Simon Property Group Employee Reviews

Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant III (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 21, 2018
Working at Simon Property Group was a good experience; Administrative Assistant at a receptionist desk, Customer Service Trainer. Learned about mall management.
Good place to work.
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAFebruary 20, 2018
Very competitive, but they do hire from within. Benefits were excellent. We had weekly meetings which were great and kept everyone on the same page. Management was not afraid to also do hard work. I learned a lot with Simon Property including event set up, and administrative functions. I worked there until May of 2014.
Wonderful place to work
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Garland, TXJanuary 27, 2018
SPG is a wonderful place to work. They treat their employees great and the benefits are spectacular. The only reason I'm looking to relocate is my spouse is unhappy and our home is on the East Coast.
Enjoyable
Director, Marketing & Business Development (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 23, 2018
Good corporate management team. Fun place to work. Collaborative team environment. Workplace culture is family oriented with good employee benefits package.
Great job to get experience within the business field
Representative- Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Salem, NHJanuary 20, 2018
Working for a mall corporate company as a representative will help you get the experience you are looking for regarding being either a secretary an assistant or in office relation. It is a quick - paced environment where you need to keep up to the pace and busy and all times engaging and helping people find satisfactory needs.
Work Environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 19, 2018
The culture and environment at Simon is fast paced, competitive, and stressful with very little work/life balance. Time Off benefits are not competitive.
Good real estate experience
Paralegal/Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 19, 2018
Competitive atmosphere, real estate experience, leasing, marketing, demanding, aggressive business and office atmosphere, good first job learning experience, average employee lasts about 2 years
Job with Industry leader
Managing Attorney (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 15, 2018
A typical day in the life of a Simon employee is to be able to juggle multiple tasks, keep up with the fast paced environment and demands from management. There is a cohesive team environment which helps with meeting the job demands.
Pros
Competive health care, free gym access and parking
Cons
Low work-life balance
Very stressful environment
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Ashwaubenon, WIJanuary 10, 2018
The corporate culture was very challenging. As a team, we achieved many great things. It was enjoyable to work with the team along with community leaders.
Great Company
Security Director (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJanuary 10, 2018
Simon Property Group is one of the best companies I have worked for. They have no lack of cooperation between coporate and the needs of their employees.

Want to know more about Simon Property Group?

Ask a question
Good Place
GSR Representative (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 2, 2018
It is a good place to work. You meet a lot of people from different Countries. It is nice to be helpful. The hardest part of the job are the upset customers you may encounter in a day. But I always do my best to have a great day at work.
Ok place if your just starting out
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  TexasDecember 26, 2017
Pay and benefits are ok but management is constantly calling you to the office then complains why your work isn't finished. Management needs improving to keep good employees
Pros
Ok pay benifits are decent
Cons
Short breaks management treats you like children
Fun place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waterford, CTDecember 6, 2017
Nice, relaxed comfortable atmosphere to work in. Management team is great. Holiday time gets very busy with alot of customers coming into the office to purchase mall giftcards.
Fast paced fun place to work
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CADecember 5, 2017
Very fast paced environment, lots to do, never ending tasks. But great challenges to prove yourself in the position with raises to complement it. Some weekends and Holidays are required. Holidays are extremely busy.
Overall Good place to work
Sr. Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 30, 2017
Over all good place to work, but does not offer a good work life balance. Also, salaried employees go by the same guide lines as hourly paid employees.
Best Job I've ever had!!!
Files Document Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 20, 2017
Simon is a wonderful place to work. The benefits are amazing. People who are hired on here STAY. This is my bread and butter job and I have no intention of leaving. I am just looking for a weekend leasing consultant position to increase my income.
Training and advancement available
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAOctober 31, 2017
All of the Simon employees are friendly anf helpful which is good because there is a lot to learn but it is a fun process. Very stable company to work for with benefits.
Great established company
Tenant Coordination Analyst (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 24, 2017
No longer work there due to lay offs. Loved my coworkers and manager. Fast paced but manageable. Would recommend to anyone looking for a corporate environment.
Pros
Good coworkers. Good benefits
Each office is different
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 18, 2017
Office I was at has closed down. low salary for a lot of work, some mangers are ok, Fun office just horrible pay. Pay may be better at a corporate office
Pros
laid back
Cons
salary
Mail attentant
administrative assistant/support coordinator (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 5, 2017
Fun place to work. Just that I had no room for advancement. I work in the mail room, when the regular attendance is on vacation and work in the maintenance department.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Simon Property Group. Our community is ready to answer.