Simi Valley Hospital

Simi Valley Hospital Employer Reviews

Intern
Intern (Former Employee), Simi Valley, CAFebruary 17, 2014
I loved interning at Simi Valley. They provided you with the training and then you were pretty much on your own and had the ability to schedule your work how you wanted to throughout the day.
Amazing and growing community
Registered Nurse - Emergency Room (Former Employee), Simi Valley HospitalSeptember 19, 2013
Very professional and highly skilled place and pays utmost importance to patient well being.
Internship
Intern (Former Employee), Simi Valley, CASeptember 13, 2013
I went into the internship with an open mind to be able to learn more about how the healthcare field operated. I was lucky enough to have a preceptor let me attend almost every meeting she had when I went in for work. I helped her department organize their current immunization project, as well as help with every day clerical work whenever work would – more... pile up on them. – less
extremly dedicaded staff with posotive attitudes and profesionalism
Facilities Engineer (Former Employee), Simi Valley, CAMarch 23, 2013
maintaining a community hospital where patients can be family and neighbors was important upholding the highest of work ethic
productive
Radiology Technologist (Former Employee), Simi Valley, CAFebruary 16, 2013
A fairly buzy hospital with many different jobs to do. Duties included Diagnostic x-ray, fluoroscopy and surgery.
Productive, Fun workplace, Nice Co-Workers
Switchboard Operator-Admin. Assistant (Former Employee), Simi Valley, CAOctober 3, 2012
Pros: monthly pot lucks
Cons: not enough communication between departments.
I like this job because there was a lot of customer service and helping people. I like meeting people and helping if I can.
Amazing place to work!
Unit Secretary/Admitting Representative (Former Employee), Simi Valley, CASeptember 3, 2012
Pros: wonderful learning environment
Cons: 12 hour shifts
I have never been so privileged to work with such skilled co-workers. The level of not only professionalism,but amazing interpersonal qualities of all of my former co-workers is unmatched!
It was a good job.
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee), Simi Valley, CAAugust 25, 2012
I enjoyed my work at the hospital, but changes in staff and a low pay scale forced me to look for other work
fun to work place
Part time Clinical Lab Scientist (Former Employee), Simi Valley, CAJuly 14, 2012
good place to work. hospital with value.
good management. multi task sometime hectic
co workers are fun to work with
will recommend friends to work there
nice nicu team but staff are often called off because of low census
NICU RN (Current Employee), Simi Valley, CAJune 18, 2012
job is good because it's my passion but my skills are not enhanced because of low census. i need job security and be able to apply my experiences and be more productive.
A great place to work for. We had awesome parties
Data Entry for medical records (Former Employee), Simi Valley, CANovember 22, 2011
Pros: awesome co-workers and supervisors and boss
This place is under Simi Valley Hospital that I had work for West Health Home Care. We were encouraged in our work, rewards were given every month, by giving us luncheons and special occasions we had dinners given to us. We had great supervisors and boss to work for.