SilverLine

SilverLine Employee Reviews

Hard work for decent pay
Assembly Line Production Worker (Current Employee), Lithia Springs, GAFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: bonus and good paid time off increases every year
Cons: decent pay, short breaks
A typical day on the job would start with clocking in and than going to your line and start your morning meeting to understand the goal for the day. After the meeting you start your work for several hours than you have your 15 minute break at 9. After your 15 minute break you go back to work and your next break isn't till lunch around 11 or depending on what line you're on. When your done with lunch there is pretty much 3 hours left and than your done.
Very productive
Crew Member (Former Employee), Lithia Springs, GAJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
A large crew, We do unlimited work. It was vary daily ...sometime I do more lifting, I cut wood, wrap windows or doors, I nailed etc...
Challenging work place
Line Lead (Current Employee), Garland, TXJuly 8, 2014
Every work station in the company competes against each other instead of working with each other to achieve a common goal
Warehouse employee (Former Employee), Lithia Springs, GAJanuary 15, 2014
Silverline windows and doors could have been a more enjoyable warehouse job.
I enjoy a hard day of work
Automation and Roustabout Technician (Former Employee), Windsor, COSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: lunches, meeting
Cons: not enough work
I love waking up getting to work, and driving hard all day at work. I can really say I enjoy getting to a job that I enjoy, love to do my best, and go above and beyond.
i felt like i lived for the job
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Fall River, MASeptember 5, 2013
great people i enjoyed my tenure there and wold recommended good pleace to work
fast paced
Saw Operator (Former Employee), Marion OhioJune 4, 2013
Cons: hot work enviornment
Saw operator, material handling
cleaning, making window
measuring and cutting parts to properly make window
Most rememberable experience at work
assembler (Former Employee), Lithia Springs, GAMay 7, 2013
Pros: end of shift, multiple breaks makes stress on the body easier, ot especially
Cons: co-workersin a bad mood, supervisors invading personal space interupting work production just to view job
* A typical day at work is to start on time prepared with the training I'm given and giving everything I got to not only improve but to push limitations.
* Learned about more than just teamwork but to help and learn other positions to make a better and smoother run on a daily basis.
*Co-workers, some are lazy or don't care about there jobs and most work as hard as the next person where you want to be just as good or better.
*Hardest part of the job is a sudden change in procedure for example a single part number changes and may cause confusion without directions.
* most enjoyable part is connecting with other co- workers and getting to know one another where it makes not only working but also outside of work more at a relaxing feeling.
Fun and fast paced work place
Saw operator /Quality control (Former Employee), Marion, OHSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: 401 k benifits
Cons: short breaks
The hardest part of the job was in the summer time because of the heat