Simmons First National Corporation Employee Reviews

Workplace and Customers
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee) –  White Hall, ARSeptember 11, 2013
Currently, I am a part-time employee at Simmons First National Bank. In December of 2013, I will graduate from the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff with a bachelor's in industrial engineering. I never imagined myself working at a bank. I have learned how properly cash checks, deposit currency, opening/closing procedures, loan/visa payments, etc. I always have a smile on my face and the customers enjoy coming to me to handle their transactions. The hardest part of my job is not being able to answer customers' question myself, instead of going to my supervisor. I take pride in learning information on my own that will be of value. The most enjoyable part of the job are my coworkers and customers. I never come to work with an attitude because it will affect others. I just received my yearly evaluation from my supervisor and it was excellent. I love my job, but im ready to find a career in industrial engineering!
Pros
enjoyed customers and co-workers
Cons