Silverleaf Resorts

Silverleaf Resorts Employer Reviews

its ok
Contracts Specialist (Current Employee), Buford, GAJune 26, 2014
job is ok but it sucks not having weekends off...I don't have much to say about the companykihil jbopujop nu9' viouhj obihji clyui cvil8tc l,nd.luif8
call center
apt setter (Former Employee), Pantego, TXJune 17, 2014
inbound and ouboundcalls
setting appts
verifying
resolving problems
computer skills
Fast paced work enviornment, with a lot of extra bonus incentives
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Pantego, TXJune 1, 2014
Pros: pay bonuses.
Cons: hours.
There is no typical day at SilverLeaf resorts. Everyday will present a new challenge. Being able to adapt to those challenges will definitely pay off at this company. Management is fun and very lively with operators. The hardest part of working with Silverleaf is the hours. You work mid day, its a given; its a call center.
Great energy, love the people, fast-paced enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), North Richland Hills, TXMay 29, 2014
Pros: free lunch occasionally, commission, co-workers and incentives
Cons: not meeting your quota at times.
A typical day at work includes making sure you stay focused, organized and calm. Some days can be stressful if you are struggling to meet the expectations such as your production. The management at Silverleaf Resorts is not very professional. My other co-workers are fun to work with, I have made lifelong friends here. The hardest part of the job is – more... when you don't hit your numbers and struggle to try to make up for it. The best part of the job and the most rewarding is when you receive your bonus at the end of the week and realizing that all your hard work did pay off. I'm looking for a job with a more professional environment and one that I can always rely on. – less
Must have thick skin
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Flint, TXMay 8, 2014
Pros: friendly culture, managers and other reps will help if you need it
Cons: no lunch breaks one day, no work the next. morning meetings
tours not effectively scheduled throughout day, slammed on weekends, Great earning potential if you can Hack it, manage your money to prepare for the up and down pay. Block out the morning meetings. Sr management is great, Higher management not easy to work with. Promotes mostly from within. You will have to work hard and NEVER be late.
GOOD COMPANY TO WORK FOR.
Account Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 30, 2014
Pros: took yearly vacation trips paid for by the company.
Cons: health insurance
SIGN ON TO DAILER , INBOUND 200 PLUS CALLS A DAY.CALLED PAST DUE CLIENTS TO SET UP PAYMENT PLAN. CUSTOMER SERVICE. SKIP TRACER. RESEARCH MISSING PAYMENT AND MADE CORRECTION. NOTE CLIENTS FILES. MANAGEMENT WAS KEY FOR RUNNING NOTE MODE NUMBERS TO OFFER PAST DUE CLIENTS.I LEARNED TO BE A TEAM PLAYER. NOT BEING ABLE TO HELP ALL PAST DUE ACCOUNTS. HELPING – more... CLIENT TO BRING ACCOUNT CURRENT. – less
Productive and great place to work
Sales Assistant/Office Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 30, 2014
Great place to learn but minimal advancement. Managers are great people but can be difficult coworkers. There is no micro managing. The Director trusts that work will get done properly.
Productive and great environment!
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Arlington, TXApril 25, 2014
Several outbound calls we did throughout the day. I learned to communicate better than before and always be on my feet for a fast response. Management was awesome! We had managers who helped when someone was not having a good day on their sales. The co-workers were so friendly.
Good money but not good for your soul
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Arlington, TXApril 23, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: everything else
I worked there for a few years and it was great money definitely but it took a huge toll on me as a person. You are not treated fairly because of the huge amount of favoritism. Towards the end of my time there I was demoted due to "seniority" although I was ranked number one in that department and had been for quite awhile.
Annoying Person at the Mall
Event Marketing Specialist/Promotions (Former Employee), Albany, NYApril 16, 2014
Pros: got a free polo out of it.
Cons: shame of "selling" your friends and family on "free" vacations
You are the annoying person at the mall who asks people if they want to go on a free vacation. They pay either hourly or by commission which ever is higher. Management doesnt care if your an all star as long as you hit your weekly sales goals and actually show up. You really do not do what the title or description says you do.

Honestly you can show – more... up and work 3 hours of a 8 hour shift and leave and claim you worked the full 8 hours and they wouldnt care in the end as long as you were the one closing that day to put everything away. – less
hello can I make a reservation
Vacation Specialist (Former Employee), kimberling city, moApril 9, 2014
Pros: good employee enviornment
Cons: upset clients and management that doesny back you up.
Would answer calls to help assist with making reservations at 13 or so different resorts. Would be screamed at if there was no availability and then they could complain to your supervisor in attempts to get the reservation.
Energetic and fun work place
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Lee, MAMarch 26, 2014
Pros: use of facilities
Cons: working on straight comission
Silverleaf is a very fun and upbeat place to work. The staff us great and really focuses on team spirit. They also have great amenities for owners and staff members.
was a good job and a great place to met people.
Porter and worked in Grill and Activities (Former Employee), Galveston, TXFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: breaks, food, and awesome co workers
Cons: healthcare management
A typical day of work consist of signing in and going straight to the merchandise and checking the numbers and making sure they are stocked. One thing i actually did forget to mention was while i was working at Silverleaf for the 2 years i worked as a porter and in activities. The hardest thing about my job was trying to get everything working at once. – more... Making sure everyone i came in contact with was happy even when they were not satisfied with there unit. The one thing i loved about my job are the people. I had the chance to met wonderful people. And it has made me a great peoples person. – less
Unstable work environment
Marketing and Sales (Former Employee), Galveston, TexasDecember 6, 2013
Pros: i enjoyed meeting new people.
Cons: unstable management
Silverleaf Resorts provided a good product, however the management made it an unstable and stressful place to work.
Very productive company to work for.
Collections Representative (Former Employee), North Richland Hills, TXDecember 6, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: out sourced the company
-Maintain records of payment collection and status of accounts while documenting conversation/collection activity accurately and professionally on all outbound and inbound calls. Follow and ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures as well as local, state and federal collections regulations. Educate borrowers who attempt to voluntarily – more... surrender their time share of loan obligations and consequences of a foreclosure in an effort to mitigate losses. – less
good place to brush up on customer service skills
Agent (Former Employee), Pantego, TXNovember 26, 2013
Pros: great pay, bonuses, health ins.
Cons: long hours, never home, management bullying.
I was able to acquire excellent customer service skills. The hours kept me away from my family. I loved my co-workers and most of the managers. However the divisional managers all seemed to think they were "God". I would not recommend this as an employment opportunity to any of my family or friends as they would probably hate me afterwards.
busy work enviroment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Flint, TXOctober 29, 2013
Pros: great pay learned a lot of new skills
Cons: no family time
sold timeshares for company stayed busy and loved this job. I learned how to sell property just by showing its qualities to the customer and had a great relationship with my fellow employees. hardest part of the job was showing a total stranger property for 30 minutes sitting down with them and expecting them to buy a 5000.00 piece of property of higher – more... and close the deal. most enjoy able part of the deal is that there was always something to do I stayed busy and was constantly showing property – less
Silverleaf is very up beat place to work.
Time Share Sales Specialist, Discovery Program (Former Employee), Arlington, TXOctober 23, 2013
Pros: they had great insentives plans to help you increase your sales.
Cons: tto much sales pressure at times by the management.
I did very well working for Silverleaf Resorts. I made a lot of money. Always exceeding my quotas.
fun work place
Customer Service/Call Center (Former Employee), Pantego, TXOctober 21, 2013
Pros: bosses sometimes buy lunch
Cons: fair breaks
so much fun working with a younger and more fast paced enviroment its a challenged m,but it worth it ,youlearn to speak and exercise your brain
don't believe the hipe
Marketing Manager, Sales Agent and OPC (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 1, 2013
Pros: lies
Cons: lies
to many hours and got allot of lies to myself and guest to try to get someone else lie some more

1 2 3 4

About Silverleaf Resorts

Silverleaf Resorts helps vacationers get away without going far away. The company owns and operates┬ámore than a┬ádozen time-share – Read more

Silverleaf Resorts Photos