Silverton Hospital

Silverton Hospital Employee Reviews

Awful
Former employee (of course!!) (Former Employee) –  Silverton, ORJanuary 5, 2016
This is a terrible hospital. Legacy had to buy them out as they are going broke from mismanagement. Full of lowlifes. The family birth center caters to people who have no insurance so we all pay!! Crazy crazy employee in Medical Records who is babied and coddled! Awful awful! Don't go there and don't work there!
Pros
Cons
The entire experience
Fast Paced Environment
Receptionist/Clinic Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORSeptember 12, 2015
Open & Close office by following procedures, maintain petty cash draw and report to hospital for cash going in and out of offices. Answer phone and schedule patient for appointments and procedures. Verify patient insurance information by phone, fax or computer and enter data into hospital database. Maintain schedule for 13-physician office in Woodburn and 9-physician office in Silverton. Maintain and report 13 addition staff for both locations and a 4 staff Call Center. Hire staff and maintain employee records. Record and maintain all policy and procedure manuals. Helped prepare clinics for JACO inspection. (Hospital passed) Meet regular with hospital and orthopedic physicians on call schedules. I loved the versatility of this job. Everyday was different.
Pros
Wonderful people
Cons
to many hours
good working place if you dont have arthrities
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  keizer OregonApril 27, 2015
Very good company I enjoy working for them, they have good hours and the managers are really good, the hardest part of the job is cleaning and making sure everything is nice and neat
Fas-tpaced enviroment.
CT/MRI Technologist (Current Employee) –  Silverton, ORNovember 21, 2014
A busy fast-paced office to include CT, MRI, Mammo, Fluoro and X-ray procedures. Great team to work with. I'm currently teaching one of our other Rad Tech's CT exams. She has been very helpful as my backup and is learning very well.
Pros
keeps me current in all modalites of imaging.
Cons
sometimes can be short-staffed.
Nice place to work with patient's accounts
Customer Service/Patient account representative (Current Employee) –  Woodburn, ORNovember 2, 2014
I enjoy working for Silverton Hospital. The people are great to work with and teamwork is very important in our department.
Worked in out patient as well as inpatient setting.
MRI Technologist (Former Employee) –  Silverton, ORAugust 16, 2014
Opened the MRI department for Silverton Hospital. Imaging clinic located in Woodburn, Oregon. Staff very knowledgeable and professional. Management was very helpful.
Pros
quiet working environment.
Cons
was the primary mri technologist. clinic slow at times.
poor work place, very poor management
catering chef (Former Employee) –  Silverton, ORMarch 5, 2013
would go back either, manger worst I ever worked for . the hardest part was dealing with a bad manger who does not care or about anything but there self..
Pros
health care
Cons
everything else
Excellent Caring People Minded Facility
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Silverton, ORJanuary 28, 2013
Small town customer service and excellent patient care.
Employee's are treated like family as your will see from day one. I can't think of many negatives besides the budget cuts due to the slow economy.
Pros
union nursing
Cons
12hr shifts