Silverton Hospital Employee Review

View all Silverton Hospital reviews

Horrible Management
Grunt (Former Employee) –  Silverton OregonOctober 11, 2013
The management at Silverton Hospital in horrendous. Most managers have been there so long that all they care about is themselves. One department has only 8 employees and somehow a manager and an assistant manager is needed. Disgusting. Beware of this place.

Other Silverton Hospital Employee Reviews

Supportive and Autonomous place to work
Health Management (Current Employee) –  Silverton, OROctober 20, 2016
Silverton is such a tight little community both in & out of the hospital walls. I've worked here for just under 5 years & feel very supported in my role here while feeling challenged to grow professionally by both co-workers & management alike.
Management rules with an iron fist and relies on intimidation
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Keizer, ORAugust 22, 2016
I worked for silverton health as a medical assistant for almost 2 years. The first year and a half were great. They really cared about their employees offered a good PTO package and never made you feel micromanaged. Since then things have changed dramatically, new management has come in and decreased employee satisfaction particularly at the Keizer clinic. They don't listen to employee complaints, brush serious accusations under the rug and rely on intimidation. My co-workers were always great people but management/HR left a lot to be desired.
Pros
Great co-workers, beautiful location
Cons
Poor salary, terrible management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Silverton Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9