simon contractors

simon contractors Employer Reviews

loved being outdoors
Survey Crew (Former Employee), Scottsbluff, NEDecember 10, 2014
worked a long time for this company and love being outdoors and traveling
asphalt and concrete material production and jobsite delivery
driver (Current Employee), Laramie, WYAugust 9, 2014
Pros: financial potential
Cons: financial and seasonal work instability
I arrive when requested and perform whatever tasks that are required of me . I learn new and valuable insights each and every day pertaining to the transportation industry thru trial and experience as each situation arises and I am responsible for onsight problem resolution , in field customer coordination as well as equipment maintenance. I work with and support all management decisions and work closely with all supervisory personnel involved with the safe and timely completion of company objectives and responsibilities while increasing company productivity. Hardest part of the job is the unpredictable nature of demand and coordination with personal finances depending on the reliability of obsolete and unsafe equipment.being an intricate part of the maintenance, growth and progress of the city I live in for myself and future generations to come.
Decent work environment
Equipment operator (Former Employee), North Platte, NEFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: outdoor work environment
Cons: never home
Daily work would start at different times, it was very unorganized. Management was not trained well, which could not train us properly. I did learn how to operated multiple pieces of equiptment. The hardest part of the job was creating easier ways to do things, but was not allowed. The most enjoyable part of the job was working outdoors.

About simon contractors

We always strive to be a leader in the construction industry while sustaining the principles, excellence, and innovation that – Read more