simon contractors

simon contractors Employer Reviews

asphalt and concrete material production and jobsite delivery
driver (Current Employee), Laramie, WYAugust 9, 2014
Pros: financial potential
Cons: financial and seasonal work instability
I arrive when requested and perform whatever tasks that are required of me . I learn new and valuable insights each and every day pertaining to the transportation industry thru trial and experience as each situation arises and I am responsible for onsight problem resolution , in field customer coordination as well as equipment maintenance. I work with – more... and support all management decisions and work closely with all supervisory personnel involved with the safe and timely completion of company objectives and responsibilities while increasing company productivity. Hardest part of the job is the unpredictable nature of demand and coordination with personal finances depending on the reliability of obsolete and unsafe equipment.being an intricate part of the maintenance, growth and progress of the city I live in for myself and future generations to come. – less
Decent work environment
Equipment operator (Former Employee), North Platte, NEFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: outdoor work environment
Cons: never home
Daily work would start at different times, it was very unorganized. Management was not trained well, which could not train us properly. I did learn how to operated multiple pieces of equiptment. The hardest part of the job was creating easier ways to do things, but was not allowed. The most enjoyable part of the job was working outdoors.
Co-workers and management all around friendly. All around team players.
Mechanic (Former Employee), Cheyenne, WYJuly 29, 2013
Pros: company always has the best holiday feast for their employees and families.
Cons: to many days off due to the cold season, which at times prolonged into weeks without pay. to much snow, and very cold which made it hard to work in general.
Daily tasks where very challenging, along with round the clock services to incoming equipment. Team play was one of this companies best and most valued asset. Lay offs where to long as they worked according to the season.

About simon contractors

We always strive to be a leader in the construction industry while sustaining the principles, excellence, and innovation that – Read more