Silverton Hospital

Silverton Hospital Employer Reviews

Fas-tpaced enviroment.
CT/MRI Technologist (Current Employee), Silverton, ORNovember 21, 2014
Pros: keeps me current in all modalites of imaging.
Cons: sometimes can be short-staffed.
A busy fast-paced office to include CT, MRI, Mammo, Fluoro and X-ray procedures. Great team to work with. I'm currently teaching one of our other Rad Tech's CT exams. She has been very helpful as my backup and is learning very well.
Nice place to work with patient's accounts
Customer Service/Patient account representative (Current Employee), Woodburn, ORNovember 2, 2014
I enjoy working for Silverton Hospital. The people are great to work with and teamwork is very important in our department.
Worked in out patient as well as inpatient setting.
MRI Technologist (Former Employee), Silverton, ORAugust 16, 2014
Pros: quiet working environment.
Cons: was the primary mri technologist. clinic slow at times.
Opened the MRI department for Silverton Hospital. Imaging clinic located in Woodburn, Oregon. Staff very knowledgeable and professional. Management was very helpful.
Horrible Management
Grunt (Former Employee), Silverton OregonOctober 11, 2013
The management at Silverton Hospital in horrendous. Most managers have been there so long that all they care about is themselves. One department has only 8 employees and somehow a manager and an assistant manager is needed. Disgusting. Beware of this place.
poor work place, very poor management
catering chef (Former Employee), Silverton, ORMarch 5, 2013
Pros: health care
Cons: everything else
would go back either, manger worst I ever worked for . the hardest part was dealing with a bad manger who does not care or about anything but there self..
Steer very clear of the failing small independent hospital.
IT (Former Employee), ITFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: not much
Cons: poor long term stability, coworkers out for blood.
Current management and work culture is horrible at this facility. Employees try to make other employees look bad, so they can be the ones standing after the next round of layoffs. Avoid any positions that are IT or Radiology related. Nursing may be okay, but you will regret taking any other position in this company. Most of the management has already – more... flown the coup to greener pastures. – less