Simmons First National Corporation Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Missouri is the unwanted step child of Simmons comparted to Arkansas.
Personal Banker/Teller (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 19, 2016
The previous reviews are not about working in Missouri. Be very careful if you actually work for Simmons. They are not out to help the associate and do not give a darn about the customers. They are out to be a big bank and that's is all they care about.
Good Overall
FSR/Teller 1 (Former Employee) –  White Hall, AROctober 21, 2015
Fast paced place to work with a huge team of workers
friendly coworkers with a lot of opportunity for advancement given the chance
Pros
Steady hours
Cons
Easy to get stuck in a position and not move
Workplace and Customers
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee) –  White Hall, ARSeptember 11, 2013
Currently, I am a part-time employee at Simmons First National Bank. In December of 2013, I will graduate from the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff with a bachelor's in industrial engineering. I never imagined myself working at a bank. I have learned how properly cash checks, deposit currency, opening/closing procedures, loan/visa payments, etc. I always have a smile on my face and the customers enjoy coming to me to handle their transactions. The hardest part of my job is not being able to answer customers' question myself, instead of going to my supervisor. I take pride in learning information on my own that will be of value. The most enjoyable part of the job are my coworkers and customers. I never come to work with an attitude because it will affect others. I just received my yearly evaluation from my supervisor and it was excellent. I love my job, but im ready to find a career in industrial engineering!
Pros
Enjoyed customers and co-workers
Cons
Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Simmons First National Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Simmons First National Corporation Reviews by Job Title