Silverton Hospital

Silverton Hospital Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
great family oriented environment
Medical Records Analyst/Birth Clerk (Former Employee) –  Silverton, ORMay 23, 2016
The medical record department was a great place to work with diverse personalities. Teamwork was essential for a smooth running workday. I really enjoyed being a Birth Clerk and interviewing new moms for birth certificate information to submit to State of Oregon Vital Statistics and assembling OB charts before sending to coders. The hardest part of the job was working with very strong personalities from a couple of co-workers. The job itself was difficult at times with the department phone ringing off the hook, faxing information to providers, helping patients with release of information. Time management and multi-tasking was a must. Great place to work. I left because husband job transfer to Arizona.
Pros
family environment with the whole hospital
Terrible management...only care about themselves
Pt care (Former Employee) –  Silverton, ORMay 15, 2016
This place is so mismanaged it is horrendous! Managers are so poor and care only about themselves. It has gone down the tubes...
Pros
Good workers
Cons
Management is horrible
Awful
Former employee (of course!!) (Former Employee) –  Silverton, ORJanuary 5, 2016
This is a terrible hospital. Legacy had to buy them out as they are going broke from mismanagement. Full of lowlifes. The family birth center caters to people who have no insurance so we all pay!! Crazy crazy employee in Medical Records who is babied and coddled! Awful awful! Don't go there and don't work there!
Pros
Cons
The entire experience
good working place if you dont have arthrities
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  keizer OregonApril 27, 2015
Very good company I enjoy working for them, they have good hours and the managers are really good, the hardest part of the job is cleaning and making sure everything is nice and neat
Fas-tpaced enviroment.
CT/MRI Technologist (Current Employee) –  Silverton, ORNovember 21, 2014
A busy fast-paced office to include CT, MRI, Mammo, Fluoro and X-ray procedures. Great team to work with. I'm currently teaching one of our other Rad Tech's CT exams. She has been very helpful as my backup and is learning very well.
Pros
keeps me current in all modalites of imaging.
Cons
sometimes can be short-staffed.
Nice place to work with patient's accounts
Customer Service/Patient account representative (Current Employee) –  Woodburn, ORNovember 2, 2014
I enjoy working for Silverton Hospital. The people are great to work with and teamwork is very important in our department.
Worked in out patient as well as inpatient setting.
MRI Technologist (Former Employee) –  Silverton, ORAugust 16, 2014
Opened the MRI department for Silverton Hospital. Imaging clinic located in Woodburn, Oregon. Staff very knowledgeable and professional. Management was very helpful.
Pros
quiet working environment.
Cons
was the primary mri technologist. clinic slow at times.
Horrible Management
Grunt (Former Employee) –  Silverton OregonOctober 11, 2013
The management at Silverton Hospital in horrendous. Most managers have been there so long that all they care about is themselves. One department has only 8 employees and somehow a manager and an assistant manager is needed. Disgusting. Beware of this place.
poor work place, very poor management
catering chef (Former Employee) –  Silverton, ORMarch 5, 2013
would go back either, manger worst I ever worked for . the hardest part was dealing with a bad manger who does not care or about anything but there self..
Pros
health care
Cons
everything else
Excellent Caring People Minded Facility
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Silverton, ORJanuary 28, 2013
Small town customer service and excellent patient care.
Employee's are treated like family as your will see from day one. I can't think of many negatives besides the budget cuts due to the slow economy.
Pros
union nursing
Cons
12hr shifts