Simon Property Group

Simon Property Group Employer Reviews

Great fast paced environment
Customer service (Current Employee), Knoxville, TN.October 14, 2014
Simon Property Group has great management and is willing to help their employees with anything. My co-workers are always helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know our customers. The hardest part of the job is when it is holiday time and customers are very temperamental. Otherwise, it is an overall great place to work.
Mall atmosphere, staff impecable
Specialty Leasing Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 2, 2014
Pros: great co- workers; travel; commission
Cons: job security
Learned all necessary leasing policy and procedures; No day was the same; loved selling to potential business owners to launch and market new concepts.
Job security and alot of hard work. I like that!
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee), Tyler, TXSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: knowing all the staff from all the stores.
Cons: i did all the hard work
The hardest part of my job was that I truly did do most of the difficult tasks. Management knew it and used that to their advantage. But I did what I was told none the less. I go to work and do my job as best as I know how. I like to work and hope to get paid accordingly. But the best part of my job is seeing the completed work and that it got done – more... by ME! We were supposed to be a team (my co-worker and I) but in this case, I guess there was an "I" in team. But the job still got done. Ask anyone! – less
Great Place to Work
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 27, 2014
I have been with SPG for 10 years and appreciate the consistent work schedule, kindness of staff and ability to grow my customer service and sales skills.
Great place to work. Great manager. Full time not an option.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Waterford, CTJuly 30, 2014
Pros: great place to work. great manager
Cons: full time not an option.
Great place to work. Great manager. Full time not an option.
New experiance working in the leasing department
Administrative Assistant (Temporary Coverage) (Former Employee), Roseland, NJJuly 21, 2014
Responsible for the preparation of 4 large retail trade shows & conventions both domestic and international (ICSC).
Co-Assist Leasing Team with finalizing deal information (DIF’s), coordinate travel, prepare expense reports, populate proposals, calculate and run reports, input deals into SSLE or other data entry systems, filing and answering phones.
Set – more... up site visits and site information packages for tenants and brokers to for prospective interests in New Development.
Coordination of Lease Plans with CAD on a monthly basis. Use TAP to retrieve leases and other documents as requested. – less
Productive and well rounded environment
Legal Leasing Assistant (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 20, 2014
Working for Simon Property Group has been a rewarding experience and I have gained very productive and useful knowledge thru out the years. It is an overall great environment to be a part of.
Awesome Place to Work!!!
Guess Services Associate/ Receptionist (Former Employee), Miami, FLJuly 8, 2014
Everyone is nice in the company and very professional. Coworkers and I will work as a team.
Laid back yet demanding atmosphere.
Customer Care Specialist and Trainer (Current Employee), Palo Alto, CAMay 13, 2014
The office can be very slow and not have any work to do, so we could relax and talk to coworkers, but when customers came in the atmosphere immediately changed and we would go above and beyond to try and please all customers.
Great
Guest Services Manager (Current Employee), TXMay 13, 2014
I really enjoy working for this company! I work for a great property that has wonderful management team!
A very fun and interactive place to work
Guest Services Representative (Current Employee), Duluth, MNMay 2, 2014
Management and workers worked very well together and listened to one another. Every day was enjoyable and productive. We all wanted to bring the best overall experience and service to our customers.
Writer Position
Style Setter Blogger (Current Employee), Memphis, TNApril 22, 2014
Cons: not much direction from team.
Write 5 blogs a month on the styles and events of Wolfchase Galleria.
Helping customers over the phone or in person
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Livingston, NJMarch 3, 2014
Pros: easy, helping people and answering their questions
Cons: benefits, hours were limited because of mall hours
Selling mall giftcards, answering phone calls, directing people around the mall, and worked along with seurity
Hard Work!
Marketing Administrator (Former Employee), LincolnwoodFebruary 25, 2014
All aspects of commercial property marketing and administration at the Lincolnwood Town Center
Horrible corporate culture
Lease Analyst - Cash Specialist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, as long as your work was completed
Cons: entire corporate culture
Great pay and benefits, but that's where it ends. I received little to no training. It's a sink or swim culture. Very high turnover. Employee moral was very low.
Productive and wonderful environment
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 30, 2014
I enjoy this company. The management is wonderful and I am alotted a lot of freedom of creation.
Good Job
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMDecember 12, 2013
Pros: meet many new people, and great learning experience
Cons: not paid enough for the work
This is a great job to get you started in customer service and sales. It is a very hard job, and a lot of things to remember. Overall not a bad place to work.
Great company!
Office Administrator - Barton Creek Square (Former Employee), Austin, TXNovember 12, 2013
Pros: get to go to the mall everyday!
Cons: get to go to the mall everday!
Typical office hours with great staff and busy days. Always something new to learn, either corporately or locally. Management is very efficient and knowledgeable.
Family Oriented, but Terrible Management
Office Administrator (Former Employee), IndianaNovember 1, 2013
Concerns are not listened to by upper management, even when sent to HR. Issues in the office left unaddressed.

Understanding of personal/children illness and doctor appointments.
Loyal Work Place
Asst Director of Mrkting & Business Development (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 19, 2013
Pros: health care
Cons: to grow in the company you had to move far away
• Great place to grow personally and work experience
• Co-workers became family, who I still keep intouch with
• Management pushed each employee to maximize skills and become very valuable team players

1 2 3

About Simon Property Group

Simon says: "Shop!" And millions do. Simon Property Group is the largest shopping mall and retail center owner in the US, with – Read more