to work but only for sales driven individuals
Sales Associate/ Customer Service (Former Employee), Duluth, GAMarch 17, 2015
The company as a whole was ok to work with but the quality of those who were in charge ( managers, supervisors, etc,) either had too many employees to watch over at certain locations and juggling all of that was not conducive to helping there employees and led to bad management. also how pay was worked out was very slighting and also seemed like a scam after a while which is why I didn't have much desire to stay there.
Very fasted paced enviorment, a really fun place to work
Receptionist/ Sales Reservations Clerk (Current Employee), Flint TxFebruary 17, 2015
A day at the Villages resort is I come in for work Print off AR screens, and the days count report, make coffee, sit out snacks, answer phones take messages through out the day. I would check owners in for their scheduled appointments and get owners assigned out to Representatives. The Sales mangers are nice, very professional. my co worker that works beside me has a very personality as well, she easy going, a pleasure to work with. The hardest part of my job working very long hours on the weekend and waking up to open the next morning.The most enjoyable part of my job at Silverleaf resorts is my owners, I love the joy and the energy that they bring in the office when they arrive for their meetings.
Easy Job and Decent Money
Sales Representative (Current Employee), ILFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: fun enviorment
Cons: 100% comission based
Very busy during peak season for sales, but also very slow during off season.
Fun environment and large staff.
Hardest part about the job was that is was 100% commission based so if you did not make sales you did not make money.
management/co-workers
Contracts Clerk (Former Employee), Flint, TXFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: the job was very easy
Cons: never having a weekend off to be with my family
I did not like that management and some co-workers were best friends therefore the co-workers job performance and attitude were very bad and nothing was ever done to improve the work environment.
productive and high energy work place
Confirming Agent/Appointment setter (Current Employee), Arlington, TXFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: the energy that you get from all the manegers
excellent experience at Silverleaf Resorts! The managers are very supportive and you always have goals to be number 1 on the team.
don't do it!!!
Verification Loan Officer (Former Employee), Buford, GAJanuary 20, 2015
Cons: horrible management, unprofessionalism, bad coworkers, little pay, lying to all customers.
You'll definitely be wasting time if you get a job here..I would look else where. Plus, they will probably be closed in a year sense the typical daily deals written was maybe 3 or less.
great co-workers and awesome venues to work at.
Sales & Promotions Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 15, 2015
Each day was different depending on where you worked, if you were inside or outside, and what season of the year. Lots of money to be made but you had to earn it. One thing I learned was don't get discouraged when you get a "no" from a potential customer because there are plenty more fish in the sea to nab. I can say I'm honestly going to miss working here. There is so much potential to make great $$.........
Exciting and challenging job
collections specialist (Former Employee), North Richland Hills, TXJanuary 13, 2015
I really enjoyed the challenge of working here. The bonuses were great and there were always contests to participate in to win extra money or prizes
Enjoy working with such go getters!!!
RVM (Current Employee), Duluth, GADecember 23, 2014
I have only been with the company for a few months.... but I love it so far..... Plus, I have to say thumbs up to management, very supportive all around job and home support.
worst job
Prp Agent (Former Employee), Pantego, TXDecember 20, 2014
Pros: definitely none at all
Cons: everything is a con
Horrible job experience, no job security, managers have no skill. The people who work there are very very rude. If you like being harassed by people on the phone and being called every name in the book this job is for you. You like your managers telling you, you can't take no for an answer and harrass people into buying a timeshare then come on down. The hierarchy of this place is base of high school drama and how much you can suck up to your managers. Also the bonuses that your get they tax double so don't get the full amount.
fun environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), North Richland Hills, TXDecember 10, 2014
Loved working here. Fun environment to work at. and great incentives.
Fun work enviroment, awesome teamwork
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Galveston, TXNovember 26, 2014
Pros: commission, bonuses, fun enviroment
Cons: working every weekend, long hours
Fun working environment, awesome people, and a great commission structure. The down side is working every weekend, Saturday AND Sunday, it gets very old after a while.
All around a good customer serive job.
Inside Sales & Member Services Representative (Current Employee), Arlington, TXNovember 7, 2014
We get someone to use a vacation package that they already paid for sometimes it isn't as easy as it sounds
Silverleaf Resorts
Sales/Marketing Associate (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 23, 2014
Pros: getting to go to all the different events and festivals.
Cons: commission is not consitant.
A typical day at work includes getting to work with some really great people, getting to meet people of all walks of life, and getting to send them to visit a wonderful resort. The hardest part of my job is getting people to realize that what I do is not a scam. It is very rewarding to say the least when I get to make someone's vacation happen.

1 2 3 4 5

About Silverleaf Resorts

Silverleaf Resorts helps vacationers get away without going far away. The company owns and operates┬ámore than a┬ádozen time-share – Read more

Silverleaf Resorts Salaries