Simon Property Group

Simon Property Group Employer Reviews

Its a pretty easy job
Guest Services Representative (Former Employee), Harrisonburg, VAFebruary 27, 2015
Selling gift cards, and being a customer representative in the mall is a pretty nice and relaxing job. Out office was located near the end on a pretty deserted side of the mall so it wasn't overly difficult.
Best Job Ever
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: everything
Cons: low pay no hours
I worked as Guest Service Rep at Oak Court loved the laid back environment and helping out customers. I learned how to use a cashier, handle money, and deal with consumers. Worked right in front the food court (best part about). kool manager at times. I would totally recommend this job
company
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee), King of Prussia, PAFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: stability
Cons: management
They are a big company and very stable but a lot of changes, training, not friendly environment, no life balance, no commission, poor benefits and bad health insurance.
Detailed
Shopping mall Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mission Viejo CaJanuary 28, 2015
Lots of people interaction
Must be detail oriented
Lots of cash handling
Good co-workers
Great people and a great place to work
Guest Services Representative (Current Employee), Whitehall Township, PAJanuary 19, 2015
Providing a constant exercise of people skills, Guest Services with Simon Properties helps all employees grow to be a core member of any teams.
horrible place to work so much drama
maintenance (Former Employee), monroe ohioJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: discounts at stores
Cons: management communication sucks pay sucks
The company as a whole sucks no room for growth no say in anything everyone acts so fake the supervisor of maintenance is having an affiar its just horrible
Everybody has there clicks nobody seems to care about your feelings or your work ethic can't even talk to property manager privately
Challenging experience
Office Administrator (Current Employee), Camarillo, CANovember 28, 2014
Pros: team work
Cons: growth within the company
Majority of the employees are cross-trained in various positions as they are expected to be able to answer questions if need. Positions with the company can be very challenging to its employees, making the quality of their jobs above average. Employees become knowledgeable from working directly with my managers. The atmosphere in the management office is that of a close knit of friends.
Great fast paced environment
Customer service (Current Employee), Knoxville, TN.October 14, 2014
Simon Property Group has great management and is willing to help their employees with anything. My co-workers are always helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know our customers. The hardest part of the job is when it is holiday time and customers are very temperamental. Otherwise, it is an overall great place to work.
Mall atmosphere, staff impecable
Specialty Leasing Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 2, 2014
Pros: great co- workers; travel; commission
Cons: job security
Learned all necessary leasing policy and procedures; No day was the same; loved selling to potential business owners to launch and market new concepts.
Job security and alot of hard work. I like that!
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee), Tyler, TXSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: knowing all the staff from all the stores.
Cons: i did all the hard work
The hardest part of my job was that I truly did do most of the difficult tasks. Management knew it and used that to their advantage. But I did what I was told none the less. I go to work and do my job as best as I know how. I like to work and hope to get paid accordingly. But the best part of my job is seeing the completed work and that it got done by ME! We were supposed to be a team (my co-worker and I) but in this case, I guess there was an "I" in team. But the job still got done. Ask anyone!
Great Place to Work
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 27, 2014
I have been with SPG for 10 years and appreciate the consistent work schedule, kindness of staff and ability to grow my customer service and sales skills.
Great place to work. Great manager. Full time not an option.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Waterford, CTJuly 30, 2014
Pros: great place to work. great manager
Cons: full time not an option.
Great place to work. Great manager. Full time not an option.
New experiance working in the leasing department
Administrative Assistant (Temporary Coverage) (Former Employee), Roseland, NJJuly 21, 2014
Responsible for the preparation of 4 large retail trade shows & conventions both domestic and international (ICSC).
Co-Assist Leasing Team with finalizing deal information (DIF’s), coordinate travel, prepare expense reports, populate proposals, calculate and run reports, input deals into SSLE or other data entry systems, filing and answering phones.
Set up site visits and site information packages for tenants and brokers to for prospective interests in New Development.
Coordination of Lease Plans with CAD on a monthly basis. Use TAP to retrieve leases and other documents as requested.
Productive and well rounded environment
Legal Leasing Assistant (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 20, 2014
Working for Simon Property Group has been a rewarding experience and I have gained very productive and useful knowledge thru out the years. It is an overall great environment to be a part of.
Awesome Place to Work!!!
Guess Services Associate/ Receptionist (Former Employee), Miami, FLJuly 8, 2014
Everyone is nice in the company and very professional. Coworkers and I will work as a team.
Laid back yet demanding atmosphere.
Customer Care Specialist and Trainer (Current Employee), Palo Alto, CAMay 13, 2014
The office can be very slow and not have any work to do, so we could relax and talk to coworkers, but when customers came in the atmosphere immediately changed and we would go above and beyond to try and please all customers.
Great
Guest Services Manager (Current Employee), TXMay 13, 2014
I really enjoy working for this company! I work for a great property that has wonderful management team!
A very fun and interactive place to work
Guest Services Representative (Current Employee), Duluth, MNMay 2, 2014
Management and workers worked very well together and listened to one another. Every day was enjoyable and productive. We all wanted to bring the best overall experience and service to our customers.
Writer Position
Style Setter Blogger (Current Employee), Memphis, TNApril 22, 2014
Cons: not much direction from team.
Write 5 blogs a month on the styles and events of Wolfchase Galleria.
Helping customers over the phone or in person
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Livingston, NJMarch 3, 2014
Pros: easy, helping people and answering their questions
Cons: benefits, hours were limited because of mall hours
Selling mall giftcards, answering phone calls, directing people around the mall, and worked along with seurity

1 2 3

About Simon Property Group

Simon says: "Shop!" And millions do. Simon Property Group is the largest shopping mall and retail center owner in the US, with – Read more