Simmons Veterinary Hospital Employee Reviews

Good Workers and AMAZING service even under unstable management
Client and Guest Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLJune 9, 2012
Simmons Veterinary Hospital is an amazing veterinary hospital with traffic all day long. My coworkers are amazing, supporting me through the entire day. The only unfortunate part about Simmons Veterinary Hospital is management. The management is constantly changing, unstable and unsure as to what exactly they want out of employees. Employees are constantly leaving because of it, but I have been able to stand through a series of managers and still enjoy the place I work at and helping our clients day in and day out. I would not think twice about being able to work for Simmons once more.
Pros
co-workers, service, doctors, environment
Cons
managerial staff, staff benefits
It was productive and sometimes fun
groomer (Former Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLApril 15, 2012
I was extremly busy there. I worked alone alot. The only thing that bothered me was working alone and grooming 10 to 12 or more and being there for very long hours. I worked 6 days there and it was like that every day.
Pros
great clients
Cons
no breaks